Leaving for good ....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Leaving for good ....

Sometimes I can be an ass, and have been at times .....

times, changed
Last edited by noone on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: Leaving for good ....

Bye Nostra.
Image ImageImageImage
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Ciao man
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
d347h
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ex Dominium of Bicska
Race: CylonBácsi
ID: 1913692

:(
Good bye..
[ Retired as of 2012. 01. 29. ]
Brother Cavil wrote:I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

cya nostra/jt/robert/bebita

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

~Da Vinci~ wrote:cya nostra/jt/robert/bebita

Just Lenny here though ... but you just keep up that bs propaganda you TL do so well :)
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I find the duality between demanding honour and running various scripts...interesting ;)
Last edited by RepliMagni on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sad that you're leaving, but wholly understandable. :(

Hey, have a great time with other games, hope to see you around Len! :D
noone
Forum Elite

Thanks jules ^_^

RepliMagni wrote:I find the duality between demanding honour and running various scripts...interesting ;)

I confronted Jason about what I made as I felt bad that I used it ....
For the record, I was not told I could not use it, the opposite in fact ...

And I was not demanding honour, I pointed out the lack thereoff ;)
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Nostra who sold me his wife's account?

Well gl in rl dude, everyone's corrupt at one stage :)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

never liked you...

good bye nooby :)
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Sad to see you go mate. :smt010

You have some good reasons for not liking the game anymore. :-)
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

Wow lol what a read, i was going to say its always sad to lose a player even if you were an enemy but after reading all that **Filtered** im pretty glad your going/gone,

Ofc C2 is going to mass you half of the main dde players left a while ago (JT,robert, bebita) and all every1 sed was they are still DDE even if they havent got the DDE tag same applied for you.

You know why Legion players farmed you when you went solo and dde didnt, because in TL(ofc not all but most) we farm and thats how we make naq and grow our accounts. I wont comment of the massing etc cos i cant remember it, but if people farm in TL we say u hit an account you are accepting the fact you could get hit back and we wont back you up.

And you go on about all these scripts and such, and how TL did this and C2 did that, but there was never any real proof or these players would have been banned etc, but here is real proof

'I showed him(admin) techniques how I used a piece of software to make finding ppt misses and uu broker misses, he simply complimented and asked me if I would not share my technology ....
it simplefied my coding to catch ppt misses 1000% and more accurate too'

heh speaks for itself

Anyways no hard feelings enjoy real life and what ever you decide to do with your extra time on your hands

peace out
Couz

noone
Forum Elite

Well couzens, you and TL just keep playing your merry way :)

The only proof I have of those scripting users are 100's of logs created by some tools of which I got approval from the game admin to use.

Many ways of cheating will never be able to get caught, such as the teamviewer approach, or using automated defence scripts and repair scripts.
So saying there is no proof, or they havent been banned doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Its like saying, that falling tree didnt make a sound because noone was there to hear it.

I made this post as to my reasons why I am leaving, not to get more stuff disputed by you guys.
I'm simply being honest here, and if thats a crime .... then you people are like angels.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Crack me up, Grasp at straws much?
This is basically what your saying,

1) Robe is a cheat coz she has been online or logged in when she should have been in bed. Naughty Robe shame on you for staying up late and having flexible working hrs, and not having a 9-5 job where you can play at anytime of the day. Nostra's conclusion - CHEAT! :smt042

2) C2 MUST be cheating coz he suddenly comes online at inopportune times to foil massings when players were out to get his 100+trill def. I'd more likely put it down to friends/alliance teammates being about watching logs with a certain someones mobile number (Cell number if your a yank) to let him know if someone is attempting to mass him. Nostra's conclusion - CHEAT! :smt043

Stop trying to sully players/Alliances that you didn't see eye to eye with whilst playing in your leaving thread and try to go out with some grace.

On that note good luck to you and have fun. ~T~

Return to “Quitting....”