LOGGING IN PROBLEM !!!!

TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Order
Race: The Ajna
ID: 1954620

LOGGING IN PROBLEM !!!!

Guys i seriously need this issue to be fixed... i havent been online for a week now... do you have any idea what happens to a stargate account that generates alot of nag in a week without banking?

i have emailed urgent and support and none have fixed the problem as of yet?

I get the following error message when i enter my details "Name: TributE2TerrY and mail: pietervanderwalt123@gmail.com and password entered, return no player accounts."

Please help ?

This happened after i retyper my e-mail address and it said i need a conformation email with new password?

Don't Hate Me Cause You Aint Me...
madman1125
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 0

Re: LOGGING IN PROBLEM !!!!

TributE2TerrY

[ The Masquerade - TerroR]
Disciples of Ptah (Time)
Ancient God of Legend of the AJNA

your account is still in active rankings

how long ago did you send the email to admin? might be better to try to speak to him at the next admin chat which i believe is friday...

and to answer your question an account that has a big income would be farmed loads however i wouldn't of thought you would have been much considering your army size is 13mil

anyhow i hope this gets sorted for you :)

the sigs in the spoiler were not made by me, they were made for me, i just have a thing for sigs :P
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159826

http://www.gamerperfection.com/<< fun gaming forum/site :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I know you are frustrated, but making multiple threads about the same issue will not go towards helping your situation.

Your best bet will be to attend the player meet on Friday with Admin or get someone to raise it with him in your absence. They will need your ID to hand over to Admin.
Image ImageImageImage
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Also:

Code: Select all

Change E-mail
IF CHANGING EMAIL - MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS.
A new password will be generated, and sent to this address!
If this e-mail does not go through, you will be UNABLE to access your account EVER AGAIN! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Therefore, if you mistyped your email you'll have to talk with admin about it.

TributE2TerrY wrote:Guys i seriously need this issue to be fixed... i havent been online for a week now... do you have any idea what happens to a stargate account that generates alot of nag in a week without banking?

i have emailed urgent and support and none have fixed the problem as of yet?

I get the following error message when i enter my details "Name: TributE2TerrY and mail: pietervanderwalt123@gmail.com and password entered, return no player accounts."

Please help ?

This happened after i retyper my e-mail address and it said i need a conformation email with new password?

Return to “Account Issues Archive”