appropriateness

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: appropriateness

When I was 14, I was wishing a hot 24 year old woman would..well that's a different story. :-"

I can understand both points of view as to how this could be appropriate and inappropriate. A joke is a joke for a reason, however, it is largely inappropriate due to the age of the individual.

For this action, I will scold Juliette severely. BAD JULIETTE, BAD.

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Was this done of this forum or msn?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:Was this done of this forum or msn?

Forum
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

You see I disagree with having that image on the forums. Why post an image of a bear widely known as Pedo Bear? What is funny about it? It is just sick.
Image ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Why dont we all drop it and close this topic and hide it in some deep corner of the forum or remove it :smt090

enough been said, points been made clear ....

I'm taking my leave of it
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

now we have mod/GM posting references to opium and smoking in the spam temple hardly pg13 is it?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:now we have mod/GM posting references to opium and smoking in the spam temple hardly pg13 is it?

Its absurd.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:now we have mod/GM posting references to opium and smoking in the spam temple hardly pg13 is it?
Is this forum actually PG-13????

Also femme, you cannot compare smoking to paedophilia. Smoking is hardly a subject that should be removed from the forums. Jesus, I did a poo today, is that wrong of me to say?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

At least provide links instead of making us have to search for the damned posts.
Come off that high horse and read what the Boss said.

But then, what would one expect.. see you when I get back.

@Clarkey: Next time you have the **Filtered** balls to call me a paedophile, I will have you made to regret it. Deeply.
Last edited by Juliette on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Clarkey wrote:
Is this forum actually PG-13????

So says supreme overlord Admin Jason, if not, then why do we have all these rules :smt017
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Juliette you are an adult, if you wish to make such jokes do it with other adults not to minors.

a child should not be receiving comments like those from an adult. And especially not by someone employed to control the content of the forum. Period.

@ Clarkey .. so I had sex today ..should I go post about it too? The reference was to Opium an illegal substance and yes I reported said posts.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

How many times do we have to tell ya, PG-13 isn't the way this forum is. It was only that way for a week. Tops.

"family friendly", yes. "PG-13", no.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:Juliette you are an adult, if you wish to make such jokes do it with other adults not to minors.
;) We both know what you did not more than a week ago, and how much worse that is than joking with someone who says they are 14. Hell, it says '65' in the 'Age' field on my profile page. Does that make me 65? Do you know whether I really am 25? Do you know whether Andy isn't a 40 year old guy who likes to pretend he's 14?
You are a lost cause, 'Femme'. I want nothing to do with you, so please, don't slander me by using my name.

Good day.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
At least provide links instead of making us have to search for the damned posts.
Come off that high horse and read what the Boss said.

But then, what would one expect.. see you when I get back.

@Clarkey: Next time you have the **Filtered** balls to call me a paedophile, I will have you made to regret it. Deeply.
Me regret it? You can't do anything to me sitting behind your computer screen. #-o

For the record as i've said to you already I did not call you or insinutate you were a paedophile. That's the problem with the internet, things can get read out of context. So get of your high horse, admit that you dug your own hole and deal with it.

I never called you a paedophile. End of.
Image ImageImageImage
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Z0mg look wikipedia must be warned
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium

Get off your high horse, drug education is done from the age of 11 so please dont think kids these days will be offended
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”