Knights vs. WarHeaD

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Terrorist

Re: Knights vs. WarHeaD

buck wrote:El Makitor attempts to mass buck, unfortunatly for him, his timeing couldnt have been worse, buck logs in 2 seconds after the first hit, and immediatly strikes back, thinking El Makitor was up for a fight, as he had built a 5 trill strike and half a trill worth of defence, buck immediatly sets about the destruction of El Makitor, the whitestar is making short work of "Mucificator", the flagship of Makitor, even with the ten percent bonus it is torn to shreds within seconds, as the mothership of El Makitor is being destroyed, suddenly, forces beyond bucks understanding interveen... El Makitor stood against buck for all of 1 minute and 23 seconds, and then fled to the land of PPT, his retreat is a true mark of the outstanding form of the mighty warrior before him. Buck Stood smileing, knowing exactly when El Makitor was coming off ppt.... he would be waiting.

Achillies wrote:Is there noone who will face me?!

yeah, the big statsbuilder has spoken...my advice...just go offline a few hours without ppt. :smt050
and dont worry about my descention. it wont happen again
psshh... ur terms r impossible... only idiots would agree to them, they're like "lay down stop playing, orelse i'll attack u like u must do the same" ... its so low life in doing so... o.O but yeah, sure.... kill me then-... bring it on... common show me what you've got...
[OWNED]
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Statbuilder?!

Thats the most hilarious thing ive heard all day, not to mention, i have been offline all day. ;)

Buck - Won Vendetta and Runner Up Vendetta of the year by statbuilding. Obviously.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

anyone who has big stats is a statbuilder. and what all day? you are online now, and the day is not over yet, so check your words pal :-k ](*,)
psshh... ur terms r impossible... only idiots would agree to them, they're like "lay down stop playing, orelse i'll attack u like u must do the same" ... its so low life in doing so... o.O but yeah, sure.... kill me then-... bring it on... common show me what you've got...
[OWNED]
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Dik Mo El Terrible wrote:anyone who has big stats is a statbuilder. and what all day? you are online now, and the day is not over yet, so check your words pal :-k ](*,)

I go to work at 9, get in at 6... It is now 7, thats the day for me Dude. I build stats for them to be massed, mass em.
Seriously, your asking me to go offline for the weekend to actually give you a chance?

Beg, and I will consider it.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

Yepp, just as I expected, the buck is running off to ppt of course. Just as the rest of the kob. maybe this is some new strategy, declaring war and then going to ppt. Dikmo thinks this war is boring and should be stopped. But the great Kamikaze feeds on planets and platforms and needs more, and more, and more...so it continues to wander into the knights territory searching and destroying. It seems that the ship has a mind of his own and Dikmo cant control it anymore...and bla bla and so on, and so on

see bucky, I can write nonsense fiction too :smt025
and I have given you crying and reaper pals a chance by NOT running to ppt, and NOT being online, so why cant you?
Last edited by Dik Mo El Terrible on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OWNED]
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Dik Mo El Terrible wrote:Yepp, just as I expected, the buck is running off to ppt of course. Just as the rest of the kob. maybe this is some new strategy, declaring war and then going to ppt. Dikmo thinks this war is boring and should be stopped. But the great Kamikaze feeds on planets and platforms and needs more, and more, and more...so it continues to wander into the knights territory searching and destroying. It seems that the ship has a mind of his own and Dikmo cant control it anymore...and bla bla and so on, and so on

The Entire of warhead was on PPT, the only one not on PPT went on ppt when i came online...

... Look, Ive broken ppt just for you, Come get some. ;)

Edit : I see you AND RBR on the forum, Thats 2 vs 1, You have the advantage, Take it.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

I have taken a planet for today. Maybe I will take one from you tomorrow. Now I go to sleep 'cause its late. :-"
[OWNED]
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Dik Mo El Terrible wrote:I have taken a planet for today. Maybe I will take one from you tomorrow. Now I go to sleep 'cause its late. :-"

Take my Defence , i like that more than my planets. The only planet that i care for is always merlined... You will find little morale lost from me by taking one of my attack planets that became redundent 6 months ago. ;)

Why are you sleeping, you said the day was not over for you. 8)

Come on, Im off ppt, theres 2 of you, Do it.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Go RBR!
And anyone else i know in this war....
Have fun all
RuiD
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Knights Of Briton
ID: 61707

Dik Mo El Terrible wrote:Yepp, just as I expected, the buck is running off to ppt of course. Just as the rest of the kob. maybe this is some new strategy, declaring war and then going to ppt. Dikmo thinks this war is boring and should be stopped. But the great Kamikaze feeds on planets and platforms and needs more, and more, and more...so it continues to wander into the knights territory searching and destroying. It seems that the ship has a mind of his own and Dikmo cant control it anymore...and bla bla and so on, and so on

and I have given you crying and reaper pals a chance by NOT running to ppt, and NOT being online, so why cant you?

Lol, you really think you are funny, dont ya mate? :smt078 :smt015

Considering you have 120k weaps in all, < 750k Cov units, its funny how you keep complaining all the time :D Each time you have anything, its taken out. And you are phased...

RBR - great fun warring with you mate, its nice to see you in battle.
Main : ID 61707 Part of the Empire of Briton
MSN : talk2ruid@hotmail.com Knights of Briton 2ic
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

someone is Crying NOOOOO :smt050

:-"
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

Iƒrit wrote:someone is Crying NOOOOO :smt050

:-"

I dont have stats because im ascending soon, and why should I waste my resources just to take down some crying nooooo noob? I see you are crying already, so you dont need my help with that...
so just keep massing my 100k weapons, as buck did at 3 am.
jeez, tnx god im not that addicted :smt107
[OWNED]
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

I'll just let El Makitor do you in my behalf. very soon whitestar will be whitedarf :smt081
[OWNED]
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer

yeah, Kob is hiding again on alliance ppt or something. Pathetic. It doesnt matter. I had 5 minutes of fun.
Soo, run little bunnies ruuuunnnn. :smt117
[OWNED]
RuiD
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Knights Of Briton
ID: 61707

Dik Mo El Terrible wrote:yeah, Kob is hiding again on alliance ppt or something. Pathetic. It doesnt matter. I had 5 minutes of fun.
Soo, run little bunnies ruuuunnnn. :smt117

:smt015

You personally had none. You are just trying to talk big. Your "5 mins of fun" = 5 15AT hits with no stats just to increase your ME. lol. As your said yourself, you have no stats and are a talkative gas cloud. No need for us to respond to your blah...

To Makitor and RBR, good job with my def :D I'll make sure I rebuild something for you! Finally ;)
Main : ID 61707 Part of the Empire of Briton
MSN : talk2ruid@hotmail.com Knights of Briton 2ic

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”