IM DONE GUYS BYE

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Re: IM DONE GUYS BYE

Aaaahw take care bro :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Take care mate! Been good to know ya and glad we got to serve in alliance together for a time.

Have fun in life!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

its sad to see you go, dont be a stranger on msn buddy

if you decide to return someday let me know :)
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

thanks guys it has been an honour too serve with ya. but unlessncircumstances change for the better lol :/ im def gone
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Well I only know you by reputation and you have a good one in the game sorry to see another old player leave i wish you the best of luck in your real life.

Lord hell down
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

well unfortunate situations make you stuck sometimes ^_^
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Dont you dare leave without catching me on MSN. I will make sure your uncle hits you!
Kyle, I will keep chatting to you on facebook if you dont remove me :P Cya round mate, hope you come back.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Andy! wrote:Dont you dare leave without catching me on MSN. I will make sure your uncle hits you!
Kyle, I will keep chatting to you on facebook if you dont remove me :P Cya round mate, hope you come back.

It's not like I'm leaving the universe mate lOl ;)
Desert Ghost
Forum Regular
Alliance: Delta
Race: Terran
ID: 1905267

lololololololol
Ryu, where the **Filtered** are you going?
DG
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

who knows big man :p see ur old acc is rank 1 i built the ms fericide got most of the coverts 39/40 what ever hapoend that 3t ms acc u got hold.off a wile ago :0?
Desert Ghost
Forum Regular
Alliance: Delta
Race: Terran
ID: 1905267

still alive, hes under a freinds use and on vac mod
come to msn man...

DG
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

shame you are leaving, you were fun to have around lol
good luck in life :)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

read ur inbox vimsey !!! :) ingame lol
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

boo!!!

read your inbox ryu.

Either way sad to see another one go :(

shame I never really got to meet you as well as I could have. Perhaps in time, I will

For now I will see you when I see you, not goodbye :)
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Single

eVEN Thou i didnt get to chat to you much RJ tx for the visit on my account when i missed my PPT it always good to know my account came to good use now and then lol.

Enjoy the real world bud trust me is not all that great out there i tried!

Return to “Quitting....”