DEAR "moderator"

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: DEAR "moderator"

Clarkey wrote:
bebita wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Bebita, answer this.....

The post you got warned for, which I understand is the response to Solus. was it on topic of the thread in question? i.e. was it relevant to the war that was being discussed?

yes acording to moderator
he talked with me and i answered
or i am not allowed to answer when my name is called?

It's funny because when I got a verbal warning publically in a thread, I PM'd the Moderator and spoke to them. I didn't respond to them in the thread because i knew it wasn't relevant to the thread at hand.

But i guess each to their own.

on my face is write clarkey?
or i was yellow on this forums?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:on my face is write clarkey?
or i was yellow on this forums?

I have to apologise here as I failed to understand that.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

bebita wrote:
Juliette wrote:*grin* Tell me, Bebita, what section am I the chief moderator of? ;)
idk dear and honest i don;t care
i am just a simple user who wants to post like he always did in his preffered area
i ask to much?
Let's just say.. I am -among other things- Duderanch's boss. When someone has an issue with Duderanch, they can talk to me. That is the normal course of action. For simple users, like you, yes?
When Duderanch does something naughty, I get to spank him. You robbed me of my chance to spank him by not talking to me. :o I don't like that.

Anyway. Post like you always do. But when a moderator tells everyone in a thread to stop spamming, telling that moderator to stop spamming is .. generally .. again spamming. You, as a simple user, should know that in your preferred area, Galactic Colosseum, this has always been the rule. Did you suddenly forget after three years of being a good, simple forum member? :o
bebita
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
bebita wrote:
Juliette wrote:*grin* Tell me, Bebita, what section am I the chief moderator of? ;)
idk dear and honest i don;t care
i am just a simple user who wants to post like he always did in his preffered area
i ask to much?
Let's just say.. I am -among other things- Duderanch's boss. When someone has an issue with Duderanch, they can talk to me. That is the normal course of action. For simple users, like you, yes?
When Duderanch does something naughty, I get to spank him. You robbed me of my chance to spank him by not talking to me. :o I don't like that.

Anyway. Post like you always do. But when a moderator tells everyone in a thread to stop spamming, telling that moderator to stop spamming is .. generally .. again spamming. You, as a simple user, should know that in your preferred area, Galactic Colosseum, this has always been the rule. Did you suddenly forget after three years of being a good, simple forum member? :o

put something in your had
i don't use pm's just when people arpoach me because i don't like that way
second: i was banned sudden with no warning and i could not use pm
from what i know when i have issue with mods i come here because this is the place where they are handlle
third: did u just threat me?
he did not tell anyone
he told just me because idk what is the reason why he consider it just my posts spam (that was answers when i was provoked )
ask him u are claiming u are his boss right?(solus )
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

if you do not like using pms, then expect to get warned if you post off-topic after a verbal warning has been issued.

and juliette is entirely correct here... you are to speak to her/duderanch first, then admins, then post a thread on talk to the mods section... not go directly to ombudsmen...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:if you do not like using pms, then expect to get warned if you post off-topic after a verbal warning has been issued.

and juliette is entirely correct here... you are to speak to her/duderanch first, then admins, then post a thread on talk to the mods section... not go directly to ombudsmen...

if a mod talk with me in forums i respond on forums
i do not care that he wrotes with another colour if he talk with me i answer back
if he talk with everyone else and including me my answer yes is consider it spam
normal rulles on every normal forum
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

bebita wrote:
Juliette wrote:Let's just say.. I am -among other things- Duderanch's boss. When someone has an issue with Duderanch, they can talk to me. That is the normal course of action. For simple users, like you, yes?

put something in your had
i don't use pm's just when people arpoach me because i don't like that way
second: i was banned sudden with no warning and i could not use pm
from what i know when i have issue with mods i come here because this is the place where they are handlle
third: did u just threat me?
he did not tell anyone
he told just me because idk
ask him u are claiming u are his boss right?
First: If you don't want to use PM's and want to spam a thread instead, go ahead. You will, however, receive a warning. That is how it works, nothing changed there.
Second: And you also mysteriously lost access to MSN? Means of communication to get in touch with Duderanch, or with me? I see. Hm. Oh well, you just said you wouldn't use PM's even if you could. :? Why would you change that when you received a warning, all of a sudden? As for going 'here' to complain.. the Ombudsman is supposed to be a last resort. Not, like some people think, the shoulder to cry on when you stub your toe.
Third: Did I? :? I don't know. Not like I could do anything to you.. you're not here, and I'm not there. :)
You're talking about Solus. I'm not Solus' boss. That would be an administrator.

Fyi: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=162008
[spoiler]
Wakko wrote:First off, the ombudsman is for challenging warnings only. If you have an issue with a moderator then follow contact that mod, if that does not work, contact their section head and then lastly, if need be contact the Admin team about the problem.

Regarding warnings, the Ombudsman should only hear your complain if you have gone through the following steps and are still in disagreement with your warning.
1) Contact the moderator who issued the original warning
if that does not resolve the issue
2) Contact the section head of the moderator who warned you
Again, if that does not resolve the issue, post here, only then.

If you want to talk to us (The mod team) viewforum.php?f=1299 will get you there, but remember the quickest way to receive an answer to a specific question or issue it to pm the mod

If you wish to comment on the forum team, the staff, the rules or anything like that, then viewforum.php?f=128 is the place for you.

You may also refer to viewtopic.php?f=71&t=98591 if you have any questions or for a list of the current team.

~Earendil
[/spoiler]

bebita wrote:
Zeratul wrote:if you do not like using pms, then expect to get warned if you post off-topic after a verbal warning has been issued.

if a mod talk with me in forums i respond on forums
i do not care that he wrotes with another colour if he talk with me i answer back
if he talk with everyone else and including me my answer yes is consider it spam
normal rulles on every normal forum
It seems like you want your own special set of rules. :roll: Why is that, Bebita?
bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:

now i am obligated to add her msn and duderanch msn ?
just for your knowedge i added 4 days ago duderanch msn and i didn't saw him online and please answer wich way is corect?
and to not count for like 4 days i look for u on msn in hopping to be unbanned and i didn;t see u online
so how can u say the way is trought pm's? ](*,)
my luck was i saw bazsy online
thanks bazsy :-)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

bebita
Forum Zombie

viewtopic.php?f=129&t=168168
trought pm's julliete?
instead of helping me to understand my sittuation u banned my second account and u trow away any chance of me to understand why i was banned
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

policy regarding ban bypass is to ban... has been that way for years...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:policy regarding ban bypass is to ban... has been that way for years...

i understand that
but counting account is freezed during ban don't tell me i should pm's to solve my sittuation
please
i made this topic for my warn to be removed
not to hear advice how i should use pm's from a freezed account
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the warning in question was, and still is, legit...

bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:the warning in question was, and still is, legit...

so moderator can use my name at their pleasure and i cannot defend myself?
that is what u are saying?
if i become a moderator and i tel someone is a noob they cannot reply just because i write in another colour?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

all users in that thread were told not to spam, despite this verbal warning, you spammed, hence you were warned...

had you taken it to PM (or MSN), you would not have been warned... but you did not, so you were warned...

bebita
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:all users in that thread were told not to spam, despite this verbal warning, you spammed, hence you were warned...

had you taken it to PM (or MSN), you would not have been warned... but you did not, so you were warned...

maybe something is edited it
not all users was warned
BEBITA WAS WARNED
Solus post was something like this
BEBITA U HAVE A VERBAL WARNING
Why my answer to his post where he talked with me is consider it a warning case?:S
Last edited by bebita on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”