multis

odji nsu
Forum Expert
ID: 0

multis

there numbers arent close, but if you was a multi would you really make your accounts back to back.

Ok here is the scoop this noob makes a thread he will steal planets for a price. me and harch threaten to beat him up if he is in our logs well last night

he steal one of my trash planets and then shortly after another account fails at one of my decent planet fails so he then takes a trash planet

02:07 n6[p] Ghost King lost
15 0 0 3 1,144,440 details
02:06 n6[p] Attack defended 15 0 0 ******* 1,040,400 details
Aug 04, 10:54 Spirit of the Abyss Still RICO handling busines lost 15 0 0 3 4,489,638,120

now i dont care about planets at all but multi i do, the second id has on his planets with id 1924647 so i think he may be another account as well

there ids

id=86292
id=1934301
id 1924647

now i have never attacked any of these account, they have never been in my logs, And I Help small players. So seems fishy that they pick me to try and hit. i will be making sure all three accounts are statless until they are cleared.
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

Re: multis

Id - 86292 - Spirit of the Abyss - Is Me.

And I Am no multi - Admin can and will check following your post so that will reassure you.

If you need an explanation as to why i personally attacked you as you stated you are unsure why I would at the bottom of your post. The answer is simple.

I happily made my thread ( which has since been cleaned by mods)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=171424

Harchester threatened and insulted me
Figured i would bug rico's hence stealing one of Snipez planets as i could not see harchesters.
Then You in that thread as im sure whoever read will remember - accused me of being a scammer.
So Now I am leaving rico's alone and targeting you. Accusing someone of scamming is pretty much the biggest insult in this game.

As for leaving me statless, you do not need to worry, i have no intention of building stats anytime soon, there are plenty of other people who would have had me statless long before you.
Some may call it cowardice, but it is the best weapon a smaller player has against bigger ones, being able to pester with nothing to lose !

Will leave it for admin to resolve.
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

n6[p] belongs to an RL friend of mine. Yes, that does seem a little 'suspicious'.

hidden Loki, or, Spirit of the Abyss is not 'connected' with this, in any way. If he is a multi, so be it. But n6[p] is not a multi.

If you wish to protest, please PM me for 'more details'.

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
odji nsu
Forum Expert

so cabal it is your multi then, why else would they attack my planet, ive never hit them before, and if you look at the account it has no turns and no army nor any strike or defense, so it is looks like it is used for turn resources and snipping, Ive seen so many of these so called friends accounts, and many probably was friends at one time.
CABAL
Forum Expert

Actually, the reason it's 'empty' is because it just ascended.
Get admin to check the trade logs, you'll find that they are quite empty.

Andbtw. Trade logs aren't broker logs. They also include the direct send, which apparently are 'logged' as well.

odji nsu
Forum Expert

[-X how can you guarantee he didnt log into his so called friends account and take a planet,you live with cabal,and his alliance is not bothering me the planets he takes have no defense and mean nothing to me the planets i care about are hidden, and have you looked at the account in ? its plain to see the account is used by somebody for resources and thats all...

but hey i know nothing, just some random stat-less account out of the abyss picks me to hit my planets that have no defense,that they dont have the ability to see or even attempt to see, they went for the best planet I had out but got surprised by a little plat so they went for the other planet with no defense,, Fishy and deserves a look into
CABAL
Forum Expert

odji nsu wrote:[-X how can you guarantee he didnt log into his so called friends account and take a planet

How can you guarantee you're not logging into your wife's account to bank for her? (No, I'm not accusing you).
Think of it this way, if I were to multi, I would be a lot more careful in my activities. Even IF n6[p] were my 'resource account' as you put it, what makes you think I'm stupid enough to go attacking with it?

odji nsu
Forum Expert

cause my wifes account is on vac um pregnant and dont give a damn about game ](*,) ](*,)
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

odji nsu wrote:[-X how can you guarantee he didnt log into his so called friends account and take a planet,you live with cabal,and his alliance is not bothering me the planets he takes have no defense and mean nothing to me the planets i care about are hidden, and have you looked at the account in ? its plain to see the account is used by somebody for resources and thats all...

but hey i know nothing, just some random stat-less account out of the abyss picks me to hit my planets that have no defense,that they dont have the ability to see or even attempt to see, they went for the best planet I had out but got surprised by a little plat so they went for the other planet with no defense,, Fishy and deserves a look into

Firstly you know why i hit you. Arrogance, Rudeness and false accusations with no basis whatsoever.

and secondly - If you have low trained fleet levels - Then it does not let you attempt to take a planet if defences are too great. It comes up with a message saying that. So as to how 0 def planets were located - its not really that hard, i kept going through planets one by one until i found a o def planet.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

To clear things up in a friendly manner for you Odji...

Cabs was not having a go at your wife as he stated

CABAL wrote:...How can you guarantee you're not logging into your wife's account to bank for her? (No, I'm not accusing you)...

And congrats on the soon to be new entry into your family.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

odji nsu wrote:there numbers arent close, but if you was a multi would you really make your accounts back to back.

Ok here is the scoop this noob makes a thread he will steal planets for a price. me and harch threaten to beat him up if he is in our logs well last night

he steal one of my trash planets and then shortly after another account fails at one of my decent planet fails so he then takes a trash planet

02:07 n6[p] Ghost King lost
15 0 0 3 1,144,440 details
02:06 n6[p] Attack defended 15 0 0 ******* 1,040,400 details
Aug 04, 10:54 Spirit of the Abyss Still RICO handling busines lost 15 0 0 3 4,489,638,120

now i dont care about planets at all but multi i do, the second id has on his planets with id 1924647 so i think he may be another account as well

there ids

id=86292
id=1934301
id 1924647

now i have never attacked any of these account, they have never been in my logs, And I Help small players. So seems fishy that they pick me to try and hit. i will be making sure all three accounts are statless until they are cleared.

might as well add his new id to list to be checked as well...
new name Shogun Assassin http://gatewars.com/stats.php?id=69601
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Report Archive”