E.M.P.

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

E.M.P.

E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?

E.M.P. wrote:If you all want to know why Tekki was fired, why don't you ask her? Why do you keep asking the Admins who don't want talk about it, and ask Tekki, someone who apparently wants to talk about it?

I would like to reply to your post Tekki and have a debate about it, but it's not my place to so I shouldn't have even replied in the first place. However convenient that may seem, the Admins would say something if something was to be said, not me. So, sorry.

No no. Don't be sorry. Just answer the question. I'm a mere forum user now, I would have though that providing answers is part of the Mod Teams job... Oh wait.... It is! When a forum user disagrees with a decision they are meant to ask the Mod team why the decision was made in the first place and to explain what rule was infringed upon. Well I know why the decision was made, I just do not know WHICH rule was broken.

You stated that no Mod had been fired for "made up rule breaking". I'm asking you what rule I broke. Geez I was fired, it should be easy to say which rule I broke, shouldn't it? So fine, here's the opportunity, tell me which rule I broke. Please?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: E.M.P.

Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell.
No no. Don't be sorry. Just answer the question. I'm a mere forum user now, I would have though that providing answers is part of the Mod Teams job... Oh wait.... It is! When a forum user disagrees with a decision they are meant to ask the Mod team why the decision was made in the first place and to explain what rule was infringed upon. Well I know why the decision was made, I just do not know WHICH rule was broken.
Did E.M.P. say you broke a rule? All he said was no Mod has been fired for made up rule breaking. Doesn't mean that he means you were fired for breaking a rule.

Being fired doesn't necessarily have to be the result of rule breaking.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

And the game goes on..
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

tekki, without wanting to sound insensitive or stupid, why do you really care?

this is a game forum, where being a mod makes the consensus of half the people here think that you are as good as scum.
If I were in your situation, I would have went quietly without causing a fuss, I would have left with pride and dignity, rather than causing a nuisance and trying to drag the names of others through the mud.

This whole story has gone on long enough now.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell.
Did E.M.P. say you broke a rule? All he said was no Mod has been fired for made up rule breaking. Doesn't mean that he means you were fired for breaking a rule.

Being fired doesn't necessarily have to be the result of rule breaking.

So if Tekki wasn't fired for breaking a specific rule, but for getting on the wrong side of an admin or admins, I must say DODGY!! DODGY!! DODGY!!

Should I be offended enough to call for a boycott of this forum? And you know I can cut this forum's users in half if not more. But I haven't because of the unique circumstances I am in. I won't elaborate for those unaware of what those are.

Ok I get that Tekki has sent alot of messages to different admins/ Amelia etc. but if someone is fired without cause, they would do the same. It's not asking for too much to reveal the specific reason she was fired.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:So if Tekki wasn't fired for breaking a specific rule, but for getting on the wrong side of an admin or admins, I must say DODGY!! DODGY!! DODGY!!
Just to give this as an example. Leaking information from the Mod Forums. This is not a rule that is on the forum rules list. However, if a Mod were to do it, it would result in punishment, and that punishment would likely get harsher if they persisted on leaking information.

That example shows you a situation where a Mod could "potentially" get fired but not breaking one of the 9 or whatever forum rules.

And you make a classic example of putting words in my mouth by assuming that if she didn't break a rule that she just "got on the wrong side of the admins". :roll:

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:It's not asking for too much to reveal the specific reason she was fired.
Tekki said in her post she knows why the decision to fire her was made. She's not asking for the reason to be revealed, she knows the reason.
Last edited by Clarkey on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You cannot expect actually threatening Jason is going to do you much good, mister Lion, sir.
Then again, who knows.
Good post though. Wrong, but interesting.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

CJL wrote:tekki, without wanting to sound insensitive or stupid, why do you really care?

this is a game forum, where being a mod makes the consensus of half the people here think that you are as good as scum.
If I were in your situation, I would have went quietly without causing a fuss, I would have left with pride and dignity, rather than causing a nuisance and trying to drag the names of others through the mud.

Still... it doesn't matter if it's me, you, Tekki or anyone. On these forums or at work. If you're fired you'd want a reason and clarification. If you made a mistake you'd want to know so you can make sure you don't make them again, or just to find out if you made a mistake at all. ;)

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Tekki
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:It's not asking for too much to reveal the specific reason she was fired.
Tekki said in her post she knows why the decision to fire her was made. She's not asking for the reason to be revealed, she knows the reason.

Nice try Clarkey. I know WHY and I've told plenty of people why. I DO NOT know what RULE I broke.
That's what I'm asking for here.

Thing is there is no other options on what happened - from my side of the action.
Last edited by Tekki on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Psyko
The Irresistible

Kjarkur wrote:
CJL wrote:tekki, without wanting to sound insensitive or stupid, why do you really care?

Still... it doesn't matter if it's me, you, Tekki or anyone. On these forums or at work. If you're fired you'd want a reason and clarification. If you made a mistake you'd want to know so you can make sure you don't make them again, or just to find out if you made a mistake at all. ;)

-KJ

Again. A reason was already given to Tekki. From what it sounds like to me, Tekki just wants to argue technicalities and semantics at this point.

See:
Tekki wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Nice try Clarkey. I know WHY and I've told plenty of people why. I DO NOT know what RULE I broke.
That's what I'm asking for here.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Tekki
Forum Addict

Psyko - :roll:

Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?

What RULE did I break?
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tekki wrote:Psyko - :roll:

Tekki wrote:

What RULE did I break?
Stop asking every single Mod what rule you broke... you know you won't get the answer because most Mods don't know what happened.

I have not seen in any of E.M.P.'s posts from my memory where he states he knows what rule you broke. All he stated was that no mod has ever been fired for made up rule breaking from his knowledge.

The ONLY people you should be asking is the Admins. It is up to them whether they respond or not, but harrassing Mods for the answer is going to get you nowhere and people will start (if not already) getting bored with your constant questions.

Now i know what I sounded like when I went mental. You are being just like I was, may i say hypocrite.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Did you even break a rule. Who said you did? Who said you didn't? And such.
Neither Tekki nor Clarkey broke a rule, to my knowledge.
Yet both were fired. Legitimately so.

Now, observe the reactions in either case.
Guess we know which path gets you back to blue.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Tekki wrote:Psyko - :roll:

What? I was merely clearing things up for Kj.

I don't know why you were fired or whether you broke a rule or not. But my personal opinion is, with your obvious animosity toward everyone over this, I'm glad you were not reinstated. The last thing the forum staff needs is to be attacked from within when we already have user criticism to deal with.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”