DEAR "moderator"

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: DEAR "moderator"

bebita wrote:so moderator can use my name at their pleasure and i cannot defend myself?
that is what u are saying?
No of course it is not what Zeratul is saying.
Of course you can defend yourself. But it should have been done by PM. Not in a thread where there was already a verbal warning for spam/off topic.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Clarkey wrote:
bebita wrote:so moderator can use my name at their pleasure and i cannot defend myself?
Of course you can defend yourself. But it should have been done by PM. Not in a thread where there was already a verbal warning for spam/off topic.

please read again what u wrote
something is wrong isn't it? ](*,)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Not from what I can see.

A Mod verbally warned everyone in the thread, and also mentioned you personally.

You have a right to defend yourself and you have the PM function to do that, not to reply in the thread and add to the spam / off topic issue.

So what was wrong with what I said?
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
bebita wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Not from what I can see.

A Mod verbally warned everyone in the thread, and also mentioned you personally.

You have a right to defend yourself and you have the PM function to do that, not to reply in the thread and add to the spam / off topic issue.

So what was wrong with what I said?

i can defend myself when my name is involved but when a moderator appears i am banned? :shock:
thats not something called
bully ?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

So a user/mod/admin used a users name directly in a post and said user replied in a post to the post... how is this spam? :smt017
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

because it was a verbal warning against spam, and the topic of discussion was not the verbal warning, but something else, then a reply to the verbal warning is by definition spam...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:because it was a verbal warning against spam, and the topic of discussion was not the verbal warning, but something else, then a reply to the verbal warning is by definition spam...

and therefore moderator post is not consider it spam ?
and my spam is not spam? :roll:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:because it was a verbal warning against spam, and the topic of discussion was not the verbal warning, but something else, then a reply to the verbal warning is by definition spam...

that is kinda far stretched is it not? someone replies to me specificly I should have a right to reply specificly in the same manner in which was replied to me.
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

Bebita is right

Clarkey u r not mod nemoar

ANd if he wants to make a public complaint he is in the right section.
The ombudsmen seems to have already agreed that bebs complaint is valid.

Bebs what did you do to clarkey to gain his wrath?
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

that is one of the things the PM system is for...

asking such questions...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:that is one of the things the PM system is for...

asking such questions...

so if the mod wanted to specificly reply to the user why no PM??
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:

and therefore moderator post is not consider it spam ?
and my spam is not spam? :roll:

lol how can you consider a moderators verbal warning spam?

You replied to a Moderators verbal warning in a thread. That was not what the thread was about therefore it was spam. You know where to take such issues, or at least you should have learned that by now.

Thriller wrote:Clarkey u r not mod nemoar

Clever aren't you.

It wasn't personal, I report lots of things, nothing to do with it being bebita.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Iƒrit wrote:
Zeratul wrote:that is one of the things the PM system is for...

asking such questions...

so if the mod wanted to specificly reply to the user why no PM??

It was a "thread-wide" verbal warning, but also mentioned bebita for what ever reason.

If Solus had only PM'd bebita then there would not have been a verbal warning for anyone else.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

i made my mind clear
can topic be closed i don't want to see more clarkey hurt feelings around me ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

You guys are arguing semantics, when i was modding i got a few pms asking me why i wraned them and always replied in kind.

Section topics especially in gc aren't there to discuss warnings, this place is.

If bebs replied with some smart allic remark or insult i could understand a warning. If it was just something witty or an agreement. He may have had the ability to warn but i can't see what good it would do.
Last edited by Thriller on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”