SGW League Fantasy Football 2011-2012 Season Thread

For the discussion of sports. Moo?

Who do you think will make the top 3 in the Premiere League in the 2011-2012 season?

Arsenal
16%
Chelsea
14%
Liverpool
3%
Manchester City
29%
Manchester United
31%
Tottenham
7%

Total votes: 58
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Re: SGW League Fantasy Football 2011-2012 Season Thread

I can change it to a little b if you want but i think a bigger B was in order as everbody else did not take the bet......they all have little b's for having little confendence in their own team :-D
You took the bet so you got a capital B (God it's hard trying to explain things without swearing on here)

How is everybody doing in the FA cup thing...i am ahead so far in my head to head with only 2 games left today i am hoping i go to round 3...
Dow
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: OE
ID: 16194

I always screw it up in the second half of the season so takes meh little b.

yesterday i was 1 point down on the cup match other guy still has aguero as his captain to play and we both have silva so guess I'm out. :(
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Ron... I will hurt you...

well played Man City today. :-D

im tied at 28 points in the cup with my opponent, who happens to be 26k rank overall :shock:

im hoping to overtake him due to bonus points though and a handy substitution.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Dow
Fledgling Forumer

^ I'm hoping on the bonus points esp after the city game :-"

There were a bunch of rules for a draw. Most goals scored then it goes to least goals conceded I thinks.
GrizzZzzly
Furling

I edged mine by 3 points. I saw you were even after subs and bonus points :P good luck
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Dow
Fledgling Forumer

^ thanks mate

Should have updated by now but it just says 32-32

We both have equal on goals but I should loose on goals conceeded [-(
nightlight
Forum Regular

Balls i am out of the cup because of the God dam Bonus points...I was winning when i went to bed i get up and i have lost by 2 points :smt022
Wayne Rooney not playing cost me big time so did having a dirty Manc as my Captain Nani you suck this season so much that i have got rid of the pair of them and replaced them with Spurs players :smt081
Q Man
blarney stone

Got a healthy 51 points last gameweek (Thank you Walters, Moses and Van Persie.) I now hope for a good week this week, have Ade, Friedel and Assou Ekkoto in my team so they'll get me some points. Wasn't sure what to do with my Liverpool/City players. Seeing as I've 1 defender from each team, it worried me. So I'll see what happens.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Dow
Fledgling Forumer

Well for some reason the tie rules didn't apply and I went through on a draw :-k

I didn't notice the bk to bk GW and spurs play twice #-o

@ Nightlight should be in for a score if you got ur transfers in time
nightlight
Forum Regular

I got them in on time...it was one of the reasons i did it the double game...I have also put Bale as my captain...i am hoping he gets at least 2 goals and a man of the match performance...I don't think most people know they is games on today and tomorrow :smt081 this time of the year always catches people out..
Also we have all got another wildcard to use...i used mine a while ago it's now saying i have another one to use :-D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

nightlight wrote:I got them in on time...it was one of the reasons i did it the double game...I have also put Bale as my captain...i am hoping he gets at least 2 goals and a man of the match performance...I don't think most people know they is games on today and tomorrow :smt081 this time of the year always catches people out..
Also we have all got another wildcard to use...i used mine a while ago it's now saying i have another one to use :-D

I didn't use my first wild card as I didn't really had a need for it...(except in first few weeks but preferred not to use it so early, should have thinking about it now). I also did a transfer at 11:29 GMT (lol!) bringing in Van der Vaart and setting him as captain at 11:29 GMT! :smt081 (transfers must be done until 11:30 GMT; Mata out)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
GrizzZzzly
Furling

wow im so screwed in the cup

the other guy has adebayor and bale (captain) plus their Friedel. He's gonna rack up the points.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler

Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Dow
Fledgling Forumer

^ DAM

My guy has pretty much the same team so its down the the cheap players

I have Bale but would have taken Van der Vart bk. I also have more points on the bench the last time I chk - Oh well
GrizzZzzly
Furling

im screwed in the cup

im winning 47:46

but he has 3 tottenham players and one as captain. I only have one.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler

Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Q Man
blarney stone

Currently on 34 points with Friedel, Assou Akotto and Ade (captain) still to play again. so it's shaping up to be another average week. Keeping near the top though.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man

Return to “Sports Section”