Mod mocking issue a warning for mocking

Ombudsman Case Archives
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Mod mocking issue a warning for mocking

Im writing at Omb to check this case which i belive a Mod was mocking a thread continually until he could set me a warning. the mod is Clarkey, a noted person for chating multies or that see multies everywhere where he is interested.

link here:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=209&p=2396915#p2396915 .

for replying to a mod one gets a warning so its fine, but a mod shall not mock with his blue color see below or follow the link.

Keep posts constructive and relevant, anything else is considered spam. Answer the question or not your choice, but no mocking of other users.

I did replied to this "calling off" spam because Clarkey's behavior on that thread is unfair. My reply consisted in the second part of his Blue Sentence :- "Answer the question or not your choice, but no mocking of other users." . Now i dont see why a mod shall intervene in favor of a user in a thread "Multie for Sure" and emphasis one persons questions wit blue color.
If he wanted spam out which then the basic sentence is more then enough, also i dont see any spam there , everyone has posted what he knows about the issue.

Another thing i want to mention is that Clarkey was mocking the thread, check his posts and u ll make an idea of his intentions. I believe he knows very well that the account in question has been checked once by admin and now he asks to be checked again for the same time frame.
JT also mentioned that the acc was checked during that time frame....yet the multie hunter gets suspicious under illusive pretenses of unknown user.

If a mod starts to behave incorrectly or being the thread prick then ill reply to him no matter what color he is using , i did not spamed my thread , i was just making sure that the mocking off shall stay off from all parts involved.

Marry Christmas to all of You
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Re: Mod mocking issue a warning for mocking

i dont know who is his head section , and im bringing this only here because i belive Clrkey intentions were only to mock me. He knows that thread has no valid pretensions, it also refere to a time frame of 3-4 months ago where another person asked admin for a check , which turned to be clean. Clarkey is just making a case from nothing and this is unjust.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Lithium i recommend that you contact Clarkey's section head which is BMMJ13, if you chat with BMMJ13 and you still feel that the issue has not been sorted then come back here and message me and i will re-open this case. Until then this will be closed.

Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Case re-openned as Lith had gone to the correct section head and was not happy with the result.

I have looked through the case and the thread, and Although there seems to be alot of people posting that did not need to the post that you were warned for in my eyes can be seen as spamming considering the posts leading up to it. Lith if you wish to chat to me further in regards to this you are more then welcome to PM me or catch me on msn death_via_shotgun@hotmail.com.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

What is the issue here? The posts before the warning or the warning itself? I ask this question because they are completely different things.

If Lithium is contesting the warning then the other posts in the thread have nothing to do with this. Users know that responses to Mod actions in a thread is considered spam if they are not taken to the relevant section.

If Lithium is complaining about my posts in the thread I only made 3 of them and I was attempting to make Lithium understand why he should make even the slightest effort to support himself in that thread.

If Lithium is complaining about my choice of wording as a Moderator then i'm sorry if I upset anyone with my choice of wording.

However, if this case is an attempt to overturn the warning, then I don't feel Lithium has strong enough reasons for it because he did reply to me as a Moderator and therefore resulted in spamming and he had spammed the thread already.

But the warning is specifically in response to Lithium's response to me as a Moderator and nothing else in that thread. If he had an issue with my moderating then he knows where to take it, ignorance is no excuse.
Image ImageImageImage
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

I think he's looking for you to be given a similar warning, obs can decide if he thinks it's worth looking at or not :)

I'm pretty sure lithium's talking about discrepancies though.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

xDaku wrote:I think he's looking for you to be given a similar warning, obs can decide if he thinks it's worth looking at or not :)

I'm pretty sure lithium's talking about discrepancies though.
If Lithium is looking at me being given a similar warning then he should report the posts that he feels I have broken a rule in and leave it for a Mod to handle just like everyone else on this forum has to do.

Now, as we are talking about "similar" warnings, I did not spam the thread. At least I don't believe any of my posts were spam. Therefore I don't see how i can be issued with a similar warning.
Image ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Clarkey why u did posted as a mod there with the following sentence...
"Keep posts constructive and relevant, anything else is considered spam. Answer the question or not your choice, but no mocking of other users."

would u care to explain the second part of the sentence?
you are using mod color to mock the thread and all answers to you are damned wit warning. thats abusing the forum.

also i ve the right to reply to yr mocking since its a thread for multing and you are supporting one side using mod color.

I d have not replied to the following post as i see it as a normal one
Keep posts constructive and relevant, anything else is considered spam.

... .... yet there was no spam in the thread for a mod interaction, unless ya were watching it closely
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lithium wrote:Clarkey why u did posted as a mod there with the following sentence...
"Keep posts constructive and relevant, anything else is considered spam. Answer the question or not your choice, but no mocking of other users."

would u care to explain the second part of the sentence?
you are using mod color to mock the thread and all answers to you are damned wit warning. thats abusing the forum.
I am not abusing the forum, the forum cannot be abused. You continuously mocked another user throughout the thread because they suspected you of being a multi. Your posts were not relevant to the topic at hand.

If you feel what I said in blue colour is classed as "mocking" then please refresh your mind on the definition of "mocking".

Lithium wrote:also i ve the right to reply to yr mocking since its a thread for multing and you are supporting one side using mod color.
Not at any point did I post in blue colour expressing my support for anyone in that thread. You are seeing what you want to see, and you are interpreting it the way you want to interpret it. But at no point did I support anyone with my blue coloured posts.

Lithium wrote:I d have not replied to the following post as i see it as a normal one
Keep posts constructive and relevant, anything else is considered spam.

... .... yet there was no spam in the thread for a mod interaction, unless ya were watching it closely
Firstly, I posted twice in that thread with blue colour, both of which you responded to, the third time I felt it was enough because obviously being a little lenient on you for the first two times was not clear enough for you so a third time resulted in a warning.

And yes there was spam in the thread and obviously doing my job I removed it when I posted that Mod comment, which is the norm.
Image ImageImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

lith dont bother wasting your time, i had a legit case and the ombs couldnt/wouldnt do anything because all the mods have each others backs so hard you would think it was mating time on the forum.. 8-[

and as the mods know, the ombs cant actually do anything, they can just recomend things..
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr

1) the case is closed as stated in the post i said that it was re-opened
2) I have past my judgement on the case

Guild wrote:lith dont bother wasting your time, i had a legit case and the ombs couldnt/wouldnt do anything because all the mods have each others backs so hard you would think it was mating time on the forum.. 8-[

and as the mods know, the ombs cant actually do anything, they can just recomend things..

Guild i took ur case to the admins and did what i could so DO NOT say i "wouldnt" do anything because i did try. We are able to help those that feel they have been wronged but we are unable to just over turn a warning we must put together a case and present it to the admins and fight for the user until the final say has been laid down. So next time please think about your post before posting and making the ombudsman sound useless when we are trying to do the job which was given to us by the community.

Im locking this thread as my judgement has been past, if you all wish to continue to chat then take it to PM's.

~Odin~
Ombudsman
Spoiler

Return to “Case Archives”