Delta vs. Genesis

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Re: Delta vs. Genesis

well the champers long ago went hot and flat, the flowers wiltered and the chocolates melted :(

.... I keep telling RsE :smt060 to surrender to me, but he keeps declining :smt050
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Genesis HC now the things I want to.. so it's just waiting and continuing.. ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

Jorgensen wrote:Daz please come back, i miss you already.

How long is this "war" supossed to go on?
Genesis is broken. Taking undefended planets is not fighting back, it's pitiful.

Bow before our master Lord RSE and surrender

Genesis is voting, and as in all things our members will decide...yet, I bow to no one , and if Genesis surrenders I will not remain in the alliance I founded.

For reasons I will not go into, I regret I was unavailable to assist my mates at all so far and it will still yet be some time until I am up to engaging. I have little left to mount an assault but understand.....I DO NOT SURRENDER.
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon
ID: 0

GunZ wrote:
Jorgensen wrote:Daz please come back, i miss you already.

How long is this "war" supossed to go on?
Genesis is broken. Taking undefended planets is not fighting back, it's pitiful.

Bow before our master Lord RSE and surrender

Genesis is voting, and as in all things our members will decide...yet, I bow to no one , and if Genesis surrenders I will not remain in the alliance I founded.

For reasons I will not go into, I regret I was unavailable to assist my mates at all so far and it will still yet be some time until I am up to engaging. I have little left to mount an assault but understand.....I DO NOT SURRENDER.

Listen to your fellow members, lay down your weapons and taste the devine ones kindness.
You will accomplish nothing by slaughtering your units on the battlefield, and if you chose to continue this war genesis will stay leveled and slowly turn to dust..

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
GunZ
Forum Intermediate

As I said , I will let Genesis decide their future. I have already decided my own and as I said if Genesis surrenders I am no longer Genesis.

Your ''flowery'' rhetoric about bowing down and ''tasting the divine ones kindness'' may lure some, but it simply hardens my resolve. I was Omega before you were were known in this game and I had more respect for my enemies . I was hard , yes, but never so dis-respectful.

I do not surrender , nor will I ever.

I am not yet up to a fight...but be assured , I will arise soon .
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
fleet admiral harper
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Δ Delta Allegiance
Race: Evil TOLLAN GOD
ID: 27999

GunZ wrote:As I said , I will let Genesis decide their future. I have already decided my own and as I said if Genesis surrenders I am no longer Genesis.

Your ''flowery'' rhetoric about bowing down and ''tasting the divine ones kindness'' may lure some, but it simply hardens my resolve. I was Omega before you were were known in this game and I had more respect for my enemies . I was hard , yes, but never so dis-respectful.

then die =)
yeah so when a prior (me) owns an LG+. what does that say about you?

this here is some calm, patrol music.
"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

fleet admiral harper wrote:
GunZ wrote:As I said , I will let Genesis decide their future. I have already decided my own and as I said if Genesis surrenders I am no longer Genesis.

then die =)

thats abit harsh, tbh...you need to get your life sorted out son [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

then die =)

As your account just did? Tnx for all the sweetnes :P
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

I fail to see where Jorg "disrespected" you Gunz!
~LordRse~
Forum Addict

obluette wrote:

then die =)

And when I massed your MS again and wanted to hunt more stats.. ALLIANCE PPT..

Amazing.. ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

~LordRse~ wrote:
obluette wrote:

then die =)

Amazing.. ;)

Like you guys never used it when i started to mass :smt019
Last edited by obluette on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

~LordRse~
Forum Addict

Not when i was around.. :O But I know it happend
Spoiler
Past sigs

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Delta,

Kill'em, Kill'em ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down with Gunz/Genesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt047
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
GunZ
Forum Intermediate

~LordRse~ wrote:
obluette wrote:

then die =)

Amazing.. ;)

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy
Sun Tzu.

You started this war , not us. We will fight it on our terms, not yours.
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

GunZ wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:
obluette wrote:

then die =)

Amazing.. ;)

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy
Sun Tzu.

fixed gunzy gunz ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”