AGen v Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: AGen v Omegan Empire

Tekki wrote:LOL if you think that was finger pointing then LOL, just LOL.
Now you have confused me. I said: "No one is pointing the finger at you". Why do you reply as though I said: "Tekki, stop pointing your finger"? You are so defensive. I worry. What I said could be paraphrased as: "OMG Tekki, you already said that. Elsewhere." Seriously. Stop taking things so personally and being so damn defensive. :roll:
Tekki wrote:As I stated earlier, I hope all peoples found the war both fun and educational - in a GOOD educational sense - fun for those who know the game mechanics, educational for those just learning.

Yawn. Now I am bored, and do not see fit to deal with yapping rabble for the next few days. Talk to your straw men, if you didn't hear yet.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

I blame the Cupcake and Muffins love for each other for the end of this war and TOLE. Not a huge puzzle :)

Anyway a fun war nonetheless thanks OE for the good times and may everyone keep well. Everyone knows OE is a powerful force in this game regardless of the politics or any other crap that goes on it still remains that a few individuals within OE will be remembered as Gods of the game such as Daz and ETL. Why cant people just ignore politics and stop getting so uptight rofl and just play the game.

Peace out.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

First of all many of us in TL were actually quite annoyed and displeased when FM left to form a new alliance because he was a very active, fun and respected member of the TL senate before he left.

Now
Juliette, you make a false presumption, Grizz tells you this with a little humour you clearly can't take, you then insult him unnecessarily about things that aren't even related to anything. On top of this you haven't proven that FM is actually still in TL. In the UK we generally go by Innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. So either you prove that FM is a TL "visitor" or you shut the hell up. ok
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Tekki wrote:As I stated earlier, I hope all peoples found the war both fun and educational - in a GOOD educational sense - fun for those who know the game mechanics, educational for those just learning.

Yawn. Now I am bored, and do not see fit to deal with yapping rabble for the next few days. Talk to your straw men, if you didn't hear yet.

Look who is insulting who now. So much for a true compliment and honest wish for AG and OE.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rocky wrote:First of all many of us in TL were actually quite annoyed and displeased when FM left to form a new alliance because he was a very active, fun and respected member of the TL senate before he left.
Hypothetically, if I were to release a spy into the world, I would tell only 2 people. The rest would the provide cover for his departure by being truthfully upset and angry, because for all intents and purposes, the spy will be a 'traitor' to everyone in his old alliance but the ones who sent him out.
Rocky wrote:Juliette, you make a false presumption, Grizz tells you this with a little humour you clearly can't take, you then insult him unnecessarily about things that aren't even related to anything.
"How about, people talk to FM". Umm.. we did. He lies. Trust is gone, and so is FM. Issue solved.
Rocky wrote:On top of this you haven't proven that FM is actually still in TL. In the UK we generally go by Innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. So either you prove that FM is a TL "visitor" or you shut the hell up. ok
Alliance is built on trust. I could care less whether FM is in TL, DDE, Mayhem, Nemesis or lord knows where else. That is beside the point, but I wouldn't expect you, similarly to Grizz, to understand that. Or to admit that you do.
*chuckles*
Don't worry, Rocks. I am quite satisfied with the current outcome.

Tekki wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Look who is insulting who now. So much for a true compliment and honest wish for AG and OE.
Um.. Tekki? That was no reply to YOU, contrary to how you make it look. I am quite able to use returns and line breaks properly. Removing them does make it look like an insult. True. But you see how it needed your spin to become anything remotely insulting. ;)
Good try though.
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Juliette wrote:
GrizzZzzly wrote:How about ...people in AG talk to FM and find out why he left...... before accusing at random.
And you are in this thread.. why, exactly? Clearly not for your eloquent contributions, or wise words, or intelligence.. next time you might want to check up on who we talked to before posting, mister. But then, it's so much easier to just throw mud, innit? :roll: Is it any wonder only your buddies care what you think, and even then, only out of friendship, not because there's anything worth bothering with.. see how nasty it gets when someone does open up? Aw.

So glad we had this chat.

Alright then..what do you think happened? you think FM lied. whats the truth then? How about you say something for once instead of beating around the bush with your "eloquent" posts.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Juliette wrote:Yawn. Now I am bored, and do not see fit to deal with yapping rabble for the next few days. Talk to your straw men, if you didn't hear yet.

those few days past like a blink of an eye :smt017

why do you have to be so disrespectful end of the day you went up against all odds they have congratulated you, do the same walk away

good game all was a great read for many of us

edit: try not to descend it too much further leave it on a high note im sure you could make a discussion thread elsewhere about the what nots
Tekki
Forum Addict

Whatever Juliette, I thought you were bored and leaving, so please, don't let us stop you.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
dazman
Forum Elite

Lets just high five eachother and stop the bickering?

It was a good fun war, and we will look forward to meeting you again on the battlefield(against, or beside)
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

it ended? wo won?
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

You know what. I'll spill the beans. here

Julliete you've been played the whole time. Not by TL, by DDE. TL members including FM and Calibretto wanted to start a new alliance to get into more wars. A new idea. Calibretto shared this idea with Kjarkur. Kjarkur looked at this as an opportunity to draw out TL members to weaken TL. FM left because Kjarkur is still part of DDE HC. Another thing. DDE along with Mayhem just started massing TL. AG was a lie.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

dazman wrote:Lets just high five eachother and stop the bickering?
Fair enough, consider it done. ;)
Now, I hear something interesting happened elsewhere in the game. *grin* :P

GrizzZzzly wrote:Julliete you've been played the whole time. Not by TL, by DDE. TL members including FM and Calibretto wanted to start a new alliance to get into more wars. A new idea. Calibretto shared this idea with Kjarkur. Kjarkur looked at this as an opportunity to draw out TL members to weaken TL. FM left because Kjarkur is still part of DDE HC. Another thing. DDE along with Mayhem just started massing TL. AG was a lie.
Thanks Grizz. ^_^
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

well that confirms everything everyone said AG were
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

GrizzZzzly wrote:You know what. I'll spill the beans. here

Julliete you've been played the whole time. Not by TL, by DDE. TL members including FM and Calibretto wanted to start a new alliance to get into more wars. A new idea. Calibretto shared this idea with Kjarkur. Kjarkur looked at this as an opportunity to draw out TL members to weaken TL. FM left because Kjarkur is still part of DDE HC. Another thing. DDE along with Mayhem just started massing TL. AG was a lie.

only a few wouldnt believe it as it was obvious since the begining, but smt one want to give his self another chance just for the sake of it.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

GrizzZzzly wrote:You know what. I'll spill the beans. here

:-k

Good read by all, thankies OE

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”