imptastic not so "tastic"

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

imptastic not so "tastic"

I had some suspicions about our little imp friend. So I did a little digging and I was going to report these two accounts 1943869 & 20122 on the forums. Then i decided to do it via email instead.

Twas to my surprise to get this response...

Total of six banned with this report

Thank you
Admin Sue

Guess I'll never know the other 4 IDs. Oh well.

Yours, the Multi Hunter.
Image ImageImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: imptastic not so "tastic"

Clarkey wrote:I had some suspicions about our little imp friend. So I did a little digging and I was going to report these two accounts 1943869 & 20122 on the forums. Then i decided to do it via email instead.

Twas to my surprise to get this response...

Total of six banned with this report

Thank you
Admin Sue

Guess I'll never know the other 4 IDs. Oh well.

Yours, the Multi Hunter.

goood work Clarkstar :P
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): imp

lol, second ID is my old lg which is up for sale check forums and first is my new active account and overs are abandonmed all getting sorted out now.. nice work tho u should check the account for curency page tho befor u waste half my night..
NEW ACCOUNT !!! ID 1943869

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 -AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE -
TUS - TUN - TUK

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=178145
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

imptastic wrote:lol, first ID is my old lg which is up for sale check forums and second is my new active account and overs are abandonmed all getting sorted out now.. nice work tho u should check the account for curency page tho befor u waste half my night..

I provided Sue with enough evidence. You obtained your new account prior to 24th April, you claimed on the 24th April that YOU HAD SOLD your old account and it was no longer in your possession. Then on 25th April the account has suddenly been moved to perg and since then you have been trying to sell the account on forums.

This clearly shows you accessing your old account well over 24 hours since gaining your new account.

Not to mention you playing both ascended accounts.
Image ImageImageImage
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

i only play 1 ascended account lol, and i havn't been touching the lg and just stuck it on perg till it sells and i never said the lg sold u might be thinking of my old unamed that i sold to coyle..

TUS - TUN - TUK

noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

wow, 6 others aye ... :smt104

Did you buy your new account with resources gathered from those accounts, imptastic ? :smt087
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

imptastic wrote:i only play 1 ascended account lol, and i havn't been touching the lg and just stuck it on perg till it sells
As i said, you got your new account well before 24th April, you claimed you sold it on 24th April, at that point it was in NORMAL realm. Then on 25th April it is in PERG and you are posting on forums that it is for sale.

You lied about selling it and you accessed the account well over 24 hours since getting your new account.

And you have been logging in to Ascended ID 331 up to at least 29th April. 331 being linked to your old account.
Image ImageImageImage
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

lmao, i logged in to to it once to put it in perg hows that a crime?. sad if it is very sad and i only play 1 ascended account thats not breaking the rules.. and i never said my lg had sold. and the admin can check the brokers or anything becuase there clean

TUS - TUN - TUK

imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

very sad ind... not like im getting anything from it i just clicked 2 buttons to perg it lol

TUS - TUN - TUK

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

imptastic wrote:and i havn't been touching the lg and just stuck it on perg till it sells and i never said the lg sold u might be thinking of my old unamed that i sold to coyle..

Stop trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel..... do you realise who you are talking to? i squash multies like you. This ring any bells......?

hi r you still selling uu?

imptastic wrote:yes

ok so i broker 20122 if i want them?

imptastic wrote:no that id is my old account which has been sold send it to 1943869

imptastic wrote:sorry forgot to change id for uu 1943869! is my new one 20122 is not mine.

ok thx, i might buy later if still around.

I believe that is your old LG that I am thinking of.

imptastic wrote:lmao, i logged in to to it once to put it in perg hows that a crime?.
You got your new account prior to the 24th April. Then on 25th April before it was moved to perg it only had 8 ATs on the account. This clearly shows you not only accessing the account but touching the resources well over 24hrs since getting your new account.
Image ImageImageImage
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

rofl ure looking for something that is not there.. see what the admin says i had an offer and accepted for the account but buyer withdraw the offer so i just left it for a while.

TUS - TUN - TUK

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

imptastic wrote:rofl ure looking for something that is not there.. see what the admin says i had an offer and accepted for the account but buyer withdraw the offer so i just left it for a while.
Yet you ignore the fact that the day it went to perg the account was stripped of ATs, and this was DAYS since you got your new account.

Plus the fact you have been logging in to the ascended account of your old account.
Image ImageImageImage
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

lol, think ul find u loose ure at's when u enter perg and also i only play 1 ascended account becuase my main account 1 hasn't been touched at all not even sure what the username pass is. If thats not allowed il happily take the punishment for it but i don't see why it should worked hard on that ascended one.. and it's only 1 i play

TUS - TUN - TUK

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

imptastic wrote:lol, think ul find u loose ure at's when u enter perg
You really should think about what I am saying before you try and be smart. How the hell do you think I could spy you AFTER you entered perg?
Image ImageImageImage
imptastic
Fledgling Forumer

lol, not trying to acted smart at all you can be in perg aswell i didn't touch turns and if i did i just gave them away to a friend so it has no benefit on me..

TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “For Admin Archives”