Where is "Official Notice 37b" ?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Where is "Official Notice 37b" ?

As an official announcement, I figured it would go into official Announcements but it appears to have disappeared entirely.

Has it been moved into the Private dump?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: Where is "Official Notice 37b" ?

Tekki wrote:As an official announcement, I figured it would go into official Announcements but it appears to have disappeared entirely.

Has it been moved into the Private dump?
You remind me of my old self, don't go there. ](*,) A simple PM to the Admins would have been a better route.
Image ImageImageImage
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

I fail to see anything wrong with asking what happen to a thread that was moderated in some capacity in the very section where you "Talk to the Mods Direct"?? are you saying this is the wrong section? why should her question be in a PM?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Iƒrit wrote:I fail to see anything wrong with asking what happen to a thread that was moderated in some capacity in the very section where you "Talk to the Mods Direct"?? are you saying this is the wrong section? why should her question be in a PM?
I think one would find a private message to be more appropriate because this is a question asking for a simple fact of an answer. Therefore it does not require discussion, and there are only 3 people who can answer it, and everyone knows who those 3 are (the Admins). Knowing who you must ask, and that the answer will be a simple statement, most people would find it easier to send a private message as opposed to starting a public topic.

No one said this was "wrong" but it simply said that a PM would've been better. This is an entirely acceptable place for it...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Iƒrit wrote:I fail to see anything wrong with asking what happen to a thread that was moderated in some capacity in the very section where you "Talk to the Mods Direct"?? are you saying this is the wrong section? why should her question be in a PM?
Yes that's right, I pick out little issues and publicly post instead of resolving it private and I get told to **Filtered** off and leave the forum (not by the staff mind you).

Not all announcements are kept in the announcements section, you only have to look at it to see that because it would be a mile long.

A PM is more polite and respectful. Even if you feel you've been wronged it is better to be more polite and respectful unless you don't get anywhere. :D
Image ImageImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict

The four Admins could answer, but equally if it's in the private dump any of the Mods could also answer. It's just a simple question as to where something has gone. Not an inquisition. And surely having it here, where more people are capable of answering is better.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Before making an annoucenment, the administration usually posts the thread in the mod forum so it can be checked for spelling etc. When this is done, the topic type gets changed to a Global Announcement which makes it visible in all forums.

During a spring clean of the mod forums, that took place on June 8th, , the thread in question (as some others) lost their "Global Announcement" attribute, thus getting visible only in its original section.

There, for some odd reason, it still has the Global Announcement tag, so we did not notice that it was not visible to the rest of the forums.

I hope this clears it up.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

deni wrote:Before making an annoucenment, the administration usually posts the thread in the mod forum so it can be checked for spelling etc. When this is done, the topic type gets changed to a Global Announcement which makes it visible in all forums.

During a spring clean of the mod forums, that took place on June 8th, , the thread in question (as some others) lost their "Global Announcement" attribute, thus getting visible only in its original section.

There, for some odd reason, it still has the Global Announcement tag, so we did not notice that it was not visible to the rest of the forums.

I hope this clears it up.

Its a normal topic now, thus went back to the original (the mod) section.
The one which still has the announcement is the version of it intended for moderators.

To the announcement section we only move topics with later importance (rules, information, etc.)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”