AGen v Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: AGen v Omegan Empire

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:Well as your "HC" apparently didn't agree on it now, the thread can still be temp locked until your real HC consults with there highers to see if the war can continue or not.

As KJ is your leader and war chief ( yes we knew all along ) he can PM a mod to have it opened after your HC decides what your doing i guess.

Enjoy your weekend all.

As Agreed with castiel there will be a nap between oe and AGen untill this is discussed but , their is no reason to close a war thread that is not over ..

Double negative my friend, there is a nap but the war is not over?

@ Juliette, im not sure what your getting at in regards a traitor, the surrender came as much a surprise to OE as it did to Yourself, and if anyone else was involved in it, it was def kept under wraps.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

GeneralChaos wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:Well as your "HC" apparently didn't agree on it now, the thread can still be temp locked until your real HC consults with there highers to see if the war can continue or not.

As KJ is your leader and war chief ( yes we knew all along ) he can PM a mod to have it opened after your HC decides what your doing i guess.

Enjoy your weekend all.

As Agreed with castiel there will be a nap between oe and AGen untill this is discussed but , their is no reason to close a war thread that is not over ..

@ Juliette, im not sure what your getting at in regards a traitor, the surrender came as much a surprise to OE as it did to Yourself, and if anyone else was involved in it, it was def kept under wraps.

+11....
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

turkey_junior wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

Enjoy your weekend all.

+11....

putting you at -1 :S

........... 8 )
Last edited by Guild on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Apparently 0 is no longer a number :-"

Ill allow someone else to explain it
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Let's try to not get too off track. As this is and isn't still going on, I will leave it open for now.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

GeneralChaos wrote:@ Juliette, im not sure what your getting at in regards a traitor, the surrender came as much a surprise to OE as it did to Yourself, and if anyone else was involved in it, it was def kept under wraps.
The traitor himself had nothing to do with OE. ;) You know that, we know that, nothing to worry about.

However, I can see how moving back to your own alliance while the one you are 'HC' of currently is at war with OE does kind of complicate things, though. So much easier to just grovel, eat dust, blame, flame and insult someone of much stronger stature than yourself, and get yourself a free pass home at the expense of everyone else. :-) Yup. Good motivation. Crappy execution.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

So basically....you're all saying the surrender is invalid.

If that is so, then surely logic dictates that we're still at war....?
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

OMG wait what is going on? I gotta hear this lol xD can it please be explained to me through PM or on here?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RepliMagni wrote:So basically....you're all saying the surrender is invalid.
Logic does, indeed.
Did others tell you differently? :neutral:

Logic will prevail.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

OE, you will require a personal surrender from a once member of ours.

Field marshall
id=1909457

yours sincerly

Guild
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Basically Field Marshall surrendered to The Omegan Empire, we accepted, but apparently there was not a HC vote on it, so technically where still at war, but Castiel wants the temp nap in place, until there real leader gets back from holiday to make the decision for them.

Thats the short version, im sure you'll get a longer version.

I hope it had nothing to do with the fact that OE no longer recognized FM as the leader of AG!!!

So all in all, where still at war.

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

GeneralChaos wrote:Basically Field Marshall surrendered to The Omegan Empire, we accepted, but apparently there was not a HC vote on it, so technically where still at war, but Castiel wants the temp nap in place, until there real leader gets back from holiday to make the decision for them.

Thats the short version, im sure you'll get a longer version.

I hope it had nothing to do with the fact that OE no longer recognized FM as the leader of AG!!!

So all in all, where still at war.

:smt047 :smt047 :smt047 I bet AG says some worse things! hehehehehehe because that doesn't soudn all that bad sounds like a mistake, they are calling him a traitor... and to be honest if he posted it then jumped empires thats kinda shady (So Sorrrrrryyyyy FM I still love you) but it is a pretty deep hole if thats true and kinda lame
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Juliette wrote:
Logic does, indeed.

Ryu seemed to suggest the war isn't over, but a NAP that was offered upon your surrender should still stand:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:As Agreed with castiel there will be a nap between oe and AGen untill this is discussed but , their is no reason to close a war thread that is not over ..

Seemed a little contrary to me :smt050

If AG didn't surrender, then surely there is no NAP to discuss, and thus we be at war still :smt050
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Ok I'll give you guys 34 minutes to come to a decision....Either stick to FM's surrender or we resume war. And to show you that EtL is truly all knowing, I know about a certain chaotic alliance supplied resources to FM to mass OE. :-D

So the clock is ticking..message me on msn when you can come to a decision...
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Race: Flemish

RepliMagni wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Logic does, indeed.

Ryu seemed to suggest the war isn't over, but a NAP that was offered upon your surrender should still stand:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:As Agreed with castiel there will be a nap between oe and AGen untill this is discussed but , their is no reason to close a war thread that is not over ..

Seemed a little contrary to me :smt050

If AG didn't surrender, then surely there is no NAP to discuss, and thus we be at war still :smt050

:smt066 :smt066 hehe

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”