Sad

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Sad

First of all, comeon I just told you guys wat was going on and that Admin told me, thanks for ignoring me and your boss

Secondly you know what is sad, I knew I was being hunted, I knew i was going to be banned, and no lie 2 minutes later I was banned, if the users want proof

Think I got warned for something that was 3 weeks old, and before you go and say it was reported or watever your excuse is you are lying and I can't prove it and because I won't say anything more, all I can say is Mod's comeon some of you are awesome some of youa re friends, others man that is low

low guys just low, comon man do your job and stop being silly, let me do my thing you do yours

right now my account being sold thing was taken away anywyas I know yoru worried about it, I wouldn't actually do it... so jesus just let me do my thing
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Sad

selling forum accounts is forbidden...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Okay lol then my other Ombudsman can be closed too, now Z thank you for having my back earlier, this was not about you, nor was it about a few mods that had nothing to do with it or I don't htink any admin did maybe but don't think so, it's about the mods and you know who you are, that was low man, I thought a few of you were my friends, this is nto to publicly humiliate you, this is so hopefully you atleast feel a bit bad, just a bit bad for wat you have done to someone who looked up to you and thought of you as a friend
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the warning counter thing was not added to your user notes, that is why you were banned when you shouldn't have been... not all the GMs knew about the mess there...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Not the banning, the witch hunting upset me, the looking through all my posts till they could find a warning, that is sad that upsets me, and it hurts my feelings because to do such a thing is low, if you have a problem with me take it up with me... Write me in a PM talk to me, don't try and ban me that is low....
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Accidents happen. Get the **Filtered** over it already.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Uni and SS it was not about the **Filtered** BAN Jesus don't you two read, SS you were one of them so I do acuse you but this is not just about you, before you all go out and say oh this is a lie here is what I know

KNOW KNOW KNOW

I was warned I was being hunted, gonna be banned, guess what I got **Filtered** banned right after that, HAHAHAHHAHA funny how I was told I was being hunted and my posts were being looked at, then I was and for an old post HAHAHAHHA Weird huh? you gonna say that is a coincidence or you gonna say the person that warned me must have been a psycic?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I know what you're complaining about, RoKeT. What, you think I'm stupid too? :roll:
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Sometimes Uni, so you don't deny it?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Doc
Fledgling Forumer

come on guys.. ITS LOW
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:Sometimes Uni, so you don't deny it?
You lost me. What are we talking about here, now? :roll: I'm stupid, remember? No **Filtered** idea what you want.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

yes Uni good job lets mock a user, rofl your so awesome man I wish I was you, anyways if you read my posts you would know wat is wrong...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Firstly, your lack of respect towards people is confusing specially when you demand others to give and show respect...your a hypocrit.

Secondly, id like to think that no matter the age of a post if it broke the rules at the time of the post then your accountable for said post. Its the admin/mods job to enforce the rules of the forum.

Thirdly, who cares that you got banned it was a mistake due to one of your warnings not being removed from the count. You missed what 1 hour of forum time and in turn got to do soemthing other then be on the forums, was there any real harm done???
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:yes Uni good job lets mock a user, rofl your so awesome man I wish I was you, anyways if you read my posts you would know wat is wrong...
How can I? I mean, I'm stupid, you said so yourself. And then you expect me to be able to understand your ranting babbling? Doesn't work that way, sweetcakes.

I'll say that I like Ifrit's post. It's well said.
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

I think you should calm down Roket and then get back to it.
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”