88178 - wormholeXtreme - multi?

Lebe
Forum Grunt

88178 - wormholeXtreme - multi?

ID: 88178
ID: 87640
ID: 1984765
Last edited by Clarkey on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

Re: multi?

What makes you think they are a multi?
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

yeah basic questions are

Why those 3 people??

what did they do for you to suspect them??

any other info you can add like times of this happening and that happening etc.

all helps to ban cheaters.

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Lebe
Forum Grunt

I have been watching first two accounts as the are older (bigger).
It started, when with one of these accounts he stole one of my planets. I writed him a message and took planet back. I started to watch first 2 accounts. Answer was not comming and both accounts were off for few days. Then in one same day, both logged in. With same account as first time, he stole same planet again.
After that I writted to that second account but situation replayed again. Both accounts offline for few days and when they come online, they split. Acount that stole me a planet droped all planets and reained in normal realm, second account went to pergatory and third was left as it was (rank 10K.. maybe for making planets in market).

Both accounts were in rank, same build up (insane amounts of AC trained and full fleet buyed). All 3 account were in one alliance. 2 watched have been logging in in same day (I am not sure about hour, bucause I have been doing only 1 or 2 recons per day).
If none above, I writted a message to his second account and if he was not a multi, he would send back at least a word.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

multiiiiiisssssssssssssss
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: 88178 - wormholeXtreme - multi?

adminSue did not find any substantial incriminating evidence on these accounts, however they are being monitered.

If any further evidence arises from the activity of these accounts please PM myself or another For Admin mod to have this thread re-opened.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”