NWO Vs Ricos

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Re: NWO Vs Ricos

Official Announcement

As per my msn conversation with whereUB the war will officially end on November 15 at 00.00 game time.

It was a great war guys... Although yesterday and today we were invaded by an alien hahaha...

Go Harchy Go Harchy Go :smt056
Spoiler
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
Official Announcement

As per my msn conversation with whereUB the war will officially end on November 15 at 00.00 game time.

It was a great war guys... Although yesterday and today we were invaded by an alien hahaha...

very official
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

well :D

boreks ever watching eyes caught fallen gabriels attempts at massing :D

got the persons defence repaired, then what really disapointed me was your defence size. truly disapointing, massing a very good sized defence, with a 3 bil defence.

utterly shameful, but you paid for it dearly ;)
Spies Killed(50) 38,259,194

thank you very much 8)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Kryptonian
ID: 1949343
Alternate name(s): ~KAL EL~

Yes very disappointing show from Fallen i had a nice 20 trill def /50 mill weapons and supers

he sabbed out about 45 mill of the weapons and killed 25 mill of the supers...and there was nothing
to mass or play with at all in return..

also very costly sabbing the Fallen 40 mill sent per sab whats that 2 mill UU loses per sab :P
for a total of 27 sabs = 54 mill in UU to kill only 25 mill of mine :P the weapons are nothing buy them
back in seconds... owe and i forgot you lost 1/3rd the amount of my def supers in att supers massing
what was left of my def as well so add what maybe another 10 mill in you att supers dead as well :P
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also would like to announce I SPK am now ~KAL EL~ taking over bruno's account till his possible
return in a couple weeks to this account... the SPK account has been vac'ed...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Guild wrote:well :D

boreks ever watching eyes caught fallen gabriels attempts at massing :D

got the persons defence repaired, then what really disapointed me was your defence size. truly disapointing, massing a very good sized defence, with a 3 bil defence.

utterly shameful, but you paid for it dearly ;)
Spies Killed(50) 38,259,194

thank you very much 8)

If you would post something else I would think there is something wrong with you,but I see same old Guild. Still all full of your self :smt058 :smt058

To tell the story right it goes like this.
First sabbed,massed balsamber,did the same to Frankster, didnt cost me much for those 30mill troops killed.
Then went after Kal,fell short for 3 sabs (run out of cow cap..) Went in massing,but then I knew there were 3 of you on,still went for it. You or someone did well on repair button,thats the only reason why his def survived. You only got my spies becouse simply you had more UU then me,other wise I would train another 50 mill on top of that 50mill,and you couldnt touch me.
Apart you got soft legs when I started lifering you and stopped,so I could calmly retrain the last 18 mill and called it a day. So you also lost over 10 mill Acers if I am correct. As for the def....I didnt make one simply coz I was only rico on,so no repair button,no ppt,no support. You and that nooby call it what you will, I call it tactics. Bottom line I lost around 100+mill UU yesterday,killed over 70 Mill,and if you wouldnt save Kal,there would be different post today dont you think. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Still nice kill on me Guild. =D>

P.S. Dont be mad but nooby just overtook you and monky on my most disliked list. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Fallen Gabriel wrote:If you would post something else I would think there is something wrong with you,but I see same old Guild. Still all full of your self :smt058 :smt058

oh you have no idea ! i spend my nights just chanting "guild guild guild" in our nwo group chat it makes me feel awesome 8-[

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Apart you got soft legs when I started lifering you and stopped,so I could calmly retrain the last 18 mill and called it a day. So you also lost over 10 mill Acers if I am correct. As for the def....I didnt make one simply coz I was only rico on,so no repair button,no ppt,no support. You and that nooby call it what you will, I call it tactics. Bottom line I lost around 100+mill UU yesterday,killed over 70 Mill,and if you wouldnt save Kal,there would be different post today dont you think. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

soft legs ... i call it tactics ... :-" :smt081

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Still nice kill on me Guild. =D>

anytime :smt058

Fallen Gabriel wrote:P.S. Dont be mad but nooby just overtook you and monky on my most disliked list. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

how can i not get mad at this :smt093 i think i need to send more abusive messages around :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

Well Kurai's massing life was short lived... got Duck's then tried me got a few hits in then copt it hard... losing 25 mill in att and def weapons and another 5 mill in spies and then slamed on my def with 2 dev hits...

01:38 Kurai™ Attack defended 15 4,344,974 0
01:38 Kurai™ Attack defended 15 3,902,850 0

that has to hurt something fierce...

owe and FG you barely got half way threw my def even with the repairs before you stopped... def was 3 trill when you started after sabbing... and was 1.7 trill on last hit...

owe and even if you did get to finish me off all that was left was about 45 mill UU in kills but still your loses would have been greater then ours...so like Borek said you might want to get ya self a calculator there buddy ya math sucks...you are suppose to kill more then you lose not mass ya self on others accounts... :smt081
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

Also like to clear something up when i typed my post out i was tired and hadnt been to bed yet...

what i ment when bruno returns he will be getting a new account not this account...

he is buying another when he returns in a couple weeks....

just incase there is any confusion...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 1,394,448

nice little plat there ashrak shame about the planet tho -.-

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 1,394,448

nice little plat there ashrak shame about the planet tho -.-

not the only one :P

thanx Ash gave my new fleet a work out :D

Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 775,254
I <3 You
Fledgling Forumer

harchester wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
Official Announcement

very official

Official enough to date precise time : )
Other Signatures~
Spoiler
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
Official Announcement

yes this is what was agreed upon .....

sorry havent been around still dont have account issues settled
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

im sorry to hear that whereub hope everythings gets sorted...

thx alot for the war guys hope everyone had fun :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

massed Ashraks 250 bill defence and gobbled up just about 5 mill spys :smt106 :smt106 :smt106 so gave ya a nice war setting, that's if you make it on line before the end of the war :smt047

and as for the comments about SPK :shock: obviously you do not know him harch. he could take on any player around here and beat them into the ground. just cause he hasn't been in any of the top alliances until now doesn't mean a thing. he has always fought well and been the main player in all the wars we have had. in fact it is much harder fighting a whole alliance with just a couple of people doing the massing, than having a whole alliance helping you out. your comments are unfounded and based on nothing, you do not know what you are talking about.

and i had fun ricos. i really did expect you guys to be a bit more active to be honest. and it was fun trying to descend some of you. anyway i won't be around for the next few hours if anyone wants my defence and spys before the war ends. so enjoy :-D
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

ate up Kal el 16 trill def 2 trill ms and the millions upon millions of spies. 20mill + ...

sorry wasnt real active most of war. work and hunting take priority this time of year.
ImageImage

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”