Ra vs Juliette & Legendary Apophis

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Ra vs Juliette & Legendary Apophis

Guild wrote:
Ra wrote:
Guild wrote:
Ra wrote:
Guild wrote:i decline, as you seem to be struggling with Julles and cole...

also you reasoning behind the vendetta is a much a joke as your commitment to it.

I guess you'll stop posting then coward. :-"

RA
[spoiler]Defensive Action 1,217,160,???[/spoiler]

yeah..... you got me..... 8-[

I'm not the one who declined little fella.. c c coward. :-"

:smt015 :smt015

waay to represent... ;) i sure hope your friend appreciates you doing this for them :-"

I do actually :-$
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Rocky wrote:
Ra wrote:It was the first one that popped into my head, there are plenty. You want to join the vendetta too Guild? I'd be more than happy to accommodate you and build a few things.

viewtopic.php?f=99&t=108478

Memory lane. :smt052

i see, that seems to be where a certain grudge started.
Ive not read that thread so i didn't know before. If you need anything Ra let me know please, there are always people who can't forget the past. Tis a shame really.

That is absolute rubbish. I have an issue with TL due to the continuous political scheming and propaganda-driven attempts to break the bonds of friendship that make us stick around to play the game. What the former TLE did has nothing to do with this. You will find I had no issue with them attacking me then, had you read that thread.

You cannot possibly claim the current TL is anything like the TL of Balor, Zesh and Blahh.. :roll: At least they made their name themselves, instead of ripping off the history of a long gone giant. :-D

Anyway, Ra. My point stands, you build a 1B def, I build a 600B def. Think you 'forgot' a 0 there. Oh well.. snipe all you want.. ;) I am not one to judge anyone. :-D If anything, you give me the chance to stand against you.. pretty happy about it, so far. Thanks! See you in game.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote: You cannot possibly claim the current TL is anything like the TL of Balor, Zesh and Blahh.. :roll: At least they made their name themselves, instead of ripping off the history of a long gone giant. :-D
LOL, obviously memory is very selective on their supposed 'greatness'. Because all I remember of those names is how much they lied, cheated and were dishonorable. Not to mention their political posturing and inplay. You obviously weren't subjected to that. But it is hardly a legacy to be proud of.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Tekki wrote:
Juliette wrote: You cannot possibly claim the current TL is anything like the TL of Balor, Zesh and Blahh.. :roll: At least they made their name themselves, instead of ripping off the history of a long gone giant. :-D
LOL, obviously memory is very selective on their supposed 'greatness'. Because all I remember of those names is how much they lied, cheated and were dishonorable. Not to mention their political posturing and inplay. You obviously weren't subjected to that. But it is hardly a legacy to be proud of.

i agree, i don't think we rely on the old TLE times at all, we've had numerous chances to expand into an empire again but decided against it, we haven't actually initiated a war since ive been in TL, nor Grizz( a bit longer that is :P ), i think our current image is very very very different to what it was 2-3 years ago, hence why this would explain a lot...
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Juliette wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Ra wrote:It was the first one that popped into my head, there are plenty. You want to join the vendetta too Guild? I'd be more than happy to accommodate you and build a few things.

viewtopic.php?f=99&t=108478

Memory lane. :smt052

i see, that seems to be where a certain grudge started.
Ive not read that thread so i didn't know before. If you need anything Ra let me know please, there are always people who can't forget the past. Tis a shame really.

That is absolute rubbish. I have an issue with TL due to the continuous political scheming and propaganda-driven attempts to break the bonds of friendship that make us stick around to play the game. What the former TLE did has nothing to do with this. You will find I had no issue with them attacking me then, had you read that thread.

You cannot possibly claim the current TL is anything like the TL of Balor, Zesh and Blahh.. :roll: At least they made their name themselves, instead of ripping off the history of a long gone giant. :-D

Anyway, Ra. My point stands, you build a 1B def, I build a 600B def. Think you 'forgot' a 0 there. Oh well.. snipe all you want.. ;) I am not one to judge anyone. :-D If anything, you give me the chance to stand against you.. pretty happy about it, so far. Thanks! See you in game.

Defensive Action 5*,***,***,***

I think you forgot what it was, its far from '600b'. I mean I know you're a bit known as a liar.. but the logs and your stats don't. Once again though.. I don't really care what you do. :smt102
Death is the Road to Awe

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rocky wrote:
Tekki wrote:

i agree, i don't think we rely on the old TLE times at all, we've had numerous chances to expand into an empire again but decided against it, we haven't actually initiated a war since ive been in TL, nor Grizz( a bit longer that is :P ), i think our current image is very very very different to what it was 2-3 years ago, hence why this would explain a lot...

So, since you are so obviously different from the TLE I had a fight with, I do not see how you can think their actions .. years ago .. could affect my feelings about the current batch. Now tell me, who is not letting go of the past? ;)
Ra wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Defensive Action 5*,***,***,***

I think you forgot what it was, its far from '600b'. I mean I know you're a bit known as a liar.. but the logs and your stats don't. Once again though.. I don't really care what you do. :smt102

I am on PPT since I am working. Why would I build a defence while I am on PPT? :smt058 Desperate, much. ;) Contrary to you, I will be sporting another 600B defence when my PPT ends. I know, it isn't much.. but it's all you deserve. I know you don't care either way. :P

So.. Anything else? More bandwagon jumpers? You cannot win this. ;) I am amused.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

lol dont you TL members have a war to be fighting... :roll:
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

PPT, come off, steal planet go back to PPT. :roll:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:lol dont you TL members have a war to be fighting... :roll:
Doesn't take a lot of time to snipe in game and snipe on the forums, Guild. Having done that myself a few years ago, I can tell. ;)

Yawn.. Defensive Action: 674,719,772,200 (For the sake of clarity, and hilarity, that's me, not Ra..)
Figured why the hell not. ;) Ra, when you have a minute and I'm not on PPT, I do hope to see you in my intelligence pages again. :smt050
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Why did you declare a vendetta against us both if you don't care overall (from what some of your posts show)? :-k
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

From what I can tell both have nice defences, so what's the moaning about?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Clarkey wrote:From what I can tell both have nice defences, so what's the moaning about?
Chronology, C. Chronology. We do have 'nice' (albeit still very conservative on both sides) defences now. When declaring the vendetta and sabbing me, Ra didn't. I mean.. 400b vs 3T? That is a bigger insult than those 50k spies you sent into my lands. :P Still, nothing to be fussy about, and I'm not. ;)

Ra can play this however he want. I will argue that someone who is quitting the game, like Ra, does have a tremendous advantage over someone who wants to simply continue playing the game. :roll:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Ok fair enough carry on as you were.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Time to burn some of my excess attack supers on Ra.

14:21 Ra 7,580,522,264 Naquadah stolen 15 131,804 774,129 1,100,376,000,000 957,306,235,511
14:27 Ra 0 Naquadah stolen 15 10,388 0 958,702,590,000 6

Let's just say.. I killed what I had left of my previous strike force. Really useless to have 10m attack supers if you're dealing with a good 1T defence. Thanks Ra! :-D That war declaration helped loads. ;)

*grin* So, I cannot set neutral when autowar applies? That is perfect. :-D Glad it didn't work. Now.. tear it down.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Go go Goddess and Cole :smt060

Have fun Ra.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “Vendetta corner”