Ombudsman Case Archives
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Appeal to remove warning

Tekki wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=43&p=2274836#p2274836 .

[BoT] Jason wrote:
Tekki wrote:
Spam and other worthless posts have no place here.

Section 4: Spam
b. Replies
Note:
Replying to the official post of a Moderator in a topic is spam. Discussing the action that the Moderator has taken belongs in the correct sections of the forum, or in private messages.

Section 9: Moderator Respect

Post was in response to

GeneralChaos wrote:I bet it was some sniper who has little to no covert who cried to admin about having there defense sabbed away to nothing.

Its pending updates like this that make me just wanna stay on vac mode for longer.

Which adds absolutely nothing to the topic, only showing personal bias and emotions but yet it remains and I get a warning?

Tut tut tut
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Appeal to remove warning

Whether our not the post is intelligent had little to do with whether our not it is on topic. His post was on topic, yours wasn't.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

I quoted a moderator in relation to his post...So I should of added that its the "$$ whining spenders " like him that gets updates and I would be on topic
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[BoT] Jason wrote:I quoted a moderator in relation to his post...So I should of added that its the "$$ whining spenders " like him that gets updates and I would be on topic
Something like that, yup. Your role is never to moderate a thread, unless you are a moderator. Or unless you make it a very short, courteous note at the back end of an otherwise completely on topic post. Better yet, don't. At all. Leave modding to the mods, or they'll be out of a job in no time (or have double the trouble). :smt056 Silly Jason.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Thats whack but ok feel free to lock appeal
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

[BoT] Jason wrote:Thats whack but ok feel free to lock appeal

I have to Agree with what Jack and Juliette say mate. Although I do feel the warning that was given was harsh and I do also feel that there are other posts within that topic that really add no value also.

Always remember 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Kojak

p.s. Note:- Jason has not had a verbal warning for spam in a very long time, therefor Tekki could have been a bit more lenient in dealing with this.

~Locked as per Jasons request~ If you wish this to be re-opened to challenge said warning please send me a PM.

Also, were the correct procedures followed before you posted here.

Return to “Case Archives”