I'm in need of a commander.

Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

I'm in need of a commander.

Hello. I am Hope, a very new player to this game. I have been reading up on the benefits, and losses of having a commander/officer. So apologies in advance for not having a large raw UP to help you. I'm only 2,000 raw, but I only started the game approximately 30minutes ago. I plan on raiding a bit and making it to Prior very soon, so that i can start to trade resources. I believe i may need help in some aspects of the game. I would like a commander who can help bring me to the GW community, i want to make lots of friends here. A commander who is willing to protect me, until i am able to handle my own. A commander who is willing to aid me with turns, I cannot trade atm and believe that I will only get to a good position, both in army size and account structure, if i have the resources needed. If you're willing to help me in such ways, please reply here and I'll choose some one very soon hopefully!

Thank you, Hope.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: I'm in need of a commander.

id=28677

Drop me a PM and I'll hook you up with the right crowd
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”