The Tauri Alliance Family versus The Dark Dominium Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: The Tauri Alliance Family versus The Dark Dominium Empir

Diplomacy does not go here..office closed PERMANANTLY

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
dgb
Forum Expert

:)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

dgb wrote::)

yea it takes 2 to tango bud, when you guys are an ash heap again you look in the mirror and blame THAT GUY RIGHT THERE ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Jedi~Tank wrote:
dgb wrote::)

yea it takes 2 to tango bud, when you guys are an ash heap again you look in the mirror and blame THAT GUY RIGHT THERE ;)

:roll: Keep the posturing to yourself mate.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
dgb
Forum Expert

TA wont be a ash heap good players running it,same probly as you running dde.
meatman
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE

Wow. Seriously? Vendetta before the war is even over, over something this petty?

Regardless, good war. Lots of stuff died, that's always a good thing in a war game :P
MSN: Meatman_matt@hotmail.co.uk

Be willing to take a stand, to take a terrible risk to do something truly admirable. To overcome the instinct of self preservation. To fight our fears.... And win.
To discover that we are not just merely a bundle of reflexes and conditioned responses, but we are thinking beings, able to chose the right over the easy, and justice over safety.
Stand up. Stand up! The time has come!
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

Jedi~Tank wrote:Diplomacy does not go here..office closed PERMANANTLY

So you ate your word already?

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

beliblisk wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Diplomacy does not go here..office closed PERMANANTLY

So you ate your word already?

No not hardly lol, you guys want a long nap yet you post stupid crap against the DDE in here. na m8, Im feeding you your own words.

Deni
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

well I was expecting this. :D
:smt015
dgb
Forum Expert

The simple fact, simple being the main word here is i got a pm this morning saying i would be sat on for taking a planet then going on ppt,then when i say i was told to do this not that i didnt want to we are at war, then it changes to something i said a few weeks ago,now kaboomer can ask for a vendy on what ever he likes as we all can,and i understand jt standing up for his own man,i just dont get for the little ive put on these forums to othere "bigger" accounts why its happening and what point it serves afder the good way this war was thought its going to end on a bad note a real shame.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

dgb wrote:The simple fact, simple being the main word here is i got a pm this morning saying i would be sat on for taking a planet then going on ppt,then when i say i was told to do this not that i didnt want to we are at war, then it changes to something i said a few weeks ago,now kaboomer can ask for a vendy on what ever he likes as we all can,and i understand jt standing up for his own man,i just dont get for the little ive put on these forums to othere "bigger" accounts why its happening and what point it serves afder the good way this war was thought its going to end on a bad note a real shame.

Dont play the innocent..and the rest of you flip out in typical fashion and start pointing your dirty little **Filtered** fingers..stop whining.

Deni
dgb
Forum Expert

A good leader leads hes not lead but at least you didnt call me son or boy or any of your othere put down remarks and tbh i am prity inocent besides some winding up ive done nothing to bad and on that note ile let you have the last say as im fed up of the whole lot of it.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yes. Our condition was a long NAP because we didn't want to have little conflicts lead to big conflicts again. The whole point of all of that discussion we had was to limit the bitterness that leads down this road. Farming, raiding, planet stealing, vendettas, mini-masses, ms masses, etc. etc. It all comes at a price. A price of good-will, a price of friendliness and before you know it, we'd be right back here going through this same situation again. I fight wars for a purpose, not just to see the exact same thing happen a month later. Now this...this is just ridiculous.

If I took to heart everything that was said here about me or my members, including by you JT, I would be within my rights to vendetta a good portion of the server, not to mention a fair few DDE members. That is not in keeping with an end to a war though.

We kept this war thread all in all very civil. People got angry on a few occasions on both sides. That's war. It's always bound to happen when tempers flare and units are lost. You asked and we agreed day one to keep this war short so we don't get bogged down in nothingness like past wars where nothing is accomplished except bitterness.

So I sit here...annoyed and pissed off just as I was this morning. Am I reacting harshly to this? Yes. I tried to approach this war and our conversations with a sense of good will, looking beyond our past and so much of that nastiness. I still hope that was not for naught, but for right now, I'm just disappointed.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

He only need a poor excuse. That's all.
:smt015
if you ask me, it's boring.
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

So 24h and we are done? :-k

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”