Noobert - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Noobert - Feedback

Post the feedback you have on me. Issues with me, things I can do better, etc. Things of this nature are all encouraged.

Spam will be removed though.

Thanks. :smt110
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Noobert - Feedback

Bad mod, got his position through sucking up, assumes everyone is a whiner and that mods are hard done by. Doesn't try to improve this forum, expects everyone to do his job. Extremely rude to certain users. Overall a mod who will continue to degrade the forum and its users.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Bad mod, got his position through sucking up, assumes everyone is a whiner and that mods are hard done by. Doesn't try to improve this forum, expects everyone to do his job. Extremely rude to certain users. Overall a mod who will continue to degrade the forum and its users.

Thanks for the love, but I never sucked up to anyone to get my position. You know that as well as anyone that I had turned down promotions long before Caprila was promoted.

I don't understand where you got the assumptions from, but they seem to be all wrong except that I am extremely rude to certain users as a user of this forum because of how they act towards other people which bothers me. As a Moderator, I've been fair to everyone when I handle things.

Thanks again for the feedback.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Noobert wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Bad mod, got his position through sucking up, assumes everyone is a whiner and that mods are hard done by. Doesn't try to improve this forum, expects everyone to do his job. Extremely rude to certain users. Overall a mod who will continue to degrade the forum and its users.

Thanks for the love, but I never sucked up to anyone to get my position.

As a matter of fact, Noobert was supposed to be my successor as a Market GM when I moved to General. Despite the fact that he was best qualified for the position and the oldest still active marked mod, he declined the promotion.

You should not believe everything your supposed friends tell you, Empy. They might not have had full information ;)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

If he was considered the best qualified for the position then it's really saying a lot about the standard of mods you hire. :-k
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:If he was considered the best qualified for the position then it's really saying a lot about the standard of mods you hire. :-k

Do not get upset because I refuse contact with somebody who shows pictures of penises on MSN.

All seriousness, who would you have recommended to be promoted ahead of me? I've been a steady Moderator, active in my duties, and fair to all. Although, I must admit back in the TJP vs FUALL war I was bias by deleting FUALL's threads faster than others.
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

Is there any chance we could get "red custom titles" for the forums?

I'd really like forum beast, but it doesn't look like I'll get it unless everyone can choose one. Which is unlikely, but meh, it's worth a shot. Maybe after a year of membership....

What'd ya think?

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Noobert wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:If he was considered the best qualified for the position then it's really saying a lot about the standard of mods you hire. :-k

Do not get upset because I refuse contact with somebody who shows pictures of penises on MSN.

All seriousness, who would you have recommended to be promoted ahead of me? I've been a steady Moderator, active in my duties, and fair to all. Although, I must admit back in the TJP vs FUALL war I was bias by deleting FUALL's threads faster than others.

I would've promoted ANY of the other mods over you.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Can you give a valid reason, with proof? Otherwise, you are just trolling as always.. :P
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I sure can,

Noobert wrote:Although, I must admit back in the TJP vs FUALL war I was bias by deleting FUALL's threads faster than others.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I sure can,

Noobert wrote:Although, I must admit back in the TJP vs FUALL war I was bias by deleting FUALL's threads faster than others.

I pity the fool who cannot read sarcasm.

Pity indeed.
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I sure can,

Not that I am interested in this conversation much, or your reason (so don't worry about giving it on my account) but.... if you say "I sure can," shouldn't you give a reason? It looks as if you don't have one. Just saying, you kinda left that one open ended.

Well, enjoy :D

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Unfortunately each such title has to be set up one at a time by an admin. As said in the PM, we'll take the request into consideration.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Noobert is great when he wants to be and a complete ass when he wants to be, but hey he wouldnt be Noobert of he was any other way. A dam good mod and could run this forum with ease..if he wanted.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Jedi~Tank wrote:Noobert is great when he wants to be and a complete ass when he wants to be, but hey he wouldnt be Noobert of he was any other way. A dam good mod and could run this forum with ease..if he wanted.

Aww.. :smt050

The love. It burns. MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP. :smt100

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”