Not sure if this is the right place, or even fixable ....

Rymramoch
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Not sure if this is the right place, or even fixable ....

So its just come to my attention that the ascended account ive been using since returning to the game a few months ago (not sure when i restarted exactly), is in fact the one linked to my old account i traded to a friend for his ... Quite unfortunate really, thinking you're nearly undescendable then some gnat comes and strips your bonus ><

I just did a forgot password when i restarted with my main email login for sites and never thought to see if it was the right account ...

Is there any way to swap the linked of the accounts? If not ive wasted a few months rebuilding up this ascended account i thought was the one linked to me ... ](*,)
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Re: Not sure if this is the right place, or even fixable ...

Talk to admin tomorrow/tonight and he can fix it, pretty simple procedure really. But you might need some proof.
Flavar
Forum Elite

Yeah the easiest way for you to try to solve it is the admin chat. However i am not sure if what you ask should be done. But thats not my decision. So good luck sorting it out.

Fridays 8:30am and 3:30pm gametime. Follow the link and you should find everything to know about admin chats.
Good luck with your problem.
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=163224
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Rymramoch
Forum Grunt

Thanks a lot, will do :)

Return to “Account Issues Archive”