Silent Resistance vs DxM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
demonicwolf
Forum Intermediate
Race: Dragon Slayer
Alternate name(s): FD3s

Re: Silent Resistance vs DxM

dropping tags and running proves to me 2 things about roket hes a coward who cannot admit defeat and likes to dream things up. 2nd although you might think your DDE, your very sadly mistake I've been in DDE as long if not longer and stayed in DoC and DoO for a while I've moved up the ranks in DDE slowly due to time i spent away and although i wasn't and i am not very active i don't know why you left maybe you got kicked i don't know and i don't care i can tell however your cocky and think your better then people and that attitude pisses me off so until told by Marshall to cease attacks when I'm not visiting Tetris and friends ill stop by periodically to look at a account that has nothing built because the owners to chicken to stand behind his words.. :smt090

back onto war GL SR in your future endeavors maybe some day we can fight along side each other and RIP some Shiz up until then stay cool and enjoy some peace for a while :smt025
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

roket just want to point out you surrendered to FS so u have surrendered before :smt100 so marshall wasnt asking anything you hadnt done recently

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

demonicwolf wrote:dropping tags and running proves to me 2 things about roket

are you retarted? really? i mean did you not read my post? i mean come on, if your going to try and insult a man jesus read his posts #-o #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) **Filtered** Noobs i swear to god, always trying to impress there boss like a sad little puppy, go be a **Filtered** up somewhere else

*I might get warned for that* but i had to ask i mean, if your not english or something you should learn to type before you write... please it makes you look very bad even if people aren't saying it, bro i just posted i was not surrendering or hiding like 5 posts before you wrote that man i mean comeon... at least read the damn topic before you go off at the mouth it's just plain sad

CC/EP wrote:roket just want to point out you surrendered to FS so u have surrendered before :smt100 so marshall wasnt asking anything you hadnt done recently

i know mate, i just don't want to lol not yet :) i am still having fun getting my bottom kicked, i didn't say i wouldn't just said no not right now :) and CC at the very least mate, i got a new found respect earned for you and i'm glad we talked again mate, it meant a lot to me man...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

i didnt get a chance to do much in this war with 2 funerals in 6 weeks so :smt017 i dont know why you have but ok

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

No one has anything to prove to me roket, I know what all of my members are capable of, if they're sitting on you it's because they choose to not because they're tryin to be suck ups... Again... You aren't that good so you really need to get over yourself...

Back on topic, SR did themselves proud in this war and have my and my alliances respect.

Dan

Ps. Can a mod please lock this thread. The war officially ended 6 hours ago. Thanks.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

sorry i missed a large chunk of the war guys, i had to go on vaca to try and sort out my life :?

while i was around you fought well and showed you have balls lol

well done

vimes
DxM Commander

p.s i'm still on vaca ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

War over. Thread locked.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”