10 issues with US Gov. and my solutions

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: 10 issues with US Gov. and my solutions

RoKeT wrote:I edited my last post Rudy to add some math for you

Kit Fox I really don't want to debate you as your I've always respected your abilities but to clarify your clarification... Marijuana and Hemp are not the same plants they are cousin plants and do not share the same chemical compounds

Gay Marriage would help IMO because it would allow us as a nation to feel "free" again, and although that doesn't do anything substantial and you can't record the results I believe the lasting affects would be such as...

More Patriotic pride... lets face it blacks, gays, jews they are all in the same sense... at one time the treating of each group the same as you was looked down upon now all but the gays are socially acceptable, infact we have "martin luther king jr day, black history month", theres no reason to believe in the near future once the debate was finally handeled and dealt with the same would be for gays (of course guild this is just my views it was supposed to be up for debate)
Oh man, We arnt even free. Gay marriage will not make us 'feel' free. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

5million americans admit to smoking marijuana daily
5million times 10USD (thats how much a gram is... which if you smoke pot... you know a gram isn't much to say) thats 50million dollars daily... now you take the ones who smoke it more heavily (lets be fair we have drunks and heavy smokers... so you can't count them out it's only fair for hte pot heads too) we'll say 30 bucks for an average "pot head" would be about right daily...

so if you take the 50mill minimum estimate daily and a higher of 150mill per day (again thats a high end estimate)

365*50= 18,250,000,000
365*150= 54,750,000,000

no it doesn't stop the debt... but for it being only 1 product thats 1 hell of a boost to the economy

14,000,000,000,000 trillion - 54,750,000,000 billion = 13,955,250,000,000 trillion. That is NOT one hell of a boost.
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Eärendil wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:They really are the same plant, but nevermind moving on

They are the same species but hemp is made from the sub species sativa while both indica and sativa are used for recreational use.

Rudy Pena wrote:
5million times 10USD (thats how much a gram is... which if you smoke pot... you know a gram isn't much to say) thats 50million dollars daily... now you take the ones who smoke it more heavily (lets be fair we have drunks and heavy smokers... so you can't count them out it's only fair for hte pot heads too) we'll say 30 bucks for an average "pot head" would be about right daily...

so if you take the 50mill minimum estimate daily and a higher of 150mill per day (again thats a high end estimate)

365*50= 18,250,000,000
365*150= 54,750,000,000

no it doesn't stop the debt... but for it being only 1 product thats 1 hell of a boost to the economy

14,000,000,000,000 trillion - 54,750,000,000 billion = 14,955,250,000,000 trillion. That is NOT one hell of a boost.

I have to disagree. Not just from sales, but if you were to put a sales tax on marijuana, much like tobacco and alcohol it will create a nice boost in the economy. Along with that, there is the added, or subtracted costs of the drug war and the inmate housing/rehab/parole costs.

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ even though Earendil just had my back I did the research it's actually the exact opposite they are the "same Plant" but different species of plant :p

also bolded as I have tried to tell Rudy the same thing for 10 posts lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:They really are the same plant, but nevermind moving on

They are the same species but hemp is made from the sub species sativa while both indica and sativa are used for recreational use.

Rudy Pena wrote:

365*50= 18,250,000,000
365*150= 54,750,000,000

14,000,000,000,000 trillion - 54,750,000,000 billion = 13,955,250,000,000 trillion. That is NOT one hell of a boost.

I have to disagree. Not just from sales, but if you were to put a sales tax on marijuana, much like tobacco and alcohol it will create a nice boost in the economy. Along with that, there is the added, or subtracted costs of the drug war and the inmate housing/rehab/parole costs.

Thats just the debt......I didnt even add the interest...which is what is being paid first before the debt.

And since we are going more in debt which means more interest, which also means that 54billion before taxes is nothing....even if after taxes it was 150billion....still doesnt do much in the end when the debt and interest is going higher.
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

So it would really be

14,000,000,000,000 - 54,750,000,000 + 2,000,000,000,000 = 15,945,250,000,000trillion. So therefore it wont even help at all.
Spoiler
Spoiler
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
General Riviera wrote:Why should gay marriage not be called marriage?

Reverse the question..Why should it? The institution of marriage is between a man and a woman for procreation.

The institution of marriage in a legal form is called marriage because the term was taken from religious texts. They borrowed the term and religious people assume the definition. There is no reason why the legal term for a legal union between homosexual relations cannot be marriage - except for the fact that religious people go ape **Filtered**. Also, gay is not a choice.

This country was founded upon religious beliefs..and for a very good reason..the institutions of family were "instituted" for a reason..and good ones..when a nation steers away from its founding values as fast as this nation is doing it hastens its downfall. And it is a choice..people are not born gay as if it were an alternate sex or skin color..its a state of mind..a free choice.

i have always felt that the whole "gay marriage" debate could be decided easily by doing this:

if a couple goes to the court house, they get a certificate stating for legal purposes they are access /lives together ( a legal and binding contract) Now they are free to celebrate this in any way they wish be it with a lavish shindig at a 4 star hotel or a pot luck at the vfw. Now if you want to be married, that a completely different agreement, entered into with the religion of there choose. If that said denomination accepts same sex couple, then you are married before your god. If it doesn't, then maybe you'd better change your belief system. The separation of church and state. EA. every one gets a civil union, given by the legal system, and we are free to marry under the belief system we choose.
Easy^ Rocks
Psyko
The Irresistible

Rudy Pena wrote:So it would really be

14,000,000,000,000 - 54,750,000,000 + 2,000,000,000,000 = 15,945,250,000,000trillion. So therefore it wont even help at all.

This is what I dislike about the government, too. People seem to think implementing something like this is a waste because it doesn't miraculously absolve us of our debt. What you are overlooking is the fact that this would be 54 billion dollars we don't have to take from something else, and it's a steady revenue stream that would continue to reduce our debt every year. Moreso than if we did nothing.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:

This is what I dislike about the government, too. People seem to think implementing something like this is a waste because it doesn't miraculously absolve us of our debt. What you are overlooking is the fact that this would be 54 billion dollars we don't have to take from something else, and it's a steady revenue stream that would continue to reduce our debt every year. Moreso than if we did nothing.

By itselft, it hardly solves much.

Thats what I mean is it is barely a short term thing, we need more things that just legalized weed to help cover the debt.

What needs to happen is we use our second amendment and kill everyone in office, if not kill force them to retire with only $300K a year. Use all that money that they would have been making into putting the debt at 0.

We need to tax the rich like at 50% and all the rich companies at 60%, any company with jobs overseas tax them at 45% and if they come back to the US. Then tax them at like 25%.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:

Thats what I mean is it is barely a short term thing, we need more things that just legalized weed to help cover the debt.

What needs to happen is we use our second amendment and kill everyone in office, if not kill force them to retire with only $300K a year. Use all that money that they would have been making into putting the debt at 0.

We need to tax the rich like at 50% and all the rich companies at 60%, any company with jobs overseas tax them at 45% and if they come back to the US. Then tax them at like 25%.
](*,)
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:

](*,)
:( What did i say wrong? :(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:

](*,)

Your tax totals are drastically bad for the country. Taxing the rich at 50% will do nothing more than drive them out of the country. Majority of the rich make their money on capital gains and corporate bonuses, and the best way to combat that is to change the tax rate to match the current 30% income tax rate for the rich. They move their money around so that all of their income is labeled a Capital Gain and are able to pay the lower tax rate.

Taxing companies at 60% is beyond ridiculous. No company is going to go for that and they will make sure such a bill will never pass. It would cost them less to buy a congressman than it would cost them if the bill were to go through. Let's be realistic here.

Killing everyone in office? Forcing them to retire. I believe my idea was much more realistic in instituting a limited number of terms a politician can serve. $300K is far too much, as most of them have their own revenue sources and do not need any more tax payer money to GTHO of our Capital.

The only thing good you said was to lower the tax rate for companies bringing jobs back to American to 25%. That is called an incentive.

And no, I was not saying legalization of weed would solve all of the country's problems. No one did. RoKeT had 10 different things listed. There are dozens that could be listed which could lower the national debt. Such as Ron Paul's plan to get rid of a lot of our overseas money pits.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:

](*,)

Your tax totals are drastically bad for the country. Taxing the rich at 50% will do nothing more than drive them out of the country. Majority of the rich make their money on capital gains and corporate bonuses, and the best way to combat that is to change the tax rate to match the current 30% income tax rate for the rich. They move their money around so that all of their income is labeled a Capital Gain and are able to pay the lower tax rate.

Taxing companies at 60% is beyond ridiculous. No company is going to go for that and they will make sure such a bill will never pass. It would cost them less to buy a congressman than it would cost them if the bill were to go through. Let's be realistic here.

Killing everyone in office? Forcing them to retire. I believe my idea was much more realistic in instituting a limited number of terms a politician can serve. $300K is far too much, as most of them have their own revenue sources and do not need any more tax payer money to GTHO of our Capital.

The only thing good you said was to lower the tax rate for companies bringing jobs back to American to 25%. That is called an incentive.

And no, I was not saying legalization of weed would solve all of the country's problems. No one did. RoKeT had 10 different things listed. There are dozens that could be listed which could lower the national debt. Such as Ron Paul's plan to get rid of a lot of our overseas money pits.
The % is not a set % that i would set.

if the rich were to move...theres not many places they can move too that wont tax them so lil like America does.

Even a limited term can still cause damage....just look at Obama. Bush may a put this country down the drain...but Obama made it worse. That is only just 4 years.

Yes, killing......its in the Bill of Rights... Image

No matter who we vote in, we still wont be the same America even after we 0 out the debt.

Cause we need to do things like. Image and the new defense bill that detains Americans forever if the government deems so without no rights..... and do away with the TSA and DOH.

Hell the only right we have left is.... is the right to remain silent....at least for now.

Most of our rights have been taken away from us, just so our enemies dont hate us and attack us no more.

Like Thomas Jefferson said Image
Spoiler
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Psyko wrote:

](*,)

The % is not a set % that i would set.

if the rich were to move...theres not many places they can move too that wont tax them so lil like America does.

Even a limited term can still cause damage....just look at Obama. Bush may a put this country down the drain...but Obama made it worse. That is only just 4 years.

Yes, killing......its in the Bill of Rights... Image

No matter who we vote in, we still wont be the same America even after we 0 out the debt.

Cause we need to do things like. Image and the new defense bill that detains Americans forever if the government deems so without no rights..... and do away with the TSA and DOH.

Hell the only right we have left is.... is the right to remain silent....at least for now.

Most of our rights have been taken away from us, just so our enemies dont hate us and attack us no more.

Like Thomas Jefferson said Image

The problem with the notion of killing those in power is that it won't do anything. It's the system that is broken.

The biggest detriment to American society, in my opinion, is that the majority of Americans don't care what their government is doing. They don't spend every waking moment watching political tv or listening to intellectual radio like what can be found on NPR. As long as they have food, money, clothing, and entertainment life is wonderful. Meanwhile, the "politicos" are duking it out where the "mainstream media" supports everything liberal and Fox News is "Fair and Balanced" (if you're Republican). There is nothing which brings us together anymore as a nation; there is no longer any sense of nationalism in this country.

Obama made a lot of things worse than they were during Bush's terms as President, but I doubt McCain would have done much better (hell, he wrote the new damn defense bill). What we need is a group of leaders to get their asses in Congress and the White House and make some changes which will help Americans. They need to put aside this chasm-wide divide which separates Republicans from Democrats and get to work saving this country. But too many of them are driven by money and pride to put aside their personal values and COMPROMISE! It's like two siblings fighting over a damn toy; pretty soon this toy is gonna break and neither side will be able to put it back together.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Psyko wrote:The problem with the notion of killing those in power is that it won't do anything. It's the system that is broken.

The system is not broken, the American people have allowed crooked politicians to blatantly and openly kill your US constitution, in short, Americans have been dumbed down to the point that they don't even understand what type of Govt you should have. the media is especially guilty in this regard, for propagandising that you have a democracy and not a republic...

As Ben Franklin was leaving Independence Hall was asked by a Mrs Powel of Philadelphia "what type of Govt do we have?"
Ben franklin replied "A republic ma'am...if you can keep it!"

He never said you had a democracy, he never said you had a democratic republic. the point being, Americans as i said, have no understanding of the type of Govt that is proclaimed in the declaration of independence and US constitution.
You also have an illegal form of money in the US since the Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor does it have any reserves and is actually owned by foreign bankers. the constitution of the US is EXTREMELY clear that private central banks are NOT allowed and that the purse (money supply) is the sole right of the American people.

If you truly wish to understand just how much damage has been done to the US and it's people, watch a film called The Money Masters. it is NOT a conspiratorial film, it is historical fact.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”