Kikaz vs. Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Re: Ω Allegiance vs. Omegan Empire

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:On a side note regards this.. kikaz I hope you realise that your officers are fair game, and if you left the alliance u were in just to protect them, so are they! I've been away so I'll have a look into it.

Hehe I was just waiting for the big man to say that stuff :smt058
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

you guys already bit off more than you can chew. don't drown in your pride when your already choking :smt018
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Kikaz, you do realise the last person who pretended to be someone he wasn't got banned. So if I were you I'd remove the alliance tag you are using.

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:You aren't allowed to pretend to be someone else as an individual or an alliance. I'm not sure how far this forum's stuff is saved but there is history of people being banned using someone else's name, especially when they are well aware of it.

As there are no rules ingame specifying whether someone may imitate another alliance or not, the reflection of this in a war thread on forums is not against the rules. Forum rules specify imitating an individual, or imitating a moderator/administrator.

On a side note: keep on topic.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:It may not be on there but it's happened..I recall a person who once pretended to be Fox was banned. And there was a case of some people copying one of the major alliances, TA if I remember correctly were warned.

On a side note regards this.. kikaz I hope you realise that your officers are fair game, and if you left the alliance u were in just to protect them, so are they! I've been away so I'll have a look into it.

I'm not pretending to be anyone, Rhett. My names is clearly who I am.

My alliance name is Ω Allegiance - lulz yours is Ω Allegiance there is an obvious difference. My alliance name is clearly lulz'ing at yours and unless you have somehow trademarked the Ω symbol, than I'm not breaking any rules or laws.

My officers were massed the moment I built a 30t defense, no surprise there. ;)

And no, I didn't leave to protect them, that is ridiculous they have covert levels and MS's as big as mine and know how to use them.., I left because they have too many peace treaties and no hit lists and it would be impossible for me to remain in that alliance fully active, I joined said alliance to retire and eventually sell my account and I logged in barely once a day for my stay there.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Tetrismonkey wrote:Go have some fun Kikaz.

Ill buy ya a beer for every defense you take down!
Looks like Kikaz is having a sober 2012 :P
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Go Go kikaz make ETL eat his own ms daily :-D
Spoiler
dgb
Forum Expert

I feel a wind blows this way,maybe the curry i had last night who knows :) go kikaz.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Lol Dgb I had me one of those too ;) I love my curry !!! :) what was Kikaz def before it was massed ?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Mikgamer wrote:yo momma so old that she owes jesus a dolla

:smt104
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Loki™
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Lol Dgb I had me one of those too ;) I love my curry !!! :) what was Kikaz def before it was massed ?

100tish I think.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

450m defense weapons. 50m attack weapons, a 4.5 trill MS, 240 mill spies. 230m supers 100m mercs. 120m def weapons unarmed, 235m def supers and 100m mercs

Dec 30, 2011 General Zeus 137,813,644,731 Naquadah stolen 15 7,908,863 5,310,585 230,663,596,949,000 232,088,307,112,000 details
Dec 30, 2011 General Zeus 1,111,194,355,140 Naquadah stolen 15 7,098,283 5,409,420 111,143,238,103,000 127,469,847,658,000 details
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

guess every one took a day off from the war

GO GO Kikaz
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Kikaz vs. Omegan Empire

Huxley wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Kikaz wrote:lol, keep making up stories noob.

I don't care.

Zero you again when your all off alliance PPT.

Lulz.

You keep living in your little fantasy land Kikaz, we both know the truth here ;)

That you make up tales about your defending prowess left right and center while running from fights most of the time?

Oh right...

Have fun kikkity

You still crying about that pasting I gave you not long ago, go cry in the TAF thread :)

You Math have not had the honour of saying you've massed me while online. 3 people have.

Harch - The only one during a onliner.
Chacho - Cheap shot, fourm reading.
Kikaz - Not a cheap shot, I was fourm reading, most proberly would of got me anyway even if I was on the right page tbh.

Now, where was I... Let's see where this heads off too...

:smt025 8)

Ave fun all
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

I liked it better when you guys weren't at war... mercs were readily available back then [-(
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
gjt500
Forum Newbie

i surrender, to be a friendly type u could atleast warn unsuspecting invities bout ur war before r4ping their arsenals

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”