The Collective vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.
ID: 0

Re: The Collective vs DDE

kaboom wrote:
Avitir wrote:
CCexy wrote:yes odin but the way some in TC were saying it all of DDE was sitting on yourselves of 13 against what 100 players on those days it wasnt that is my point only around 6 players of DDE were doing anything to yous if that but not all of us

What about the fact you do not allow vendettas or 1v1's? We would happily have gone with a vendetta or small skirmish of 6 v 6 if it was only a small section of your Empire had us marked for destruction.

The fact that everytime I have seen Kaboomer particularly called out for a 1 v 1 DDE calls its policy of no vendettas but 'if you dare touch us back we will mass you, your family, your family's family, your neighbour 5 houses down.....'

The fact is that your lot were playing tag hiding and hoping that TC did not strike back because of your so-called policies that you expect everyone to abide by.

Having a consistent argument to show you were the 'victims' would also help. It started off as only one DDE member hitting TC and then we unfairly hit you all back and now it is 6 that were doing the original strikes. The original aggressors keep mounting here baby!

The reason I ended up in TC just recently was because of the tough actions of kaboomer massing my noob training alliance- pretty tough massing all the active members of my alliance all below 100mil army and mostly LG or lower but you leave me the AG with 300mil+ army completely alone. My small players had had enough- it is one thing to get massed and be able to fight a fair fight back it is another to respond to then as one DDE player put it get squashed. It is ironic that I join TC and then soon after the DDE start massing the alliance I have joined- while I would not have started a war with you direct it is now allowing me some satisfaction.

All of this adds up to one conclusion- DDE are bullies as bullies are ones who are very tough in large groups against far smaller groups but not so tough when the odds are even. Bullies are also the ones who try and blame their actions and inciting of a situation on their victims.

Serious who r yu ? wich aliance were yu in ? but i think its fair to say this war yu got now is prob of part yur doin. cos we didnt start this out of the bleu girly.

and this personal grudge yu have against me in this war game will only get yu sad on like i told allready im startin to dislike yu .. were past the startin part now m8. when i mass TC i started with the biggest def. so quit winin like the little girl / runner yu r and do something other than nag and wine yu big forum fighter girly.

And yes im trying to talk to yu on yur level now girly.. so much for the not hatin :smt089

Oh no! Some kid dislikes me, whatever am I going to do :smt022

Your story is a little fantastical in its detail- you didn't go from biggest to smallest in defence but to be expected that the story would change hey kabby (makes one sound tougher). I am suspecting that the genre of fantasy is an area of expertise for you :smt025
Last edited by BMMJ13 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Comment on user's English
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

DIE odin,

don't let him surrender dde!
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
killtacular wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
when i mass TC i started with the biggest def

hhhhmmmm u missed mine....its not the biggest but its the 2nd 3rd biggest in TC....u skipped over me and hit ALOT of the smaller guys....that to me is silly, one would normally stomp the leaders account just to make a point, oh well.

Oh and BTW dde did start this war....massing alliance members and descending members is a declaration of war....just because we posted the thread first doesn't mean we declared war first mate.

Oh damn the deadly pimp hand has emerged. Pimpin ain't easy but Odin has got this down pat.

simply just wanted the public to know the truth not some watered down and ill filtered version dude, thanks for the post kill lol ya made me laugh

That tells us all your more concerned with the public perception that the actuality of this war you declared, after some attention Odie?

Not exactly JT ](*,) , Just wanted people to know the truth....that dde declared war on us before we made this public post. As i believe it was either yourself or one of your members that said we declared war on u :roll: [-X

DDE didnt declare war on you Odie, thats a lie..word it proper if you are going to word it at all.."In retaliation for my alliance being massed by DDE TC declares war" *rolls eyes*

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
EbilCC
Forum Addict

phalax sorry I was asleep when you posted it we can do onliner sometime this week

eyesonly1000@hotmail.com I think i got rid of you cos u went inactive for a while

and avitir we do allow vendettas to you could have asked

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Avitir
Forum Regular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
killtacular wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

hhhhmmmm u missed mine....its not the biggest but its the 2nd 3rd biggest in TC....u skipped over me and hit ALOT of the smaller guys....that to me is silly, one would normally stomp the leaders account just to make a point, oh well.

Oh and BTW dde did start this war....massing alliance members and descending members is a declaration of war....just because we posted the thread first doesn't mean we declared war first mate.

Oh damn the deadly pimp hand has emerged. Pimpin ain't easy but Odin has got this down pat.

simply just wanted the public to know the truth not some watered down and ill filtered version dude, thanks for the post kill lol ya made me laugh

That tells us all your more concerned with the public perception that the actuality of this war you declared, after some attention Odie?

Not exactly JT ](*,) , Just wanted people to know the truth....that dde declared war on us before we made this public post. As i believe it was either yourself or one of your members that said we declared war on u :roll: [-X

DDE didnt declare war on you Odie, thats a lie..word it proper if you are going to word it at all.."In retaliation for my alliance being massed by DDE TC declares war" *rolls eyes*

Either you are the liar or you are simply believing mistruths or are being lied to by your members there JT.

A number of your members declared war on us before any strike by you; there were attacks by multiple players from your rabble before any response from us. War declarations by DDE and multiple massings equal WAR declared by your little Brady Bunch there.

As they say, a "Rose by any other name is still a Rose".
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Avitir wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
killtacular wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

Either you are the liar or you are simply believing mistruths or are being lied to by your members there JT.

A number of your members declared war on us before any strike by you; there were attacks by multiple players from your rabble before any response from us. War declarations by DDE and multiple massings equal WAR declared by your little Brady Bunch there.

For someone that doesnt play much you sure blab allot, well there is an easy way to skin your kind of cat.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Avitir
Forum Regular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Avitir wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
killtacular wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

For someone that doesnt play much you sure blab allot, well there is an easy way to skin your kind of cat.

You are right- I do distribute quite a bit to other players for someone who only plays a couple of hours per week- it is my caring and sharing nature. Thank you for recognising this JT.

What you planning to do? Sit on me forever because I share resources with smaller players? I have news for you, the account I have has not and never will incur a single transaction involving real world monetary units. I have ascended as far as I wish- I set myself the challenge of building a 250mil account that was ascended to AG in a given time which I achieved. When I get bored with this one I will do exactly what I did with my previous account- give everything away for no cost to small players to use and enjoy and delete the shell :D

Nothing you can do to me :smt043
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

hmm.. you give away everything for nothing?

something 2 good to be true normally 2 good to be true.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Avitir wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Avitir wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
killtacular wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

You are right- I do distribute quite a bit to other players for someone who only plays a couple of hours per week- it is my caring and sharing nature. Thank you for recognising this JT.

What you planning to do? Sit on me forever because I share resources with smaller players? I have news for you, the account I have has not and never will incur a single transaction involving real world monetary units. I have ascended as far as I wish- I set myself the challenge of building a 250mil account that was ascended to AG in a given time which I achieved. When I get bored with this one I will do exactly what I did with my previous account- give everything away for no cost to small players to use and enjoy and delete the shell :D

Nothing you can do to me :smt043

No bud I dont play the sit game. If you are not willing to actually war then perhaps this thread should not exist as a war thread, it should be titled something else that has to do with spam and moved to one of the 200 thousand spam topics that this forum contains.

Deni
Avitir
Forum Regular

Jedi~Tank wrote:No bud I dont play the sit game. If you are not willing to actually war then perhaps this thread should not exist as a war thread, it should be titled something else that has to do with spam and moved to one of the 200 thousand spam topics that this forum contains.
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

The 20+ pages of attacks I have made on DDE including massing a number of your little cherubs tends to disagree with that factor- that does not include the sabbing I did as well. I have also posted those I have done substantial damage to their defences or got nice raids off in this thread already.

I am not sorry that I limit my actual ingame time to hours where I am not working or my son is not around- that is my choice- not yours ;)

Another error on your part JT- don't want it to become a habit lol
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Well it's official Kondasz has a scary MS :smt100 , which i was happy to go head to head with (more like ](*,) ), however Kondasz you went to sabbing and with my current stats that is a big no no for me.

Damn can everyone stop quoting this is like 8 pages of quotes
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Ill stop the quotes now. but damn that avitir sounds like someone i know A BIG FANTASY STORY TELLER.

Yur accusin ppl of what yur doin wich is ABSOLUTLY NOTHIN INGAME maybe failed to mass some little ones.

And all big talk here on forum bout not playin that much and what. ITS CRAP the time yu spend here winin and FANTASY STORY TELLIN yu could use ingame to do something wich yu DONT cos yur a RUNNER !

M8, This war aint gonna end in a month now ONLY cos of yu this is gonna drag on now no more stats for TC

All yur aliance m8's can thank yu for that now it was a fun war topic i did my best, but cos of yu m8 this what it is now.

I will not post here annymore ill keep takin all stats and make sure my vote is NO to endin this for long time cos of yu m8.
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Avitir
Forum Regular

kaboom wrote:Ill stop the quotes now. but damn that avitir sounds like someone i know A BIG FANTASY STORY TELLER.

Yur accusin ppl of what yur doin wich is ABSOLUTLY NOTHIN INGAME maybe failed to mass some little ones.

And all big talk here on forum bout not playin that much and what. ITS CRAP the time yu spend here winin and FANTASY STORY TELLIN yu could use ingame to do something wich yu DONT cos yur a RUNNER !

M8, This war aint gonna end in a month now ONLY cos of yu this is gonna drag on now no more stats for TC

All yur aliance m8's can thank yu for that now it was a fun war topic i did my best, but cos of yu m8 this what it is now.

I will not post here annymore ill keep takin all stats and make sure my vote is NO to endin this for long time cos of yu m8.

I actually am a fantasy story teller- I actually have a published book in that genre as well as a few others- you may have actually read some of them.

Love how it is all my fault I am standing up to your lies and correcting you- once again I have used 7500 turns on DDE this week- as I do not use cash to purchase goods in this game my capacity for turns is limited but I do what I can.

Typical bully behaviour is exhibited above. Thank you for proving my point kabby!
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

No charlie see that's where you have it wrong....
1) after a certain amount of turns player A uses on player B an auto War declaration is set (technically meaning your members declared war on us first).
2) the act of massing several members in ones alliance and descending them would be classed as war by the majority of the players within this game.

not to mention a member of yours has informed a member of mine that "The Collective was marked for destruction" exhibiting premeditated War plans.

I'm more then happy to continue this chat with you if you like, although as i see it the evidence speaks for itself.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:

No Name removed by request of user. see that's where you have it wrong....
1) after a certain amount of turns player A uses on player B an auto War declaration is set (technically meaning your members declared war on us first).
2) the act of massing several members in ones alliance and descending them would be classed as war by the majority of the players within this game.

not to mention a member of yours has informed a member of mine that "The Collective was marked for destruction" exhibiting premeditated War plans.

I'm more then happy to continue this chat with you if you like, although as i see it the evidence speaks for itself.

LIES AND PROPOGANDA...YOU ARE HEREBY AND FORTHWITH A LIAR AND A PROPOGANDIST!!!! :-D

EDIT..."I forgot....SHAKES FIST AND POINTS FINGER"!!!!

Deni

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”