The Unholy Empire vs Warlords of Briton

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Ace
Forum Grunt

The Unholy Empire vs Warlords of Briton

Ok, WoB you have lost my respect, first you come to us wanting a DRA with us, time passes sever goes down fair enough. We come back to you with a decision on your proposal and you throw it back in our face.

Whats with farming all of us, and taking planets when you want a treaty with us? **Filtered** that, there are times for words and times for war. Have fun warring with us, do what you can but we will sit on you until you surrender and cough up naq for damages etc....

Wake up to the new world, we've destroyed your best accounts, took down a 35 trill, 20 trill and other 10's of defences and more, but shame you had to **Filtered** out and hit alliance ppt.

We will wait for you to come of ppt and strike you down, everything goes, this is war!!!!!!!

UNHOLY FOREVER, FOREVER UNHOLY!!!!!
Last edited by Ace on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: (U)Genesis vs Warlords of Briton

Ace wrote:Ok, WoB you have lost my respect, first you come to us wanting a DRA with us, time passes sever goes down fair enough. We come back to you with a decision on your proposal and you throw it back in our face.

Whats with farming all of us, and taking planets when you want a treaty with us? **Filtered** that, there are times for words and times for war. Have fun warring with us, do what you can but we will sit on you until you surrender and cough up naq for damages etc....

Wake up to the new world, we've destroyed your best accounts, took down a 35 trill, 20 trill and other 10's of defences and more, but shame you had to **Filtered** out and hit alliance ppt.

We will wait for you to come of ppt and strike you down, everything goes, this is war!!!!!!!

UNHOLY FOREVER, FOREVER UNHOLY!!!!!

No one will ever do that.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

I lulz'd.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Me to Kikaz... :D
Ace
Forum Grunt

Nevertheless we will not stop until you surrender WoB. Still waiting for your excuse of a leader field marshall or byrne to contact me or even have the decency to post on here and explain?.... I dont really care anyways its a war game so lets have fun!!!! ;D
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Lets do it for the Lulz :-D

One... i would like to say that this isnt (U)Genesis vs WoB but the whole genesis team, with D and H included :)

Two... you got us off guard, it was freaking Saturday, half of my people were on ppt, or were out drinking... but i dont mind that :D What i do mind, is that after you guys massed us, the massers went on ppt :/ oh.. and good thing i was online to at least protect some people xD too bad i didnt check the logs before, as i was online the whole time -.-

Had some fun with akbar, kiddo, shooty08 ,5upremeth0r ,Arcade Angel, Tawakamono, Rhythan ,Madclown ... didnt find any good other fighters, these people had about 5 T def or less, everyone else were on ppt :(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Ace
Forum Grunt

Hellsing thanks for posting mate, yeah well you have to you know lol. Well done with your attacks i was shocked that nt even 1 member was online at the time haha... WoB are lucky that u were online to save thrir asses and their accounts from getting oed lmao :D

True we had help fm D & possibly H, isnt WoB both of ur alliances merged together? Warlords and warriors? Lol anyways i would prefer (H)Genesis to nt get involved in this but only UG & DG which has a small number of members. Sure you can handle that lol.

But if not HG will put up a good fight, 2 of your members have already left WoB hahahaha.....
Loki™
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

HellSinG wrote:Two... you got us off guard, it was freaking Saturday, half of my people were on ppt, or were out drinking... but i dont mind that :D What i do mind, is that after you guys massed us, the massers went on ppt :/ oh.. and good thing i was online to at least protect some people xD too bad i didnt check the logs before, as i was online the whole time -.-

I wouldnt mind if I were you. Have you seen the ammount of killables on ugen top accounts?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian

Loki™ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:Two... you got us off guard, it was freaking Saturday, half of my people were on ppt, or were out drinking... but i dont mind that :D What i do mind, is that after you guys massed us, the massers went on ppt :/ oh.. and good thing i was online to at least protect some people xD too bad i didnt check the logs before, as i was online the whole time -.-

I wouldnt mind if I were you. Have you seen the ammount of killables on ugen top accounts?

dont worry, i saw it all :D and i dont really care if they had the first hit, ask yourself what would happen if we would have the first hit :P mmm that would be so delicious

nevertheless i killed 100 mil units, and that was from killing the middle people... the top ones were on ppt except ace and luffy, which i personally cant take yet :D maybe if we would play without MS :razz:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Ace
Forum Grunt

Lol bring it on im waiting? 7 of your members are of ppt. This made me laugh, splash has set peace looks like another one bites the dust ey?!!!!!

Iv lost many but killed almost double of my losses :D will post up exp when i cba to post it lol anyways keep it clean nothing personal just some lulz
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Go Go Go Ace

Go Go Go FM

Have fun guys.....
Spoiler
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Goo...

WoB. I spose.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Go wob! Teach them :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Hello ace me lord hell down and my son lord hell down jr have left warlords of briton not due to the war but issues in the alliance therefore i would like to give our full surrender to (u)genesis thanks
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

have fun Britons :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”