iron maiden 23/7/11

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

iron maiden 23/7/11

I'm sorry, but I just had to mention them today, given how well they blew me away last night. They were truly incredible.

1. professionalism, they said it would finish at quarter to 11 and it did, which was perfect for me catching the last train home.

2. energy, they performed on stage, running around note perfect at their age. remarkable.

3. talking to the crowd. It annoys me when bands don't do it, or do it too much, they got it spot on I reckon. Best of all, when bruce said "A lot of people have been saying this will be our last tour, well, they can **Filtered** off and die."

4. Most importantly, their performance. They sang and played incredibly, got the setlist right and made it a night to remember.

Also, the support act airbourne were incredible: if you havent heard them, they are a newer, better(imo) version of ac/dc.

Verdict: money well spent, if you are going to this tour you will enjoy, if you have seen them at any point, you will probably agree.

Return to “Music”