for justice prepare for war dde

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Re: for justice prepare for war dde

Try cut the guy a little slack? At the end of the day its the fly and windscreen scenario for him, we all know he has no chance against the entirety of DDE...
Realistically unless your online a substantial amount this is going nowhere. I'd advise you farm ALOT.

Good luck, you will need it.
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Benny :)
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoC
Race: Cupcakez
ID: 0

The Iron Duke wrote:Try cut the guy a little slack? At the end of the day its the fly and windscreen scenario for him, we all know he has no chance against the entirety of DDE...
Realistically unless your online a substantial amount this is going nowhere. I'd advise you farm ALOT.

Well you said it yourself: he has no chance, and this is going nowhere... So why cut some slack? May as well have fun :p
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate

Benny :) wrote:
The Iron Duke wrote:Try cut the guy a little slack? At the end of the day its the fly and windscreen scenario for him, we all know he has no chance against the entirety of DDE...

Well you said it yourself: he has no chance, and this is going nowhere... So why cut some slack? May as well have fun :p

Even though his attempts will be somewhat futile, it takes a bigger man to admit he is bashing a noob when he could just be ignoring him. If he poses a threat then you take notice. It looks a little silly when so many larger players who should know better are flaming threads up which should just be ignored. I mean come on, who declares a war when they have no turns or resources to speak of? Seriously. I don't mean any disrespect twistie but you have to see the flaws surely.

That's just my unwanted take on things :-D Agree or disagree it doesn't actually matter, so long as everyone is doing what they want. Peace out
'
Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Interesting...you were not so cavalier with your opinions my dearest friend when Grizz was attacking HVE. The difference here is this one guy has picked a direct fight with an opponent he apparently can't handle.. the same cannot be said about the aforementioned situation where the tables were drastically turned.

As long as everyone is having fun though. XD
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate

Semper wrote:Interesting...you were not so cavalier with your opinions my dearest friend when Grizz was attacking HVE. The difference here is this one guy has picked a direct fight with an opponent he apparently can't handle.. the same cannot be said about the aforementioned situation where the tables were drastically turned.

As long as everyone is having fun though. XD

Cavalier? Nice word selection Shaun :-D As you would say to me, easy chewey XD
Grizz is just one player, HVE do have some newer/smaller accounts but they aren't entirely defenseless. Fairly certain gigs's old account is in there. Both sides could actually do something if they wanted. Twistie on the other hand is blowing air at a wall. They are two completely different situations.
'
Spoiler
Forum Irregular

The Iron Duke wrote:

Even though his attempts will be somewhat futile, it takes a bigger man to admit he is bashing a noob when he could just be ignoring him. If he poses a threat then you take notice. It looks a little silly when so many larger players who should know better are flaming threads up which should just be ignored. I mean come on, who declares a war when they have no turns or resources to speak of? Seriously. I don't mean any disrespect twistie but you have to see the flaws surely.

That's just my unwanted take on things :-D Agree or disagree it doesn't actually matter, so long as everyone is doing what they want. Peace out

Said noob has promised to mass me, and I intend to at least attempt to hold him to his word :)

Would this thread be better off forgotten and ignored? Probably, but he created it knowing full well that he can't do as he promised, and has also stated that he will simply remake the thread if it is locked etc.

Much like the Dark Lord and the SK "wars", these are threads that were posted by others against us. Others who, despite knowing they cannot win and are not actually doing anything against us, simply refuse to see that they have no future in these "Wars".

So why post in any of these war threads?

- for amusement
- to serve as a reminder to them that the word "war" carries certain... expectations...
- to hope that one day they decide to take warlike actions, or else post confirmation of their resignation from their respective causes; therefore allowing these war threads to either serve their intended purpose, or be locked and forgotten.
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

Basically of my understanding

is Twistie trying to defend someone that now quited duo
Robert an Bebita threating to sit on Franzis.

Not sure wether he quited or not a BB thread was made , Twistie just comes up for hes friend.
Like everone else would I assume.

Also Benny , he may have threaten to mass you but you could just laugh at it as he cant what he threatens you with.

Let Twistie grow and seek him out at a later date or when he has recources are anything
Would make the game much more funnier if u actually had a challenge to speak off.
Forum Irregular

Wrong - he didn't threaten me, I asked him to mass me in return and he told me he would.

Basically, I have asked people from every single war that we (DoC) are in to fight me in an online battle:
- Mezz and Coyle from FS (both no reply)
- Crypton (said he will, but no time soon) and sandokan (no reply) from SK
- Dark Lord (no reply, refuses to fight me despite his initial vendetta and issue being with me, not with DoC)
- Tristan (who says he will, but let's not get our hopes up)

And others, but you get the idea... Tristan isn't special in having me want him to fight. If he wants to be left alone to grow, he probably should have done so before challenging us... But if he wants it now, he could probably ask for it (but hasn't) :p
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

When did i not reply mano? didnt i say sometime after christmas if im not mistaken? :-k I may be mistaken, i do remember replying though.

I've fought the biggest guns in many allainces in online fights in my years so please try not to post my name as to assume im scared ;)

And Mezz isnt active atm, long hours in work, havent seen him on the FS forum in weeks

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Ercury wrote:Basically of my understanding

is Twistie trying to defend someone that now quited duo
Robert an Bebita threating to sit on Franzis.

Not sure wether he quited or not a BB thread was made , Twistie just comes up for hes friend.
Like everone else would I assume.

Also Benny , he may have threaten to mass you but you could just laugh at it as he cant what he threatens you with.

Let Twistie grow and seek him out at a later date or when he has recources are anything
Would make the game much more funnier if u actually had a challenge to speak off.

Actually m8, Twistie should stop this UNTIL he is able to do it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:When did i not reply mano? didnt i say sometime after christmas if im not mistaken? :-k I may be mistaken, i do remember replying though.

I've fought the biggest guns in many allainces in online fights in my years so please try not to post my name as to assume im scared ;)

And Mezz isnt active atm, long hours in work, havent seen him on the FS forum in weeks

As per in game PM, I am positive that I didn't receive a PM in reply >.< However, I didn't post to say that you were scared, only that I asked and didn't get a response :p

Jan 2 or 3 it is :D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

~Coyle~ wrote:When did i not reply mano? didnt i say sometime after christmas if im not mistaken? :-k I may be mistaken, i do remember replying though.

As per in game PM, I am positive that I didn't receive a PM in reply >.< However, I didn't post to say that you were scared, only that I asked and didn't get a response :p

Jan 2 or 3 it is :D

Well since thats cleared up i shall see you on either of those dates :smt060

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

This is a bit of advice to anyone who is going to oppose DDE alone with "honor" and survive. This is no way meant to offend any persons of DDE because they know that I love them, this is just advice for the "individuals" who must learn the hard way.

1) If you are going to declare war on them, make sure to clear every single trace of your friends/officers. Some players in DDE have been known to target everyone affiliated with you when you lack killable units/things.

2) Lose your planets, or Merlin them. You will lose them fast, if not within hours - probably a day.

3) Be forewarned that if you do decide to wage a war against all of DDE - you could end up being sat on for the remainder of your time playing this game unless you find a means to an end.

4) Don't mouth off on the forum to them, take it in-game if you want to prove a point.

5) Build whatever you can, when you can. It will show them that you have a backbone.

6) Mass whatever you can, but minimize your losses enough to make a difference.

7) Steal Planets. Who doesn't hate losing key planets?

8) Pray to God.

Good luck to all those with a pair of balls big enough to fight all of DDE at once by yourself. You deserve a medal if you make it through alive.

Best of luck to you, Twistie. If you are doing what you said, you deserve respect from a great deal of players who still play this game. Too many players hide behind tags, and would rather hit you while you are asleep than fight you straight up in an even battle because of resources lost. Bravo. :smt106

PS: Bebita sucks. :smt047 <3
Tow Gunner
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DxM
Race: Geriatric

So, I see you have some turns now. But your strike is a bit low. Just for the record stud, not all members of DDE spend money on the game. I did purchase SS so I could trade, back before I applied to DoC. But everything else has been earned.
And if you think your the only player to be hit by bigger accounts your wrong. I would bet that when the larger members of DDE started playing they got hit by bigger accounts too. It's part of the game. If you want naq or UU to build your account, why would you hit somebody with a bigger account that carries a Def? wouldn't that defeat the purpose of farming and raiding?

Enjoy,

TG
Image]
DarThudd
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
Race: Mimic
ID: 91552

Noobert wrote:This is a bit of advice to anyone who is going to oppose DDE alone with "honor" and survive. This is no way meant to offend any persons of DDE because they know that I love them, this is just advice for the "individuals" who must learn the hard way.

1) If you are going to declare war on them, make sure to clear every single trace of your friends/officers. Some players in DDE have been known to target everyone affiliated with you when you lack killable units/things.

Not true, only applies to snipers. Also doesn't just apply to DDE

2) Lose your planets, or Merlin them. You will lose them fast, if not within hours - probably a day.

This is good advice for any player, merlin the ones you want to keep the rest are chaff, build up your fleets and you can replace any you loose easily enough.

3) Be forewarned that if you do decide to wage a war against all of DDE - you could end up being sat on for the remainder of your time playing this game unless you find a means to an end.

This is common sense if someone has pissed you off declare a vendetta if you dec DDE then your your letting your anger get the best of you and prepare for a kicking. Also not every war/vendetta has to be forever try asking for a timetable.

4) Don't mouth off on the forum to them, take it in-game if you want to prove a point.

Partly true, take it in game first then mouth off to us on the forum and you will get respect.

5) Build whatever you can, when you can. It will show them that you have a backbone.

Agreed and that doesn't just work for DDE.

6) Mass whatever you can, but minimize your losses enough to make a difference.

Minimize your losses enough and your alliance is forfeit.

7) Steal Planets. Who doesn't hate losing key planets?

See point 2.

8) Pray to God.

Good luck to all those with a pair of balls big enough to fight all of DDE at once by yourself. You deserve a medal if you make it through alive.

Best of luck to you, Twistie. If you are doing what you said, you deserve respect from a great deal of players who still play this game. Too many players hide behind tags, and would rather hit you while you are asleep than fight you straight up in an even battle because of resources lost. Bravo. :smt106

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”