thank you

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

thank you

u know who you are and what you did .. :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: thank you

Its a pleasure

Be happy , the post was insulting
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

indeed, hense why i was going to delete it..
would be nice to come on here and not be insulted by the admins/ mods for once
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

What exactly are we planning to achieve with this topic?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I'm confused. :?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clarkey wrote:I'm confused. :?
Jason removed/edited a post that insulted Femme, or in which Femme was insulting. Now Femme is using that to complain about how she is omg-omg-always targeted by people who want to insult her. Or something along those lines. Cannot be too far off.
Instead of just saying 'thank you Jason' and leaving it at that, she has gone and made this into a hate-campaigning thread. :roll:
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Juliette wrote:
Jason removed/edited a post that insulted Femme, or in which Femme was insulting. Now Femme is using that to complain about how she is omg-omg-always targeted by people who want to insult her. Or something along those lines. Cannot be too far off.
Instead of just saying 'thank you Jason' and leaving it at that, she has gone and made this into a hate-campaigning thread. :roll:
Correct, or I can elaborate

She made a post directly insulting Earendil and I changed it into a neutral post and she is in turn using this to try gain support that the modz0rs are against everyone

Also : Bias ... Had to throw that in somewhere
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Apparently from what I saw Earendil made a post regarding the "head-hiding bag" from OP and it being hers (was that a joke or a pick at her, I don't really know), and she replied something not nice as an answer to his post which didn't seem nice either.

[spoiler]
Earendil wrote:Nice of her to let you use hers Harch.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Eärendil wrote:hypocrisy at it's finest eh?
Good to know I was not the only one whose mind that thought crossed. :P
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

[BoT] Jason wrote:
Juliette wrote:

She made a post directly insulting Eärendil and I changed it into a neutral post and she is in turn using this to try gain support that the modz0rs are against everyone
I see. But don't we mods usually remove insulting posts or mod out an insult in a post rather than "change it in to a neutral post"? I don't agree with us changing what someone says in a post. This is my opinion, it does not reflect anyone elses opinion.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Clarkey wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:
Juliette wrote:

She made a post directly insulting Eärendil and I changed it into a neutral post and she is in turn using this to try gain support that the modz0rs are against everyone
I see. But don't we mods usually remove insulting posts or mod out an insult in a post rather than "change it in to a neutral post"? I don't agree with us changing what someone says in a post. This is my opinion, it does not reflect anyone elses opinion.
Isn't 'modding out an insult' exactly what Jason did, i.e. removing the insult from a post, thus creating a neutral post? :?
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Unless you EXPLAIN what the situation is, i call dibs on troll.
Bias Admin colour
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Isn't 'modding out an insult' exactly what Jason did, i.e. removing the insult from a post, thus creating a neutral post? :?
That's the problem with vague threads like this, saying something was "turned into a neutral post" could mean a number of things. People really need to think before posting these sort of threads.
Image ImageImageImage
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Clarkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:
Juliette wrote:

That's the problem with vague threads like this, saying something was "turned into a neutral post" could mean a number of things. People really need to think before posting these sort of threads.

She thanked him didn't she? :smt047 So there's no problem.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

How insulting was the post?
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”