DDE vs WOB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Re: DDE vs WOB

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Lol leave poor hellsing alone... he will cry and comlpain about how small his account is and make 1000 reasons why it's all everyone elses's fault...

Then he will tell you that LG's suck and will never be good enough to be ranked 1 :smt010

noobie noobie [-(

where the hell did i cry?

and yes... as living god + 1, you will never be ranked 1 :)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

HellSinG wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Lol leave poor hellsing alone... he will cry and comlpain about how small his account is and make 1000 reasons why it's all everyone elses's fault...

Then he will tell you that LG's suck and will never be good enough to be ranked 1 :smt010

noobie noobie [-(

muahahahahha, something we can agree on, noobie seph =D

sorry guys havent been able to mass you guys recently, got a few to many supers =D

once gone youll be seeeeing me again =D
HellSinG
Forum Expert

~Wolverine~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

noobie noobie [-(

muahahahahha, something we can agree on, noobie seph =D

sorry guys havent been able to mass you guys recently, got a few to many supers =D

once gone youll be seeeeing me again =D

yea i got to apologize as well because i've had birthday on 30th of january and work so i haven't had the time to be online for a few hours and make some stats for you guys :) but i will be doing it next week... got a party going on friday till sunday then i got time for you guys :-D

bye bye till then :smt050
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:

Hehehe xD.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Apologies for butting in on your war thread, and hope all are having fun.

Just wondering if both sides would consider giving each other the chance to participate in the Team Battles, a 1 week leave of absence from this war for say 5 or 6 players from each side at a time to get some more variety in their bloodthirsty diets.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
EbilCC
Forum Addict

no

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

MEZZANINE wrote:Apologies for butting in on your war thread, and hope all are having fun.

Just wondering if both sides would consider giving each other the chance to participate in the Team Battles, a 1 week leave of absence from this war for say 5 or 6 players from each side at a time to get some more variety in their bloodthirsty diets.

started this war as an alliance only right everyone continues as such, wouldnt want the people from WOB who arent in the team to feel left out :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

byrne_1 wrote:
CCexy wrote:hell u are aware u were hitting people after or same time as davinici

byrne you are a big disapointment u have had war setting since the yar began true i was 5days but u have had 7 days of a war setting i been around and i massed u 4times and nothing ui even told u in pm u had it wen u were online with a bigger strike than my D and u let davinci do all the work for u sabb my strike go offline after u phase and u didnt touch me

you mean this what should of happened???

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,449,547,052,670 damage on CaptainCharisma's forces!
It was confirmed that 8,356 of CaptainCharisma's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of CaptainCharisma fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

I had a little play DDE today. special thanks to [DC]D3ath and HARKLE and couple of others.

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,917,211,726,100 damage on [DC]D3ath's forces!
It was confirmed that 109,626 of [DC]D3ath's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of [DC]D3ath fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,147,371,907,450 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 60,167 of Byrne1's troops.

The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 829,022,144,193 damage on [DC]D3ath's forces!
It was confirmed that 22,658 of [DC]D3ath's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of [DC]D3ath fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]eliminate 180000 of [DC]D3ath's Covert Agents! down to eliminate 21960 of [DC]D3ath's Covert Agents![/spoiler]

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,816,270,217,668 damage on HARKLE's forces!
It was confirmed that 27,066 of HARKLE's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of HARKLE fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 799,930,126,447 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 54,873 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]eliminate 212956 of HARKLE's Undercover Agents! went all the way down to eliminate 33423 of HARKLE's Undercover Agents![/spoiler]

wow :D it took you more than 3 weeks, having war setting to mass my def :D and you only did it cause my def was lowered a bit by davinci :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i know exact same thing with me and my 6trill defence :smt043

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

I gave my reasons why I was not able to play due to my brothers new garage. Now I'm on ppt for a bit, after showing my loving to DDE. :-D
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

byrne_1 wrote:No need to get funny. ](*,)

At least I take a beating and not run on ppt when over run, I wont say names. I have always rebuild my defence and train up spy units.

U will see more myself in DDE logs as i got a week off from work, when i aint busy doing other stuff.

I wont need to be on ppt until sunday night, I will be farming u guys 24/7 and massing of course, :-D

ps, I'm watching football, Reathe, sorry for not giving u war war.

byrne_1 wrote:I gave my reasons why I was not able to play due to my brothers new garage. Now I'm on ppt for a bit, after showing my loving to DDE. :-D

somehow you dont keep on your word
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

At 0000 gametime the war will end. Congratz to everyone. In this war we saw allot of overmatched accounts come together and take down really big ones...many good individual battles and allot of heart displayed. It started off slow and got a little nasty for a bit, but everyone settled down and took it in for what it is..a game meant for fun. I think all in all everyone that participated had a good time and allot of learning happened. Hats off to Byrne, Fm and the others and to greed for staying the course.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

I don't often post on the forum, not unless I have something to say

This hasn't been my most active war, lol, I've mainly been raiding to supply my little Wolvikins with UU, cos he is a right little sod, and keeps killing them!

Not many people in this game earn my respect, indeed, my respect is very hard to earn on any level. but FM, you are one of those few. Hats off to you!

much love

Lizzy

DDE's scarlett woman
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Eelyzabth wrote:I don't often post on the forum, not unless I have something to say

This hasn't been my most active war, lol, I've mainly been raiding to supply my little Wolvikins with UU, cos he is a right little sod, and keeps killing them!

Not many people in this game earn my respect, indeed, my respect is very hard to earn on any level. but FM, you are one of those few. Hats off to you!

much love

Lizzy

DDE's scarlett woman

i cant believe youd say that, im so embarressed :P

hehehehe thanks for the war guys, i certainly unlocked new courage when massing and my massing skills went up, hats up to you byrne and FM! :)

Wolvie
Death Dealer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: Snow Hounds
ID: 1971465

Good work WoB for fighting with what you could.

peace until next time :sge
Your's Sincerely Death Dealer.
DDE Sig's

Custom Sig's

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

My Favorite Quote's
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
HellSinG
Forum Expert

Anyone for onliner?

Fair apponent please :-D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:

Hehehe xD.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”