Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Re: Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

I don't believe religion makes it difficult. I believe religion makes people squeamish. That's the case in the US, anyway. Touching someone whom has ties to religion is cause for hesitation, because a whole community will rise up against the government/police department/city/state if they feel it is wrong/profiling/prejudice/discriminatory. The same thing occurs when there is a dispute involving different races. There is this hesitation and fear of going anywhere near the controversy or backlash that the government may face by taking a strong position. They likely figure the Vatican playing interference on justice being served will make it take the brunt of the criticism instead.

I disagree that the Vatican should be responsible for punishing the priests. My whole argument is summed up by the fact that the Vatican is so lenient about the whole thing. They obviously aren't doing **Filtered**, so they should let the individual governments where the crimes were committed take over the case of exacting punishment and getting justice.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

The Vatican's leniency will be their undoing if this keeps up.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Psyko wrote:Future record: I lack the anatomy of a sir. 8-[

Sorry, my bad. i assumed you was male...TBH, males have nothing on the fairer sex :smt060

Psyko wrote:I thought I would help you reiterate your point.

Also, to add to my post. People would be just as upset with a foreign government shielding pedophiles as they currently are with the Vatican. The only reason no one has approached the Vatican with any legal case is because everyone is too afraid to touch anything that has to do with a religion. If the Vatican did not have religious ties, this crap wouldn't be allowed to continue, in my opinion.

I agree, not to try and pop your balloon or anything, but Govt/politicians do protect paedophiles in and amongst their ranks. as do CPS in the states and children's welfare in the UK.

To be clear, paedophilia is everywhere at the moment...just check this out, Pen State paedophile scandal.
There's been Paedophilia in Pen State for 18 years at least. the principle and some of the staff are all involved. and that's not limited to one school.

When you look at the stats, children are more likely to be abused in welfare than they are in the home, and yet we see children taken for the most stupid reasons. one husband and wife in the UK had their child taken after the couple had spent upwards of £30K on fertility treatments. the mother was home and while the welfare dirtbag was there the mother joked "i've lost my figure since giving birth", the child was seized there and then.

For those that don't know the franklin case/cover-up. the Reagan/Bush White House was embroiled in gay sex and paedophilia when the franklin/boys town story broke.
Even Nixon has remarked openly how some of the most famous people go to Bohemian Grove to "get serviced" by gay pronstars.
Nixon was caught on tape and those tapes are on YT, I've heard them, Nixon said "those guys are some of the most god-damned faggist bunch" or words to that affect. you can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
When you look at it as deeply as i have, you will find nearly ALL of upper society, some of the most famous people in history alive and dead are/were involved in all of this...and much worse things go on.

People are asleep!

Edit, the reason no one is willing to touch this is because if the truth of just 1 story was to get out, the whole thing would be exposed. if that were to happen the shockwaves this would send round the world would anger people so much...well, no need to say any more.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Psyko wrote:Future record: I lack the anatomy of a sir. 8-[

Sorry, my bad. i assumed you was male...TBH, males have nothing on the fairer sex :smt060

Psyko wrote:I thought I would help you reiterate your point.

Also, to add to my post. People would be just as upset with a foreign government shielding pedophiles as they currently are with the Vatican. The only reason no one has approached the Vatican with any legal case is because everyone is too afraid to touch anything that has to do with a religion. If the Vatican did not have religious ties, this crap wouldn't be allowed to continue, in my opinion.

I agree, not to try and pop your balloon or anything, but Govt/politicians do protect paedophiles in and amongst their ranks. as do CPS in the states and children's welfare in the UK.

This is true. Governments and organizations do protect people like that by covering their own asses. The only way to stop it is to expose the problems, but the mainstream media rarely sees that as a priority anymore. I miss the days when reporters looked for scandals or looked to expose the truth behind things.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:To be clear, paedophilia is everywhere at the moment...just check this out, Pen State paedophile scandal.
There's been Paedophilia in Pen State for 18 years at least. the principle and some of the staff are all involved. and that's not limited to one school.

When you look at the stats, children are more likely to be abused in welfare than they are in the home, and yet we see children taken for the most stupid reasons. one husband and wife in the UK had their child taken after the couple had spent upwards of £30K on fertility treatments. the mother was home and while the welfare dirtbag was there the mother joked "i've lost my figure since giving birth", the child was seized there and then.

For those that don't know the franklin case/cover-up. the Reagan/Bush White House was embroiled in gay sex and paedophilia when the franklin/boys town story broke.
Even Nixon has remarked openly how some of the most famous people go to Bohemian Grove to "get serviced" by gay pronstars.
Nixon was caught on tape and those tapes are on YT, I've heard them, Nixon said "those guys are some of the most god-damned faggist bunch" or words to that affect. you can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
When you look at it as deeply as i have, you will find nearly ALL of upper society, some of the most famous people in history alive and dead are/were involved in all of this...and much worse things go on.

People are asleep!

Edit, the reason no one is willing to touch this is because if the truth of just 1 story was to get out, the whole thing would be exposed. if that were to happen the shockwaves this would send round the world would anger people so much...well, no need to say any more.

You are probably right. Worst part about kids in America (as I don't know how it is elsewhere) is the fact none of them have advocates willing to fight for them. Social workers and children's services only care about taking them out of the home (for any reason) and wipe their hands of them as soon as the child is placed in another home. They're "overworked/overloaded" to the point where they "can't" keep track of all the children and they become jaded, uncaring **Filtered**. The only reason pedophiles are protected in that system is because no one is monitoring the situation.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

It's so refreshing to have someone understand the situation for what it is :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”