Talkin about stuff

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Talkin about stuff

Psyko wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:This post was made by Legendary Apophis who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Ive got a couple on my foe list and contrary to your opinion Psyco It has made it more enjoyable to have that option ...

LOL. Couldn't handle the rational answers I provided in the forum issues threads I guess lol?
Yes, not everyone thinks this forum will soon be "only mods" or that mods are a "biased corporation fuelled by power and corruption". :smt107 :o

As long as I'm around as a Mod, the "biased corporation fueled by power and corruption" will never happen. I like being Switzerland too much. :smt019

I would like to believe that PsyKo , but as history has proven that when the "biased corporation fueled by power and corruption" is challenged the challenger is ostracized. Like Tekki , Robe and myself for example.

I dont think you people even see the correlation between the current issues and the loss of interest of long term players and lack of new players.

But when Jason feels it in his purse it may be to late. All that will be left is the Mods and most of them dont even play the game, ironically.

Its the users that make this game and forum , not the mods and admin.

Keep up the good work, lmao...
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

As I recall, you were removed for inactivity. Not logging in for a long ass time. Not for any dispute. :-$
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

[BoT] Jack wrote:As I recall, you were removed for inactivity. Not logging in for a long ass time. Not for any dispute. :-$

Inactivity due to ... disgust and aggression by fellow mods because I wouldn't conform to the BS power plays.

Seriously Jack , you of all people know better than that , Remember that lets over throw Robe initiative I wouldn't participate in... how quickly we forget.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Inactivity due to ... disgust and aggression by fellow mods because I wouldn't conform to the BS power plays.

Whatever the reason, it was your choice to go inactive. No one forced you to. It is not like someone stuck a gun to your head and told you not to log on. As I recall there has been plenty aggression to go around. There always is and always will be. People fight, it is human nature. But all that does is make people stronger. It is a necessary part of life.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Seriously Jack , you of all people know better than that , Remember that lets over throw Robe initiative I wouldn't participate in... how quickly we forget.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything. You were not removed because you did not agree that Robe had gone rogue and needed to be replaced. You were removed because you had gone inactive. Disappeared. A choice you made.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[BoT] Jack wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:Seriously Jack , you of all people know better than that , Remember that lets over throw Robe initiative I wouldn't participate in... how quickly we forget.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything. You were not removed because you did not agree that Robe had gone rogue and needed to be replaced. You were removed because you had gone inactive. Disappeared. A choice you made.
I was too.. and you don't see me **Filtered** about it.. :lol:
But we cannot really expect everyone to.
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

[BoT] Jack wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:Inactivity due to ... disgust and aggression by fellow mods because I wouldn't conform to the BS power plays.

Whatever the reason, it was your choice to go inactive. No one forced you to. It is not like someone stuck a gun to your head and told you not to log on. As I recall there has been plenty aggression to go around. There always is and always will be. People fight, it is human nature. But all that does is make people stronger. It is a necessary part of life.

I could care less about being removed and never argued it.

Still not about me and not the point ... at all

You people just dont get it and never will apparently ... until you are left to play with yourself.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

[BoT] Jack wrote:As I recall, you were removed for inactivity. Not logging in for a long ass time. Not for any dispute. :-$
+1

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

E.M.P. wrote:
+1

Why should users wish to stay in a forum where mods are fired for made up rule breaking, and admins can't keep their word, lie to and deceive users and moderators? How come they are being stripped of their privilege to share their reasons for discontinued forum service? Isn't feedback what helps make the forums better? IMO I would guess status quo is what the admins really care about.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

MajorLeeHurts wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:
+1

Why should users wish to stay in a forum where mods are fired for made up rule breaking, and admins can't keep their word, lie to and deceive users and moderators? How come they are being stripped of their privilege to share their reasons for discontinued forum service? Isn't feedback what helps make the forums better? IMO I would guess status quo is what the admins really care about.
No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?

Yes, feedback is what makes the forums better... but you're not giving any.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?
Please then tell me what rule I broke to be fired?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Maybe grandstanding in the public eye? Should this kind of case be handled by the staff?

E.M.P. wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:
+1

No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?

Yes, feedback is what makes the forums better... but you're not giving any.

I agree, but when feedback is used as a tool to parade the giver of feedback as whining it is not being used thus useless..and a good place to start using it properly is eliminate the mods that do such, beginning with the black names ;)
Last edited by The Doctor on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merging double post

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?

Why you all ignoring this post?

Anyway i like some of the mods, but a few are just idiots, but i suppose when you have other idiots nagging at you to edit someones post or saying i don't like them do something please

Thanks for pointing out Jts usual nagging Clarkey :smt060

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

~Coyle~ wrote:
Tekki wrote:

+1

Please do tell.

Tekki was and is a good mod !
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

MajorLeeHurts wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
Tekki wrote:

+1

Please do tell.

Tekki was and is a good mod !

Tekki knows what she did, if she wishes to advertise to the forum, it is her business.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

[BoT] Jack wrote:Tekki knows what she did, if she wishes to advertise to the forum, it is her business.

I do love the bluff and double bluff going on between you guys. Neither side actually willing to show their hand ;)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”