Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: MaYHeM is recruiting!

Forsee wrote:
Dmonix wrote:
Noobert wrote:
Kikaz wrote:IMPORTANT: Now we are open to all applications, big or small players. You only need to be backed up by a current mH player.

Please copy and paste this into a new topic and fill out http://mayhem.kilitar.cz/forum/index.php?board=22.0
here

1. Your current commander
2. Your previous alliance/s …why you left them, your roles in them, etc
3. A little history of you in the game, apart from those mentioned above
4. Your in game link – main and ascended
4a. What is your ascension level .
4b. Are you currently ascending or have you finished.
5. How often do you log in?
5a. What is your MSN availability?
5b. What is your MSN?
Agree to be active in the game, on the MaYHeM Forum and on MSN (and obtain an MSN account if you do not currently have one):
6. Agree to be active on the MaYHeM Forums.
7. Do you have "unsettled issues" with us ?
7a. What were the issues?
8. Why you want to join us
9. A bit about your style of play
10. Tell us about you…we allow future friends in, so we need to know a bit about you. Where are you from, student or work, hobbies, interests, etc.
11. What is your raw MS slots (including Fleets) and tech Levels?
(Due to this being public, you can PM these details when asked, to a member of the HC, if you dont want them public)
11a. What are your Covert/Anti Covert levels & Up?
(Not really important if you are ascending)
11b. What is your ME? How much is your's?

Hazaw!

You know you want to experience the Noobert up close and personal

and how donald dances :smt047

:smt088
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Kikaz is sexy, come experience it for yourself

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Yes, very sexy.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

sorry for posting it here guys, but could someone please give me your forum access? :P :D i wanna spam it :D :D lolz

BUMP!
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

VAGAB0ND wrote:sorry for posting it here guys, but could someone please give me your forum access? :P :D i wanna spam it :D :D lolz

BUMP!

Probably best to PM Forsee or Dmonix in-game with your account name, perhaps. :-k

Hell. Even on the forum might help. I wouldn't know. I don't handle this business.

Long story short - I am not that special. You don't need to experience me. The one thing you should experience is the insanity that is Mayhem when we get going. :smt110
Dmonix
Count Duckula

VAGAB0ND wrote:sorry for posting it here guys, but could someone please give me your forum access? :P :D i wanna spam it :D :D lolz

BUMP!

Done already :P

Noobert wrote:

BUMP!

Probably best to PM Forsee or Dmonix in-game with your account name, perhaps. :-k

Hell. Even on the forum might help. I wouldn't know. I don't handle this business.

Long story short - I am not that special. You don't need to experience me. The one thing you should experience is the insanity that is Mayhem when we get going. :smt110

Noobert is lying, he has super god access on the forums, he has his own abuse button which allows him to shell out abuse at all times, even when he isn't around.

Spoiler
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

Dmonix wrote:

BUMP!

Done already :P

Noobert wrote:

BUMP!

Noobert is lying, he has super god access on the forums, he has his own abuse button which allows him to shell out abuse at all times, even when he isn't around.

thanx J.Cash :D :D lol

now i see you have your own type of 'Qman" in Mayhem lol :smt036 :-D :-D

@noobert, okay and you experience my crazy spam in exchange of insanity of mayhem \m/ :D let's bounce it like mosh pit :D :D lol thx again :D

oh and this will be BUMPED for sure :P :D

BUMP BUM BUMP
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:
Dmonix
Count Duckula

We also have the man with no name, Zap Brannigan

Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz

To whom it may concern,

Apply for MaYHeM now.

That is all,
Kikaz
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

VAGAB0ND wrote:@noobert, okay and you experience my crazy spam in exchange of insanity of mayhem \m/ :D let's bounce it like mosh pit :D :D lol thx again :D

oh and this will be BUMPED for sure :P :D

BUMP BUM BUMP

Hahahaha, if you can handle the spam at times, you are more than welcome. It's not like the old days, where we had a spam war with somebody from The Legion (I can't remember who lulz) but he called us barbarians who couldn't spam, only to lose four hour battle of 1 second posting vs myself and Snow Wulf.
Anon
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): None.

Greetings to all. I am the newest member of this fine alliance. I would advise you to join as well.
I am Anonymous. I have no Name, I have no Face.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Yeah. Join.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Kikaz
For the Lulz

At least register on the forums and chat with us, so that we may better persuade you! :-k
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Dmonix
Count Duckula

Bumpitz

Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula

We're handing out free hugs for anyone who joins the forums

Spoiler

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”