Q For Bazsy or Deni

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Q For Bazsy or Deni

is it possible to set forum to notify users which mods/admins issue warnings against a user and a link showing what that user posted and how it broke forum rules.

I logged in after not posting for a few days to see I had received a 2nd warning against my name, but as noone had pm'd me to tell me they were issuing a warning let alone why

where it shows the number of warning on your user contol panel.. could it not show date/time warning issued and by whom and the reason for warning as well?

tnx

femme :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Q For Bazsy or Deni

The "notify user by pm" option is enabled by default when issuing warnings. Thus an automatically generated pm should be sent to the warned user.

Unfortunately, during the last weeks there were a number of forum issues - white screens etc. In that time, the above mentioned function did not work properly. I guess this is the case with your warning and the reason why you did not receive a pm notifying you of the warning.

As the issues are fixed now, this should not happen in future. Apologies for any inconveniences caused by it.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”