mods abuse

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: mods abuse

Zeratul wrote:There is a slight cleanup in the planning. Intent is to reduce that number somewhat.

Come one :) it sure does sit looks like that moderators are being pick with the system of
"friendsie policy"

I want a purple name instead of a red one will I be allowed while Rhett and buck have the same ?

I geuss not , I'm not really speciaal am I :)

And thats why this forum isn't ran like it should be , everone should be equal including moderators and any other people using these boards :roll:
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

Noobert wrote:
Zeratul - Admin
Solus
Eärendil - Admin
BMMJ
EMP
SuperSaiyan - Moderator
Dastupy - Moderator
Dmonix - Moderator
Duderanch - Moderator
Jim
Juliette - Moderator
Lone Dragon
Malx - Moderator
Mordack - Moderator
R8
Ra
Jack - Bot =D>

Say what ? how many users do u see #-o
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Ercury wrote:I want a purple name instead of a red one will I be allowed while Rhett and buck have the same ?
You are not a former admin. The purple colour means these users are former admins. Come with ACTUAL examples, not this nonsense. ;)
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

Juliette wrote:
Ercury wrote:I want a purple name instead of a red one will I be allowed while Rhett and buck have the same ?
You are not a former admin. The purple colour means these users are former admins. Come with ACTUAL examples, not this nonsense. ;)

FORMER admins , degraded back to users u say ? doesn't that mean their as much of a user I am ?
you must be dutch don't u #-o
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Ercury wrote:
Juliette wrote:
FORMER admins , degraded back to users u say ? doesn't that mean their as much of a user I am ?
you must be dutch don't u #-o
They aren't 'degraded back to users'. They are -more or less- senior admins, advisors to the current administration and still very admin-y. :)

Leave it to the Belgians to refuse to have a government/administration. :P
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Ercury wrote:Say what ? how many users do u see #-o

Pretty sure most of the users congregate in the Temple, or General Section.

Want users? Go find 'em. I am not listening the hundred or so people who frequent them.

Let me tell you a story, for those of you who remember these two individuals.

Jack - Takes no crap, gives no care.
Nimras - Follows the rules to the letter, no matter who you are.

Team Liquid Moderators are a combination of the two above in one person.

I posted a thread, such as this (exact wording too) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178005, and they removed it.

Reason? It had no original content, when probably no other forum had that in the world. I told them this, and they changed their answer to "You cannot post anything that moves you." I told them I would post it again, they threatened to delete and permanently ban me.

Want a forum? Go enjoy that, thousands of members. :-)
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

Oh boy

funny how 12 year olds here just can apply being a moderator isn't it ironic :) :-D
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Ercury wrote:Oh boy

funny how 12 year olds here just can apply being a moderator isn't it ironic :) :-D

I wish we had 12 year olds, instead of 20 year olds acting like 12 year olds.
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

Noobert wrote:
Ercury wrote:Oh boy

I wish we had 12 year olds, instead of 20 year olds acting like 12 year olds.

Who says I am 20 ;)

since ur 21 I can assure u , I'm older.

my problem is people not willing to see the reality , this forum isn't as active as it was.
People blaming it's the game getting old.

Good point

A forum that selects random gamers to moderate while they don't even have a background of the person in qeustion.

Not to mention even if they did ask qeustion or speak to the sed person
it's still not proven that the person in qeustion that has been selected is lieing.

But lemme answer before u do noobert

I am wrong and u are right

Cus ur a moderator and I'm not
And thats the reason why this forum isn't ran like it should be
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

I never suggested you were twenty, or anything of the sort. I was referring to every individual on this forum who continues to act like a child throwing a temper tantrum while telling us they are meaning well.

Do you even understand how we choose Moderators here? Or are you simply blowing smoke out of your ass?

You are stating we pick at random, the Moderators of this forum? You must be new here, or have no idea what the **Filtered** you are talking about.

We put out a thread for people willing to help Moderate this forum, stating to send your applications in to so and so. The Global Mods and Admins go through them, giving a yes or a no. Afterwards, we eventually come down to the set number we would need for our section and then we ask if those people are interested.

The last topic we had was a very long discussion about whom is appropriate, who has poor background history, and just so you know. Plenty of people have been turned down because of their actions on the forum, and in-game.

And the reason this forum isn't run "how it should be" is because of people who make assumptions into demands without any damned idea what they are talking about.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

There are no limits on who may apply for modhood during the recruitment drives.

There are however considerable limits on who will actually become mods.

Criteria for that are numerous. Forum activity; forum behavior; general post maturity; level of Activity; User history; Wishes for sections by user; Wishes for mods by GMs; plus many, many others...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer

All good and well.

cus we could go on and on...

And I don't feel like it.

EDIT: Besides , I don't even know why this topic
got created in the first place.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it was created to fuel round 217 or so of the game known as "Bash the hideously biased mods" (or something like that).

It crops up on a semi-regular basis.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Every time this kind of topic pops up, it seems like it just gets worse and worse...

What is the point of this topic? Are people actually complaining about SOMETHING or are we just bashing "the man" right now?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

It's fine. You may not want to continue, but you know full well that what I spoke is truth. ASSUMPTIONS NEVER DO ANYONE ANY GOOOOOOOD!

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”