DDE vs WOB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: DDE vs WOB

NOMNOMNOM :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

just smashed Hellsing!

took 7 mil spies and his 3 tril defence no problems, came back for his MS i nearly forgot .

got no attack back but a ncie pm

:-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Guild wrote:just smashed Hellsing!

took 7 mil spies and his 3 tril defence no problems, came back for his MS i nearly forgot .

nom nom nom, what about i raped 9 of you guys before you got me :D and you guys even used alliance ppt ><
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

HellSinG wrote:

nom nom nom, what about i raped 9 of you guys before you got me :D and you guys even used alliance ppt ><

I dont think you raped anyone mate, lets not over estimate what is going on here lol.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

HellSinG wrote:

main difference ... you just sat there when i destroyed you :-$
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian

Guild wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

main difference ... you just sat there when i destroyed you :-$

i was watching slovenian open @table tennis and got lost, and massing without nox takes 1-2 minutes anyways o.O

i've had an onliner with others, u caught me off guard lucker

but no worries, i'll make more stats for you guys later :-D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

hell u are aware u were hitting people after or same time as davinici

byrne you are a big disapointment u have had war setting since the yar began true i was 5days but u have had 7 days of a war setting i been around and i massed u 4times and nothing ui even told u in pm u had it wen u were online with a bigger strike than my D and u let davinci do all the work for u sabb my strike go offline after u phase and u didnt touch me

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

rofl hell you 'raped'

as i recall, you epic failed massing, all i did was repair and u didnt even get my def half way ( got to 120b was like 230b.

want me to post logs?

i didnt retaliate because i have a fair few supers i would of lost if i hit you so guild consider your self lucky rofl

~W
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lol leave poor hellsing alone... he will cry and comlpain about how small his account is and make 1000 reasons why it's all everyone elses's fault...

Then he will tell you that LG's suck and will never be good enough to be ranked 1 :smt010
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Taegu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 16142
Alternate name(s): Kvarga (name Im currently using)

Okay okay I will be nice
With 25,841,782,024,432 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 13381344 of ™Lord Of DestructiOn's Covert Ops!
Motivation of the day:
harchester: LOL this will be the easiest win ive ever seen...enjoy LoD
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Taegu wrote:Okay okay I will be nice

this guys still just as funny as when he first popped up :D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Taegu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 16142
Alternate name(s): Kvarga (name Im currently using)

I tend to be funnier to those whose logs I pop up in ;)
With 25,841,782,024,432 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 13381344 of ™Lord Of DestructiOn's Covert Ops!
Motivation of the day:
harchester: LOL this will be the easiest win ive ever seen...enjoy LoD
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

CCexy wrote:hell u are aware u were hitting people after or same time as davinici

byrne you are a big disapointment u have had war setting since the yar began true i was 5days but u have had 7 days of a war setting i been around and i massed u 4times and nothing ui even told u in pm u had it wen u were online with a bigger strike than my D and u let davinci do all the work for u sabb my strike go offline after u phase and u didnt touch me

you mean this what should of happened???

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,449,547,052,670 damage on CaptainCharisma's forces!
It was confirmed that 8,356 of CaptainCharisma's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of CaptainCharisma fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

I had a little play DDE today. special thanks to [DC]D3ath and HARKLE and couple of others.

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,917,211,726,100 damage on [DC]D3ath's forces!
It was confirmed that 109,626 of [DC]D3ath's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of [DC]D3ath fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,147,371,907,450 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 60,167 of Byrne1's troops.

The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 829,022,144,193 damage on [DC]D3ath's forces!
It was confirmed that 22,658 of [DC]D3ath's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of [DC]D3ath fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]eliminate 180000 of [DC]D3ath's Covert Agents! down to eliminate 21960 of [DC]D3ath's Covert Agents![/spoiler]

[spoiler]The forces of Byrne1 rush in full force, and inflict 1,816,270,217,668 damage on HARKLE's forces!
It was confirmed that 27,066 of HARKLE's forces fell at the hands of Byrne1's assult.

The forces of HARKLE fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 799,930,126,447 damage on Byrne1's forces!
They managed to eradicate 54,873 of Byrne1's troops.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]eliminate 212956 of HARKLE's Undercover Agents! went all the way down to eliminate 33423 of HARKLE's Undercover Agents![/spoiler]
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Sands of time...

:-#

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
EbilCC
Forum Addict

=D> wow byrne it took u a week to hit me with a war setting im impressed your awesome taking a 200 bill def left over from other people i will bow before your greatness with pleasure

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”