Issues with Campaign 'Spam'

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Issues with Campaign 'Spam'

I question the decision to send mine and Clarkey's posts to the public dump. Whilst I will consent that they were off-topic, given that they were more about Clarkey's than Turkey Man, they were not unproductive spam. It would have been better to siphon them off to Clarkey's campaign thread, where they would have been relevant, instead of throwing them into the public dump. Now that topic is locked, and I am unable to respond to the latest post directed toward me.

The original thread: viewtopic.php?f=262&t=182385

The posts sent to the public dump: viewtopic.php?f=135&t=182496
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Issues with Campaign 'Spam'

Your post is in the section 'Talk to the Mods Direct', and you are asking the mods who have proven to be corrupt, biased and fairly incompetent to help you, a user out? You know how the mods are in this forum Mordack and I'm sorry to say they will not help you. I do agree however that those posts should be allowed back, maybe they should be put in clarkey's thread though to make it a bit more 'campaigny'
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

I am going to ignore the previous comment.

The topic has been unlocked, as there seems to be the need for further discussion.

I'd prefer if the topic stays in the public dump.

Feel free to quote to posts you wish to reply to in Clarkey's campaign thread though.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Yey such fun. :smt101

This thread can now be closed instead. I love these games.
Image ImageImageImage
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Thank you for taking my comments on board, Deni, and for dealing with the situation in such a timely fashion.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Since this is campaign spam and I am an understudy , I hope you dont mind if I sit this one out.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

lone dragon wrote:Since this is campaign spam and I am an understudy , I hope you dont mind if I sit this one out.
You don't have to do or post anything you don't want to. I won't if I don't.
Image ImageImageImage
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Turkey Man, since you have decided to run as OMS on these Forums, i'm sure that you know there is a staff to work with, co workers. I'm very surprised that you choose to use such strong words against us since you would need to work besides us. You say we are bias and corrupt yet you want to be part of the team, because in the end any function served beyond the regular user on these forums are viewed as a whole, a functioning organism that works towards helping others. And in that way you work against us, throw accusations and cheap shots ( to be honest ) at us. Why?

I must say that in my point of view, being, in-game, opposite of alliances and mods, not once have i seen bias action in Misc, and not once has anyone ever complained to me about preferantial actions. IF you have proof please shed some light on this, if not i ask you to stop calling us names.

This will be my only post to you, i'm not in the habit of bantering or discussing such things.
Bias Admin colour

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”