How many people think the mods are corupted or bais

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...

do think the system is corrupt/bais

yes
64%
no
36%

Total votes: 56
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

How many people think the mods are corupted or bais

im jst curious as to how many of you believe the system is or isnt corrupt you can explain why u choose yes or no if u wish
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Easy^
Forum Elite

Re: How many people think the mods are corupted or bais

Definitely yes.
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
Q Man
blarney stone

oh hell yes, we're just like your typical government (once you take away the fact that its done out of our own free will and for the good of the community.)

And as some of our team have shown, if you want to do something about it, be constructive and become a mod yourself. i can think of one or two who have been calling mods bias who have become mods themselves.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Almost38
Forum Addict

blah blah 7-1 in the votes and u stil think most mods arent biased or corrupt?
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

*Uses magical corrupt powerz*
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

I dont know about corrupted? It is also virtually impossible to irradiate bias from an individual. Even if one seeks to get rid of their own bias, they are doing so for a reason. Which would, in essence, give them bias.

I think mods are individuals and each tries to mod as well as they can. Bias is unavoidable though. I have seen nearly every member of these forums being "bias" with the rules. I have done it myself.
"One of my enemies bent a forum rule, i shall report him!" or "Im going to watch all my foes in this thread like a hawk and report each and every one of their mistakes or slip ups!"
Whereas most of the time people would do no such thing.

If this is true, then I ask you: How is it possible for Mods to be unaffected by Bias, if the forums they tread and the members they work with are already deep seated in bias?
I say to you, it is impossible.

I shall not vote as there is only black and white.
The question its self is bias.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we did not know we are a language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan. but the poll clearly states bais, and bais is such a language...

spelling errors aside, we are naturally biased... against serious rule violations, that is...
saying "the mods are biased" is like saying "all americans are overweight" or "russians are all communists" or "muslims = terrorists"...

to further wonder on your statement... biased against what? asking if the mods are biased without stating the party they are supposedly biased against, is way too generalized. If you first are going to point out potential faults in the mod team, please be specific, so that it might be possible to repair those faults. It serves no purpose to make a non-specific poll like this one.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Q Man
blarney stone

Almost38 wrote:blah blah 7-1 in the votes and u stil think most mods arent biased or corrupt?

who said which vote i picked.

or if i even voted at all. only us mods will know the truth.
:sge

but i suppose we can't all be perfect.

lets be honest, who here has been in a position of power and can honestly say they have never once used it for their gains or vanity no matter how slight.

hell, nobodys perfect and nobody claims to be but i really don't see the need to berate those who are here to help you.

So as i see it, there are some pretty big personalities here and alot of them lead alliances and "kick ass" ingame. but they don't appreciate being told what to do. it happens in everyday life, school, work, government.

but hey to keep on topic, we're all corrupt in our own little ways.
[/size]
ImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I say no as everytime I have been repramanded, warned or banned it has been legit. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Maddog wrote:but hey to keep on topic, we're all corrupt in our own little ways.

Corruption.... Its an art...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Almost38
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:we did not know we are a language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan. but the poll clearly states bais, and bais is such a language...

spelling errors aside, we are naturally biased... against serious rule violations, that is...
saying "the mods are biased" is like saying "all americans are overweight" or "russians are all communists" or "muslims = terrorists"...

to further wonder on your statement... biased against what? asking if the mods are biased without stating the party they are supposedly biased against, is way too generalized. If you first are going to point out potential faults in the mod team, please be specific, so that it might be possible to repair those faults. It serves no purpose to make a non-specific poll like this one.

we have complained and still nothing happens and as bias for there allaince be mods of thread there allaince is invloed in and only warning the people against them using there power to mod or warn people they dont like you may deny it happens but it does the fact is you go looks ay the ombs section and you can see who most of the community thinks is biased and corrupt it should be in place if u have so many people complain about u u shouldnt be a mod as your doing somthing wrong and JT what about the banning you just got?
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

It was a mistake, and people make mistakes. Almost everytime.. :oops:
Last edited by jedi~tank on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Q Man
blarney stone

9-2, i think we can safely call this a draw.

and i don't think we should just look at the ombs section, i think we should look at the warnings that have been revoked and why they have been revoked.

i don't think we have a negative effect on the community and i don't think you're really doing much for yourself here, or for the community. i fail to see the positive part of this thread. or is this one of those "lets all point out the bad things and not help fix them"? because they don't usually work.
[/size]
ImageImage
Almost38
Forum Addict

a draw? this thread just started lol and its obvious u have a negative a effect of people believe your corrupt and what needs to change? the mods when was the last time we got a new set of mods if people dont like the people in power u replace the people that have the power and ive tryed to change things before ive applied to become a mod ive complained but yet nothing has happened
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I can only speak as to my experience.....I've never been warned, never had an argument with a mod, never felt they were being corrupt or biased.....sometimes they snap or don't explain their decision, but they're only human and have to put up with all kinds or rubbish.....

So, nope,

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”