My reply to Mezz.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

My reply to Mezz.

I only posted what i posted in response to Malx. so as not to dilute that thread further....

Well Mez, before i get started replying to you-i prefer to give you a short explanation as to why i post the way i do.

i prefer short answers/statements, that doesn't mean i haven't thought through what i have posted, you are also not required to 2nd guess or assume anything about what i have left out ;)

MEZZANINE wrote:
That might be your idea of the perfect set of policies but I thought this thread was more about the kind of people we would prefer to become politicians.

As for these policies

Remove bank of England ? Really ? Why ? Surely the banking sector needs more regulation and The Bank of England would be the best placed body to regulate the private banks.

Yes remove it and then blow the damned thing up because it is a private for profit corporation that is bankrupting the nation by design. having a central bank is also plank 5 of the communist manifesto. the BoE already runs all the other banks, that hasn't helped. neither has it helped that the banks (especially the central banks) lobbied to have Glass Steagall removed in the US and the UK's similar laws/regs resulting in the global fiasco of our economies. the BoE also controls our economy and is more powerful than our own Govt, no amount of law changing or fiddling with the economy will fix anything when we (our Govt) don't even have control. to regain control the BoE has to go, it's as simple as that!

MEZZANINE wrote:Get out of the EU, 100% behind you on that one

no explanation needed here...seen the link i posted in the other thread?

MEZZANINE wrote:Take back fishing rights, not practical, without agreement would result in fighting at sea, but enforcement of agreements is needed, how often do we here about French fishing our waters.

Fighting at sea with who? anyone opens their mouth they can shout down the barrel of one of these Image

Agreements to fish our own fish?! HELL NO!!

And if they don't like that then they can bugger off back to their own waters and write a letter of complaint to my backside, or stand up like men and do something about it!

They're our waters so that makes the fish ours....end of story.

MEZZANINE wrote:Bring home troops, truth is troops are demonstrating weapons, weapons we sell and make lots of money from. Bring troops home and becoming isolationist would cost us a lot.

Who said anything about becoming isolationists? you must think i'm some kind of hermit :?

MEZZANINE wrote:Close borders. Silly, we need more of certain professions right now. Tougher border control and stricter points system to make sure we only allow in the people we want is better.

Very true but i didn't want to go into it with such detail and assumed you would have guessed that is precisely what i was getting at...my bad.

MEZZANINE wrote:Bring back industry, easy to say but with working time regs, health & safety, environmental regs and minimum wage our industry cant compete with countries that dont have our high standards on working conditions, only way to do this would be to tax all imports so they cost the same as locally produced products and this would increase the prices of everything we buy. People wont accept it.

Get rid of the BoE and it will easier than you think.

Contrary to modern history books, the British Empire was built on the Tally Stick monetary system...the most successful monetary system of all time. get Rid of the BoE and you will see just how easy it is...to expand on that, it is also vital to industry to get out of the EU which is choking industry with all these maddening health and safety, rules and regs.

Tax would also have to be slashed in order to promote growth. historically, when you slash tax, tax income goes up thereby promoting even more growth.

MEZZANINE wrote:Nationalise oil & gas, to late, it's mostly played out, also we already get tax and licence duties from producers.

Not enough. the people pay more tax than corporations...that has to change to a more fair and balanced tax system.

MEZZANINE wrote:Nationalise Utilities, in theory I agree essential services should be state owned, but in reality when they were state owned they made huge losses, were horribly inefficient and badly run. Utilities were privatised because of lazy demanding unions dragged them down, if nationalised those Unions would return and screw it up all over again. Better choice would be price fixing of essential services by an independent body.

this is the 21st century and i'm sure it will work, you only need the right people in charge. if run properly the benefit to customers would be tremendous in every way when you consider that the company need only break even. all profits go back to the people promoting even more growth.

MEZZANINE wrote:Monarchy serve a purpose, not as monarchs but as a tourist attraction they generate far more money than they cost, technically their property is there own it cant be taken any more than any other wealthy citizen, but without support death duties would slowly strip them of there holdings. Monarchy also help hold the commonwealth together technically being the head of state for several non UK countries, they are good for international relations ( far more trustworthy and respectable than politicians ), and if done right ( slipped in recent years ) make role models.

I never said get rid of the Monarchy altogether, just get rid of this scum family who built their wealth with murder, deceit and drug running....

bunch of murdering Nazi scum!

Whoops, did i say that out loud? :shock:

MEZZANINE wrote:Trading more with commonwealth, certainly sounds good in theory but trade happens where money can be made and unless subsidised ( or non commonwealth taxed as above ), it's simply not economically viable.

We did it before, we can do it again no problems...think about it ;)

MEZZANINE wrote:You mad revolutionary bar steward lol

Not really revolutionary since all of the above has been done with success in the past :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: My reply to Mezz.

Don't spam.
Bias Admin colour
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

And if they don't like that then they can bugger off back to their own waters and write a letter of complaint to my backside, or stand up like men and do something about it!

They're our waters so that makes the fish ours....end of story.

Three hundred and half years later and there's still people with the idea of having another "Navigation Act"? :-D

I'm not going to talk about the BoE as you clearly will mass me with links and proves your claims, and leave the ones sufficiently aware of it counter what you said.

As for the Royal Family...Nazi scums? Uh? :neutral:
Isn't it what one calls a Godwin? :razz:

The only thing I have serious doubts about are the circumstances of the death of Lady Diana. Otherwise, I don't see where you are coming from with this nazi stuff. I wouldn't deny there were several Lords who were more or less in favor of Nazism as they feared communism so much they wanted to support anything against it. I'm sure it's even mentioned in wikipedia (saw it already there). But I don't see why would royal family be accused of that?
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Edward 8th abdication:

[spoiler]In 1936, a constitutional crisis in the British Empire was caused by King-Emperor Edward VIII's proposal to marry Wallis Simpson, a twice-divorced American socialite.

The marriage was opposed by the King's governments in the United Kingdom and the autonomous Dominions of the British Commonwealth. Religious, legal, political, and moral objections were raised. As British monarch, Edward was the nominal head of the Church of England, which did not allow divorced people to remarry if their ex-spouses were still alive; so it was widely believed that Edward could not marry Mrs Simpson and remain on the throne. Mrs Simpson was perceived to be politically and socially unsuitable as a consort because of her two failed marriages. It was widely assumed by the Establishment that she was driven by love of money or position rather than love for the King. Despite the opposition, Edward declared that he loved Mrs Simpson and intended to marry her whether the governments approved or not.

The widespread unwillingness to accept Mrs Simpson as the King's consort, and the King's refusal to give her up, led to Edward's abdication in December 1936.[1] He remains the only British monarch to have voluntarily renounced the throne since the Anglo-Saxon period. He was succeeded by his brother Albert, who took the regal name George VI. Edward was given the title His Royal Highness the Duke of Windsor following his abdication, and he married Mrs Simpson the following year. They remained married until his death 35 years later.[/spoiler]

That is what the mainline history books say but this is nothing more than royal spin. Edward the VIII was a Nazi Supporter (and especially a Hitler supporter), and wanted England to join the Nazi's to destroy communism and to take over the world. the trouble is that he didn't support Nazism or Hitler enough for the liking of the rest of the royals and was kicked out.
Edward was then offered/invited by Hitler to be king of the 3rd Reich.

[spoiler]During World War II, Edward served as Governor of the Bahamas, where he was plagued by rumours and accusations that he was pro-Nazi. He reportedly told an acquaintance: "After the war is over and Hitler will crush the Americans ... we'll take over ... They [the Commonwealth] don't want me as their king, but I'll soon be back as their leader."[83] He also told a journalist that "it would be a tragic thing for the world if Hitler was overthrown".[83] Comments like these reinforced the belief that the Duke and Duchess held Nazi sympathies and the effect of the abdication crisis of 1936 was to force off the throne a man with extreme political views.[84] The Duke explained his views in the New York Daily News of 13 December 1966: "... it was in Britain's interest and in Europe's too, that Germany be encouraged to strike east and smash Communism forever ... I thought the rest of us could be fence-sitters while the Nazis and the Reds slogged it out.[/spoiler]

Edward and Mrs Simpson Meeting the Fuhrer:

Parading proudly with his fave people-the Nazi's-amongst the German people:

Details about the Royals and their ties to Nazi Germany:

[spoiler]One of the biggest public relations hoaxes ever perpetrated by the British Crown, is that King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne in 1938, due to his support for the Nazis, was a black sheep, an aberration in an otherwise unblemished Windsor line. Nothing could be further from the truth. The British monarchy, and the City of London’s leading Crown bankers, enthusiastically backed Hitler and the Nazis, bankrolled the Fuhrer’s election, and did everything possible to build the Nazi war machine, for Britain’s planned geopolitical war between Germany and Russia. Support for Nazi-style genocide has always been at the heart of House of Windsor policy, and long after the abdication of Edward VIII, the Merry Windsors maintained their direct Nazi links.

So, when Prince Philip, co-founder with Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), tells an interviewer that he hopes to be reincarnated as a deadly virus to help solve the population problem, he is justdoin’ what comes naturally for any scion of the Anglo-Dutch oligarchy.

To get beyond the soap opera stuff and truly understand the Windsor's today, it is useful to start with Prince Philip. Not only was he trained in the Hitler Youth curriculum, but his German brothers-in-law, with whom he lived, all became high-ranking figures in the Nazi Party.

Before his family was forced into exile, Prince Philip had been in line of succession to the Greek throne, established after a British-run coup against the son of King Ludwig of Bavaria, who became King Otto I of the Hellenes. Having dispatched King Otto in 1862, London ran a talent search for a successor, which resulted in the selection of Prince William, the son of the designated heir and nephew to the Danish king, Crown Prince Christian. In 1862, Prince William of the Danes was installed as King George I of Greece, and married a granddaughter of Czar Nicholas I in 1866. Prince Philip is a grandson of Queen Victoria, and he is related to most of the current and former crowned heads of Europe, including seven czars. Prince Philip’s mother was Princess Alice of Battenburg, who was the daughter of Princess Victoria of Hesse, whose mother was another Princess Alice, Victoria’s second daughter and third child.

The marriages of Prince Philip’s sisters definitely strengthened the German aristocratic ties. During 1931-1932, Philip’s four older sisters married as follows: Margarita to a Czech-Austrian prince named Gottfried von Hohenlohe-Langenburg, a great-grandson of England’s Queen Victoria; Theodora to Berthold, the margrave of Baden; Cecilia to Georg Donatus, grand duke of Hesse-by-Rhine, also a great-grandson of Queen Victoria; and, Sophie to Prince Christoph of Hesse.

Three of Philip’s brothers-in-law were part of a group of German aristocrats who were Anglophile and pro-Nazi at the same time, and who remain a subversive force in Germany to this day.
Enter Prince Bernhard

His Royal Highness Prince Bernhard, royal consort to Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and father of the current Queen Beatrix, co-founded and became the first head of the World Wildlife Fund (now the World Wide Fund for Nature) in October 1961. When the Lockheed scandal forced Prince Bernhard to resign from his most important public functions in 1971, he was replaced by Prince Philip. Prince Bernhard, like Prince Philip, whom he recruited to the eco-fascist cause, had strong roots in the Nazi movement. In fact, the whole House of Orange did: Queen Wilhelmina, mother of the future Queen Juliana, married a right-wing playboy who begged for money for Hitler; Juliana married an SS man (Prince Bernhard); and, Queen Juliana’s daughter Beatrix married a former member of Hitler Youth.

Prince Bernhard first became interested in the Nazis in 1934, during his last year of study at the University of Berlin. He was recruited by a member of the Nazi intelligence services, but first worked openly in the motorized SS. Bernhard went to Paris to work for the firm IG Farben, which pioneered Nazi Economics Minister Hjalmar Schacht’s slave labour camp system by building concentration camps to convert coal into synthetic gasoline and rubber. Bernhard’s role was to conduct espionage on behalf of the SS. According to the April 5, 1976 issue of Newsweek, this role, as part of a special SS intelligence unit in IG Farbenindustrie, had been revealed in testimony at the Nuremberg trials.

When Bernhard left the SS to marry the future Queen Juliana, he signed his letter of resignation to Adolf Hitler, Heil Hitler! William Hoffman writes in his book Queen Juliana:

“Tensions [over the marriage] were not cooled when Adolf Hitler forwarded his own congratulatory message. The newspaper Het Volk editorialized that ‘it would be better if the future Queen had found a consort in some democratic country rather than in the Third Reich’.”

This is the man who recruited Prince Philip to eco-fascism, but Prince Philip’s Nazi roots had been laid much earlier.
Hitler Youth and Universal Fascism

Through the influence of his sister Theodora, young Philip was sent to the German school near Lake Constance that had been founded by Berthold’s father, Max von Baden, working through his long time personal secretary, Kurt Hahn. During World War I, Prince Max von Baden had been chancellor, while the Oxford-trained Hahn first served as head of the Berlin Foreign Ministry’s intelligence desk, then as special adviser to Prince Max in the Versailles Treaty negotiations. Von Baden and Hahn set up a school in a wing of Schloss Salem, employing a combination of monasticism and the Nazis’ strength-through-joy system. At first a supporter of the Nazis, Hahn, who was part Jewish, soon got into trouble with the SS, and came to support the more centrist elements of the Nazi Party. What Hahn really had become is what Henry Kissinger’s friend, Michael Ledeen has termed a universal fascist, in the sense of Vladimir Jabotinsky, Count Coudenhove-Kalergi, the Strasser brothers, and other fascists whom the hard-core Nazis would have no dealings with. Although Hahn’s powerful connections permitted him to escape the concentration camps, he was forced to leave the school he founded in Germany before Philip’s arrival there, and established a new school in Scotland, called Gordonstoun. It would play a major role in rearing all the male children of Queen Elizabeth II and Philip. When Philip arrived at Hahn’s school in Schloss Salem, it was in control of the Hitler Youth and the Nazi Party, and the curriculum had become Nazi race science. Hahn became an adviser to the Foreign Office in London, urging policies of appeasement based upon appeals to the centrist Nazis.
Philip’s Relatives Work for the SS

The husband of Philip’s sister Sophie, Prince Christoph, was embraced by the Nazis, who saw him as a channel to the appeasement faction in Britain epitomized by King Edward VIII. Joining the Nazi Party in 1933, by 1935 Prince Christoph was chief of the Forschungsamt (directorate of scientific research), a special intelligence operation run by Hermann Goering, and he was also an SS Colonel on Heinrich Himmler’s personal staff. The Forschungsamt used electronic intelligence-gathering methods to police the Nazi Party, while working with the Gestapo against the Catholic Church, the Jews, and labour organizations. When rumours of homosexuality spread against Capt. Ernst Roehm of the Stormtroopers, Himmler turned to the Forschungsamt’s eavesdroppers, and ordered the Night of the Long Knives as a result. The eldest of Prince Christoph and Sophie’s children was named Karl Adolf, after Hitler. Later, Prince Philip would promote his education. Prince Christoph’s brother, Philip of Hesse, married a daughter of the King of Italy, and became the official liaison between the Nazi and Fascist regimes.

Four years after Prince Philip left Schloss Salem to attend Gordonstoun Academy in Scotland, on Nov. 16, 1937, Philip learned that his sister Cecilia and her husband Georg Donatus, hereditary grand duke of Hesse-by-Rhine, had crashed in one of Goering’s Junker aircraft on a trip to London for Georg’s brother’s wedding. According to the British magazine Private Eye, the funeral became a gathering point for leading Nazis and their appeasers. Prince Philip himself developed secretive ties with King Edward VIII, continuing after Edward was deposed in 1938.

In fact, one of the central figures in the 1930s Nazi-British back-channel was Philip’s uncle and sponsor, Lord Louis Mountbatten (originally, Battenberg, a branch of the House of Hesse). Until he was forced to abdicate, King Edward VIII enjoyed the full backing of **Filtered** Mountbatten. Through much of World War II, secret channels of communication were maintained between the British royal family and their pro-Hitler cousins in Germany, by Lord Mountbatten, through his sister Louise, who was crown princess of pro-Nazi Sweden. Louise was Prince Philip’s aunt.

Although Buckingham Palace’s rumour mill has tried to depict this wartime collaboration with the enemy as mere family correspondence, the channel apparently included messages from Prince Philip’s secret ally, the Duke of Windsor (the former Edward VIII). On Nov. 20, 1995, the Washington Times reported, based on recently discovered Portuguese Secret Service files first published in the London Observer, that the Duke of Windsor had been in close collaboration with the Nazis in Spain and Portugal to foment a revolution in wartime Britain, that would topple the Churchill government, depose his brother King George VI, and allow him to regain the throne, with Queen Wallis [Simpson, the American divorcée, for whom he abdicated the throne] at his side. Portuguese surveillance revealed that Walter Schellenberg, head of Gestapo counter-intelligence, was one point of contact in this plot. After Schellenberg met with the Spanish ambassador to Portugal, Nicol¡s Franco, brother of fascist Gen. Francisco Franco, Ambassador Franco told a Portuguese diplomat: The Duke of Windsor, free from the responsibilities of the war, in disagreement with English politicians, could be the man to put at the head of the Empire.

Whatever correspondence was hidden in Sophie and Prince Christoph’s Kronberg Castle, King George VI, in June 1945, felt compelled to dispatch the former MI-5 officer turned Surveyor of the King’s Pictures, Anthony Blunt, to gather up the correspondence. Queen Elizabeth II reportedly insisted that there be no interrogation of Blunt about his secret trip to the castle. Otherwise, it is notable that starting with an exchange between King George VI and President Eisenhower, the House of Windsor has been desperate to keep classified those documents from Kronberg Castle that fell into American Army hands, long beyond the normal length of time. Clearly, Prince Philip’s patron Lord **Filtered** Mountbatten, Mountbatten’s sister Crown Princess Louise, and Philip’s brother-in-law Prince Christoph of Hesse were not just exchanging Christmas greetings.[/spoiler]

What a lovely little prince we have!
I'm sure that the millions who suffered and died, or those who lost love ones fighting the Nazi scum machine while the royals sat back and watched the world burn would GREATLY appreciate this nice gesture from this son of an inbred Nazi scu...i mean nice young man.

And don't think for 1 second that it's just a costume and doesn't mean anything. make no mistake, these people are inbred-Nazi scum which is why they have to marry outside of "the royal bloodline" to guarantee their progeny are not deformed or retarded.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History

They must not have liked Churchill much then.. :shock:

Hmm I guess the focus on my history book was too much on the hero and not enough on the "background"...hmm I'll check if it's mentioned. I only knew of a "nazi fanclub" among a few English Lords, but not about that.

Edit: oh, it seems to be on wiki...Edward's view seem to be...rather pro nazi indeed.

He reportedly told an acquaintance: "After the war is over and Hitler will crush the Americans ... we'll take over ... They [the Commonwealth] don't want me as their king, but I'll soon be back as their leader."[83] He also told a journalist that "it would be a tragic thing for the world if Hitler was overthrown".[83] Comments like these reinforced the belief that the Duke and Duchess held Nazi sympathies and the effect of the abdication crisis of 1936 was to force off the throne a man with extreme political views.[84] The Duke explained his views in the New York Daily News of 13 December 1966: "... it was in Britain's interest and in Europe's too, that Germany be encouraged to strike east and smash Communism forever ... I thought the rest of us could be fence-sitters while the Nazis and the Reds slogged it out."[85] However, claims that Edward would have been a threat or that he was removed by a political conspiracy to dethrone him remain speculative, and "persist largely because since 1936 the contemporary public considerations have lost most of their force and so seem, wrongly, to provide insufficient explanation for the King's departure".[86]
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

When it comes to the "royals" i am VERY careful in what i say because there is to much BS surrounding that family. case in point is Queen Victoria. mainstream media and royal biographers tell us in history books that she was one of the most popular monarchs in British history, that is a complete and utter lie. Victoria was hated and there were i think-no less than 7 attempts at her life because she turned every man woman and child in the UK into slaves in the factories which had no warmth. many people died from hypothermia in the winter times. whenever she went into public she was hissed and booed, but the royal spin doctors tell us she was popular....

They make me sick!

PS, Churchill did what he was told. i've said it before, contrary to modern myth, parliament doesn't have the power, the power rests wholly with the monarchy, but they don't exorcise the power-parliament exorcise the power on behalf of the monarchy...think of parliament as the monarchs agents.

This is easily proved when you do a little digging and see what the royals did to keep the Canadian PM in power. there's MUCH more proof than that but i cant be arsed to go into all lol

PSS, Churchill was a paedophile and many of his most famous radio speeches were voiced by an actor.

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

If we judged people or institutions on the actions of their decedents or historical actions we would still be punishing half the people and countries in the world, the Christian church would burnt to the ground etc etc. Even I dont hold grudges for things done generations ago.

As for Queen Victoria and slave labour, every empire, ever superpower, every religion, every one of the man made wonders of the world, all were built on slavery ( tradition owned, conscripted or subsistence level wage slaves ).

As for the current British monarchy, they are influential, but have no actual royal powers, and the power they have is from wealth and far more limited than non-royal wealthy people due to more public scrutiny.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Cole
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
PS, Churchill did what he was told. i've said it before, contrary to modern myth, parliament doesn't have the power, the power rests wholly with the monarchy, but they don't exorcise the power-parliament exorcise the power on behalf of the monarchy...think of parliament as the monarchs agents.

PSS, Churchill was a paedophile and many of his most famous radio speeches were voiced by an actor.

You're good at destroying the myths, but sometimes I wonder, is there any historical figure that isn't a "scum" by your standards? :?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I was going to put in a spoiler EXACTLY what you have just wrote as a reply to what i have written but just couldn't be arsed. suffice to say...i was waiting for exactly that reply.

Understand that i did not get this info from some dodgy conspiracy site, blog and none of it is opinion, its fact.

The Saxe-Coburg Gothas-Hapsburgs-Hess's.....are Eugenicists (AKA, the Windsor's) which is why they support Fascism, they are inbred Nazi scum and they are Nazi's to this very day-who have NEVER relinquished power. Parliament executes the power but the power does NOT rest with parliament, it rests with the monarchy. that is fact, but we are taught they are figure heads...what a load of crap!

@Jim,

The problem is that history has been altered, the priest class that were the guardians of knowledge in ancient times are still in charge and have maintained their control which is why they are inbred. they refuse to relinquish that control....

My true interest is Ancient civilisations and history. the more i studied those 2 the more info i was finding that is not recorded in modern history books, such as ancient tech civilisations going back many hundreds of thousands of years and so on. so i was like "well that can't right! this HAS to be fantasy!" and i would laugh and move on and then the same info would pop up somewhere else.

Eventually i put my books about ancient history down and started researching. the more i searched the more convinced i was that history has been rewritten. so the question then became, well who could change history and more importantly, why!?!

I couldn't accept all what i have learned, and i still find it incomprehensible that people i grew up watching on TV and people i liked like Sammy Davis JR, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and endless others are all satanists.....

Pick someone famous jim.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:And exactly what power do you think the royals still have ???

the same power they have always had. as i said, they NEVER gave that power up....

Do you know that the current royal bloodline dating all the way back to William of Orange have always claimed the bloodline of the house of Salomon, ?

I think it's Salomon, it could be David?

It's been a while since i've had to recall the info. regardless, it's 1 of them 2.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Wed May 11, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:And what powers are those??

:? What's so nebulous about a Monarchy that pretended to have their power taken away by parliament-but didn't?

They are the monarchy and they rule over us with all the power they need to accomplish that end....in other words, absolute.

Kit-Fox wrote:Come on be specific please, we can hardly discuss nebulous 'powers' unless you want to talk about superman/spiderman etc etc etc

[-X #-o [-X

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”