for justice prepare for war dde

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: for justice prepare for war dde

Tow Gunner wrote:So, I see you have some turns now. But your strike is a bit low. Just for the record stud, not all members of DDE spend money on the game. I did purchase SS so I could trade, back before I applied to DoC. But everything else has been earned.
And if you think your the only player to be hit by bigger accounts your wrong. I would bet that when the larger members of DDE started playing they got hit by bigger accounts too. It's part of the game. If you want naq or UU to build your account, why would you hit somebody with a bigger account that carries a Def? wouldn't that defeat the purpose of farming and raiding?

Enjoy,

TG

Actually im sorry to correct you but all the bigger accounts are napped. If you want to correct me here with names and such let me know, otherwise i know for a fact that most are napped and the rest make sure to stay of eachother toes, sadly the game has come to that

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Coyle~ wrote:
Tow Gunner wrote:So, I see you have some turns now. But your strike is a bit low. Just for the record stud, not all members of DDE spend money on the game. I did purchase SS so I could trade, back before I applied to DoC. But everything else has been earned.
And if you think your the only player to be hit by bigger accounts your wrong. I would bet that when the larger members of DDE started playing they got hit by bigger accounts too. It's part of the game. If you want naq or UU to build your account, why would you hit somebody with a bigger account that carries a Def? wouldn't that defeat the purpose of farming and raiding?

Enjoy,

TG

Actually im sorry to correct you but all the bigger accounts are napped. If you want to correct me here with names and such let me know, otherwise i know for a fact that most are napped and the rest make sure to stay of eachother toes, sadly the game has come to that

Not all m8, besides there is a reason for allot of them to be napped, and its not soz they dont step on any toes..cuz you know DDE aint afraid to step on anyones toes..stay tuned on that..anyways, if all the big powers was at war it would be really hard for everyone else because you know how we all farm the crap out of everything and everyone when we are all in full blown war mode.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Yeah but all the big chaps farm everyone Anyway. Now look at the allainces yer either at war with or who yer not napped with. Im sorry but there aint to few strong accounts in any of em. I may be wrong, feel free to correct me mate.
I dont see this game lasting to much longer so everyone get a move on and war eachother not just with weaker accounts. Not a stab at DDE at all mate, its aimed all all the top alliances mano

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 go tristan! :-D :-D

love ya pal and have fun with this, OE leave alot of naq out at times to. just need a big enough strike to take it.

also people who set me to war and farmed me while i was inactive well just prepare for when i return :sge :smt043 :smt025

..because well...i am a sniper...and i know how much everybody hates em now adays :smt060 :smt050 .... i love the old style gameplay<3 :smt050 (also the new smiley faces)
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

~matty~ wrote::smt060 :smt060 :smt060 go tristan! :-D :-D

love ya pal and have fun with this, OE leave alot of naq out at times to. just need a big enough strike to take it.

:-k

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

also people who set me to war and farmed me while i was inactive well just prepare for when i return :sge :smt043 :smt025

..because well...i am a sniper...and i know how much everybody hates em now adays :smt060 :smt050 .... i love the old style gameplay<3 :smt050 (also the new smiley faces)

Why you sucked at that style as well ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~matty~
Forum Intermediate

Jedi~Tank wrote:

na i diddnt :smt050 and you barely know me. but i know much about you soooo dont talk about people whom u know not much about. :smt060

have fun tristan!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

~matty~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

na i diddnt :smt050 and you barely know me. but i know much about you soooo dont talk about people whom u know not much about. :smt060

have fun tristan!

Seems you have no clue who tristan is .... or at least what he does ...

Let alone took your time to read his crap ....

He said this thread was an excitment thrill and had no intention of doing it ....

So perhaps you should stop talking about things you know jack about :D
~matty~
Forum Intermediate

Nostra wrote:
~matty~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

have fun tristan!

He said this thread was an excitment thrill and had no intention of doing it ....

i diddnt read the thread except the last 2 pages :smt060 :smt047
i knew tristan for years -for the record-
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

~matty~ wrote:
Nostra wrote:
~matty~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

have fun tristan!

Well then .. I suggest you READ tristan's posts in THIS thread before you run your mouth again in this thread :)

Makes ya look kinda silly .....
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~matty~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

have fun tristan!

I know allot about everyone junior ;) Its my job to know and I do my job well.

Deni
~matty~
Forum Intermediate

Nostra wrote:
~matty~ wrote:
Nostra wrote:
~matty~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

have fun tristan!

Well then .. I suggest you READ tristan's posts in THIS thread before you run your mouth again in this thread :)

Makes ya look kinda silly .....

i am a silly guy :smt050

and well u kinda look stupid for accusing me of running my mouth when nobody even invited u to reply to my posts :smt060 -this is mouth running-

you know..incase u diddnt know the diffrence between supporting a friend and mouth-running maybe jt can help u understand this :smt050

since he's supposably the all seeing eye :smt043

have fun all
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

another forum fighter who can do nothing ingame but prefers to mouth off on forums :roll:

The ignorance he shows is amazing though, almost entertaining.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
noone
Forum Elite

~matty~ wrote:i am a silly guy :smt050

and well u kinda look stupid for accusing me of running my mouth when nobody even invited u to reply to my posts :smt060 -this is mouth running-

you know..incase u diddnt know the diffrence between supporting a friend and mouth-running maybe jt can help u understand this :smt050

have fun all

For the record dumbo, this thread is aimed @ DDE and you are near spamming your redicluos mind set in it ... you say support ... I say running your mouth ... cos .. your support here is wasted as tristan doesnt continue this rediculous action.

When supporting a friend ... you should have know Tristan himself stated he didnt mean this thread serious .... as he had posted that ...
If you have read that you would have known ....

But nooooo you just post the first bit of brain fart that pops up in thhat gass filled skull of yours ....

So ... please shut up and go read the thread in stead of filling it with annoying unfounded content .... thanks ... bye ...
~matty~
Forum Intermediate

Nostra wrote:
~matty~ wrote:i am a silly guy :smt050

have fun all

For the record dumbo, this thread is aimed @ DDE and you are near spamming your redicluos mind set in it ... you say support ... I say running your mouth ... cos .. your support here is wasted as tristan doesnt continue this rediculous action.

When supporting a friend ... you should have know Tristan himself stated he didnt mean this thread serious .... as he had posted that ...
If you have read that you would have known ....

But nooooo you just post the first bit of brain fart that pops up in thhat gass filled skull of yours ....

So ... please shut up and go read the thread in stead of filling it with annoying unfounded content .... thanks ... bye ...

@ DENI if i am a forum fighter..

this must be another DDE NO NAME NO SKILL fighter
relying on the supplys and protection of DDE.

-poking nose else were now because this thread isnt entertaining no more-
thanks for the fun kill deni... your horrible.. :smt117

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”