Sab not working

Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Sab not working

Even while beating someone's cov by double, sab is destroying VERY small amts of weps. In 5 strikes I can barely take out 500 weps of the weakest kind. Sometimes even less. This sucks! Can you power it back up to what it was last wave?
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Re: Sab not working

Woah woah woah! Don't do that! Then he'll actually be able to destroy all of my weapons! (*sarcasm there*)

But, yeah, I was losing a surprisingly small amount of weapons during most of those sabs. Something doesn't seem quite right in my opinion.

Of course they were the 2nd weakest kind, not the weakest [quote="Abhi"] In 5 strikes I can barely take out 500 weps of the weakest kind../quote]
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Sabbing doesn't work well cause it's based on the different between the 2 powers
then those remaining power i believe then you have to add in the value of the weapons
Call it covert 1 have 2,000,000 covert 2 have 1,000,000
Therefore you have 1,000,000 weapons points to sab with.
So if the person had 1800 of a 5,000 value weapon that would be 900,000
Then you take the different which is 100,000 and of that you can now sab. (a certain percent)

But anyways when the covert get into the ranges of 23+ on levels everything is MUCH more sabbable just currently for low level sabbing you need alot of troops to do the sabbing.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:Of course they were the 2nd weakest kind, not the weakest
Abhi wrote: In 5 strikes I can barely take out 500 weps of the weakest kind../quote]

O, thank you kind sir for the correction! I don't think anyone would have gotten the point otherwise! >.>

And thank you HE for the good info. I'll wait around then for a few more levels :D
And then... :smt117
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

HE's idea on the math is right -- and sabbing is not overly effective at low levels (on purpose --its a tough task! not for beginners ;) )

The way it works is exactly that:
covert beats? yes/no -> no then die. yes -> continue.
how much power left to sab? (covert attack minus covert defense)
Look at weapons: how much power in lowest stack? how many can covert power destroy? not all - > kill some, end.
all? -> kill all, go to next stack of weapons.
hit max sab ? yes -> end. no->continue.

continue...

hope that confuses matters ;)

the point is - only by beating the defense by a lot (in raw numbers, not percentages) can you get a lot of weapons.
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “General”