A polite request for explanation?

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

A polite request for explanation?

Our man here ™THE_L3G3ND™ has a 473m AS.

He's rank one. He also has over a thousand turns to 'burn'.

Now, other than being a cash spender, how the hell do you accrue such a position?

I'm more than happy to be 'beaten' in a game such as this (without spending a damn penny mind you) but seriously? If you play a game and spend 'x' amount of cash, for the pure sake of being an internet 'badass' then all failure to you.

If however, you've done this all llegit, then for sake of being someone that people can look up tp, explain.

PS - Your UP is drastically small in comparison to other good players.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: A polite request for explanation?

General Riviera wrote:Our man here ™THE_L3G3ND™ has a 473m AS.

He's rank one. He also has over a thousand turns to 'burn'.

Now, other than being a cash spender, how the hell do you accrue such a position?

I'm more than happy to be 'beaten' in a game such as this (without spending a damn penny mind you) but seriously? If you play a game and spend 'x' amount of cash, for the pure sake of being an internet 'badass' then all failure to you.

If however, you've done this all llegit, then for sake of being someone that people can look up tp, explain.

PS - Your UP is drastically small in comparison to other good players.

I believe in another thread he said he had bought 2 or 3 $50 USS.
Each USS you get Units/naq/turns etc. Think its like 1.4k turns for USS. So that'd be why.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Those with disposable income to burn, fair enough.

Let's just see where those that haven't spent a dime come out. I reckon, not the top one, two or three, but a respectable top ten. I'm well behind my alliance in this era anyway. Good honest people who don't pZss about spending cash.
Last edited by Quina Quen on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

for someone asking for a polite explanation, you seem VERY bitter lol
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

General Riviera wrote:Those with disposable income to burn, fair enough.

Let's just see where those that haven't spent a dime come out. I reckon, not the top one, two or three, but a respectable top ten. I'm well behind my alliance in this era anyway. Good honest people who don't pZss about spending cash.

And before you go sick, Haz, and other mods, yes that is masking. I'm expressing my right of expression. I'm angry.

Only a few players have donated this era. So top 10 or 15 should be easy enough if you have played right. Just the ones who have donated for an SS or USS will be harder to beat because of that extra naq they get which is like 2 days income!!! :(
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

It's a damn fair request.

Guild, whomever you are, whomever you be, or think you are, whatever.

Suppose you've got a million dollars to burn on this 'lovely' game also?

Satan - Had I realised how the market worked from day one, I'd maybe be up there also, but, call it sour grapes maybe. I don't have the capital to waste on this game. Just trying to play honestly.

My AT to raid ratio is one of the highest in the game.
Guild
Forum Addict

General Riviera wrote:It's a damn fair request.

Guild, whomever you are, whomever you be, or think you are, whatever.

Suppose you've got a million dollars to burn on this 'lovely' game also?

8-[ pounds sterlin....

i mean ....whats it to you :smt064
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

You pretty much just answered my estimation. Well done for being yet one of the hoard of cash spending egits. ;)
Guild
Forum Addict

General Riviera wrote:You pretty much just answered my estimation. Well done for being yet one of the hoard of cash spending egits. ;)

lol me ? nah im not close to rich enough to spend enough cash on this game to get under your skin like someone clearly has ;)

just find it amusing how you've got yourself wound up over it :smt081
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I'm relaxed Guild, quite so.

You obviously feel the need to justify yourself online though. I do feel for you. Must be difficult. ;)

PS - you don't even play Quantum, lol.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

kinda difficult to be relaxed and pissed in the same thread, on same day, when nothing has changed. ;)
Guild
Forum Addict

General Riviera wrote:I'm relaxed Guild, quite so.

You obviously feel the need to justify yourself online though. I do feel for you. Must be difficult. ;)

PS - you don't even play Quantum, lol.

i dont get it :?

justify what :?

General Riviera wrote: I'm angry.
Spoiler
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Simple fact is, games like this wouldn't be here for me to play for free if others didn't spend cash. I'm not bitter, I'm grateful. :-D
Scenester
Forum Regular

LMAO at general's AT to raid ratio being the highest....
If you've used way less turns due to having been inactive most of the time and only start playing now you will ALWAYS have the highest attack ratio dumby!
If you started new now, you would have 300k+ on average per raid, that doesnt mean anything at all!

And extremely funny how someone finds a way to pick on Legend again.
Because yeah, Legend has donated 3-4 times now, but I believe Gunit has donated 4-5 times.
But no one says anything about him, or about others who donated over 2 times aswell which are keeping low profiles now.

This is like your first era General, and you screwed it up at the beginning purely due to lack of knowledge on how the market works. No big deal. But please stop crying about how your not rank one because you caused that all yourself.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I'm not crying about anything. I just don't see the point of throwing money at a game like this. It doesn't prove you're a better player, it just proves you have a higher disposable income than others and also feel the need to feel like you're important on the internet.

Anyway, I apologise for the rant - I was admittedly quite intoxicated last night. I must learn to stay away from places of public communication whilst being drunk. I don't feel the need to back down on my points though.

Return to “General”