Tournament Match 1: Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
bina
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega
ID: 1977210

Re: Tournament Match 1: Deathmatch

Guild wrote:
bina wrote:
Jim wrote:06:51:35 on 22nd Feb snapser [TÅÅE] Bina [Dragon Company] 5
05:22:00 on 22nd Feb Bina [Dragon Company] hokiehomeboy [I Mass You] 6

Well there goes your blaze of glory Bina :-D

managed to go from completely phased to completely unphased in 1 turn without doing anything at all

if it was only the 8hits it was supposed to be i worked out i had enough time to pop out quickly and not be knocked out alas this was not the case :( otherwise my blaze of glory would have been exiquisite

if you log back in you are completely unphased, this might be something to do with it, and attacking unphases you

all the same well done :-D

i was in the car at the time cant drive and game at the same time
i may be a woman but my multi tasking isnt that good yet
Jim wrote:She killed you with her gaze.

MEDUSA!!! MEDUSAAAAAAAAAA!

*finds a mirror*
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:
nimious wrote:hehe, i dont have much planets anymore, got massed a few times :D
i lost 20bil planets :D

but i believe we should get more planets / 100 lvls you are behing in tech
it is true that with a lot of planets you are costly to mass, but it hurt you when you mass (ever tried to mass someone with 500 lvls greater tech? you lose 5-8 times more than him)

The point of you getting extra planets is not to make the arena equal, its to make you have a chance and I think you have shown you do have a chance. You have been very hard to mass and are still in the game.

Then what i did was a success :razz:

Also about the assass thing, if someone has critical you have to use more assass to attack, spying them wont provide you with the best answer ;)
It will get to the point in the arena where you can sneak the realm alert to only half way up to crit, making people think you have crit yet you still get a fair bit of income.

With the costs training units and buying weapons, and the fact everyone keeps most planets trained as something for safety and to mass others, except for those who did nothing the whole tournament and had 15-20bil planets at the end of course, I can't say I agree with this idea. Because then those with all the planets who have done nothing until the end are now generating income. They don't have to sell up the weapons they have managed to save along the way (since again, they weren't massing so they weren't spending money on repairs and retraining, thus selling off their weapons bank) When the rest of us have to sacrifice 15 ATs, or sell off our strike or defense weapons and sacrifice those stats to have some DMU for our repairs and retraining.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

Stratigize wrote:
ربهالنوع wrote:Am I right in classing Sergeant's participation as .. little?
Or did I miss his awesome endeavours? :D

never seen him with a strike over 1Q but always had a high defense

When there is a suggestion area I believe that the people with the most kills should be awarded things.. That way you actually have to fight to get something. Because People like Hokie who had 9 kills get nothing when he did most the work. I did 7 kills. and a few others did 7 kills. but the winner may be someone with 1 kill. Who sat around and let people get picked off.

i disagree, because of kill stealing. person with most kills could have spent only 15 ats/kill, and he should get reward for that?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

suggestion thread thata way -> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=190383

speaking of which...vahid was slaughetered an hour ago, there are only two people left in the tournament! Stranger and Seargent
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

nimious wrote:tournament was fun while it lasted. but it would be better if we would get more turns per turn, since you cant rely finish someone without few ks of ats
and i believe sabotage and assassination are broken. i was able to sab people who had 50% greater covert than me. and i couldnt assassinate people even when i had more than 140% their assassination action.

also, it's sad how low have this game fallen. i probably had lowest power up lvls of all people in the arena. and somehow i managed to stay in the game almost untill the end. and when i massed someone whose lvls are from 50 do 67% greaters than mine, guess what his reaction was. in the old days, if someone with so weaker acc succesfuly massed you, you was either quiet out of shame, or you congratulated him, give him a few tips, invited him in aliance or something.
but he instead resolved to threads about sitting on my accs after the end of the tournament. realy, it takes great skill to mass messiah acc, that is less then 3 months old...

And your post proves you are not just a newly joined player. Which is what I wanted to fish out of you and every person I've gone to asking about you. Thank you for taking the bait. Now, who you are for real is the real question.

Just FYI being in TA means we don't mass just because. I had to play this card forever and get threatened to be kicked to dig out that you are not just a newly joined player.
Signature Here

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:suggestion thread thata way -> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=190383

speaking of which...vahid was slaughetered an hour ago, there are only two people left in the tournament! Stranger and Seargent

Stranger? I think you mean snapser ;) And yeah, sergeant doesn't stand a chance. Don't forget, snapser has TA on his side, and we dominated this tourney.
Signature Here

Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Sol wrote:suggestion thread thata way -> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=190383

Stranger? I think you mean snapser ;) And yeah, sergeant doesn't stand a chance. Don't forget, snapser has TA on his side, and we dominated this tourney.

:-D too many people starting with S in this tourney, I may have to limit the number of them ;). It will be interesting...sergeant hasnt killed yet, but i dont know if he has massed anything or not...he may have just got by on pure luck.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Pure turteling is why he is still on. He apologized to me before he hit me for the first time, which was after I gave up my account for snapser to kill when he came back. Unfortunately Bina got there first. While I would prefer that snapser kill me, at least I was killed by someone with some kills and real damage dealt this tourney. And I was able to cripple the camper to the point he could not continue. With all of my 4bil planets against his 20+bil #-o

Edit: Why are so many afraid of outside of arena massings from me? As a message to those who have messaged me, who I responded to personally, and to everyone else, Random Massing is not the TA way. Just don't show up in my logs or mass anyone from TAF and we're all happy. So the message is clear and out there.
Signature Here

Lord Master
Forum Irregular
Alliance: [Generations]
ID: 1920232

Snapser did a great job tonight. Wasn't able to kill me completely.
But I had enough of all the negative responses so I untrained and sold everything.

What I did wasn't shiny but to be honest I don't really know how to play ascended.
I was hoping to learn something in the tournament, and I really did ( a little).
But with all the negative reactions I really don't want to win. Random people messaging to sit on me after the tournamet etc..

Also my account is bugged and that is also a reason why I stopped playing.

Cosmos Rank 18,446,744,079,874,998,272 Ranked 2

So congrats snapser. I am out....
Lord Master
Forum Irregular

Its over, snapser won :)
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Lord Master wrote:Snapser did a great job tonight. Wasn't able to kill me completely.
But I had enough of all the negative responses so I untrained and sold everything.

What I did wasn't shiny but to be honest I don't really know how to play ascended.
I was hoping to learn something in the tournament, and I really did ( a little).
But with all the negative reactions I really don't want to win. Random people messaging to sit on me after the tournamet etc..

Also my account is bugged and that is also a reason why I stopped playing.

Cosmos Rank 18,446,744,079,874,998,272 Ranked 2

So congrats snapser. I am out....

Thank you. When I runned out of ATs, you were at 2,6M def supers, so I took a short sleep, until I will have enough ATs for rest of the job. Where were these extra planets hiding? My last recon was from 17:33 and your acount was alright with only few mining planets.
Lord Master
Forum Irregular

I did not had planets hiding. My total planet count when I came online was around 7 bill I guess.
When I untrained some covert planets my account got bugged and I had 18 quintillion planets :-D
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Lord Master wrote:I did not had planets hiding. My total planet count when I came online was around 7 bill I guess.
When I untrained some covert planets my account got bugged and I had 18 quintillion planets :-D

I want thouse outside areana :-D :-D :-D
Lord Master
Forum Irregular

Well I can use some training;)
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Grats Snap, you deserve it! Well played all of TA.
Also good work to everyone who took part in the arena, it was fun!

Return to “Tournament Discussion”