DoC v Leaf Village

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: DoC v Leaf Village

Myhill wrote:Great fun guys was a shame TL came in and spoiled it a little but meh war is war lol

Respect to all everyone came through with honour and proved war can be fun and exciting without bad words. =D>

=D> Nice holding those stats throughout Myhill, if i had the 70 tril I would have taken a run at ya but ya know how it is when you gots no naq or turns, gotta pick and choose battles. :smt025
Melian
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Browncoat
ID: 37017
Alternate name(s): Anwnn, meliekins :)
Location: in the driver's seat of the crane lifting SS's rascal

twas a good time for everyone i hope. would have been more fun if we hadnt been sharing the action with others but oh well. whatcha gonna do right?

:)
Apathetic Market Mod

Trade Feedback!

anwnn@hotmail.com

"This is awesome! We're gonna be like pow pow pow, and their gonna be like AAAAGH! KERBLOOM! And then we'll have pancakes to celebrate and I'll be like nom nom nom, nom nom nom." --Fry

"Time for some thrilling heroics." --Jayne

Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Glad everyone had fun and kept it civil, model war here! :D
Bias Admin colour

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”