bugs - era 30

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: bugs - era 30

Robert, nobody does, hence the theme of the era - AMPED. It's all about improving your base units.

Your picture however has left me VERY confused. How/why do you have the ability to reassign troops and yet I can't find out how to (and you also seem to be missing the whole 'AMPED' levelling up thing?). Or have I missed something completely obvious?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

So right now the way it works, if you increase levels, your powers go up a LOT, but if you train people, your power goes DOWN. Shouldn't it go up, but at a slightly lower rate? But still be going up? Or are you saying that we need to have 1 person in strike, def and cov to get max advantage?
Scenester
Forum Regular

Abhi wrote:So right now the way it works, if you increase levels, your powers go up a LOT, but if you train people, your power goes DOWN. Shouldn't it go up, but at a slightly lower rate? But still be going up? Or are you saying that we need to have 1 person in strike, def and cov to get max advantage?

Noticed that too, so everyone who started off by training units and only then started improving them is totally screwed now, - ce moi
Since one can't untrain units.
Having 1 unit in each stat gives such a bonus over even just having two is rediculous.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Drought
Forum Expert

Abhi wrote:So right now the way it works, if you increase levels, your powers go up a LOT, but if you train people, your power goes DOWN. Shouldn't it go up, but at a slightly lower rate? But still be going up? Or are you saying that we need to have 1 person in strike, def and cov to get max advantage?

I had that same idea when I partly upgraded my miners, I went down 1 million or so ... but after the turn change it went back, with most likely the extra I got from the upgrade, as it was higher then before.

I would assume this is the same for the attack/defence units

EDIT: seems I was mistaken, doesnt seem to happen anymore ???? (not going down anymore)
a very bad hairdo
Scenester
Forum Regular

PROOF

6 cov units
Covert119,411 Ranked: 17

10 cov units
Covert103,742 Ranked: 17

After the turn change:
Covert103,742 Ranked: 20

Thats why those who trained alot of units no matter the level now SUCK.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

General Riviera wrote:Robert, nobody does, hence the theme of the era - AMPED. It's all about improving your base units.

Your picture however has left me VERY confused. How/why do you have the ability to reassign troops and yet I can't find out how to (and you also seem to be missing the whole 'AMPED' levelling up thing?). Or have I missed something completely obvious?
He does not have the ability to reassign troops. The second picture (the Unassigned Spider Employment Program) is simply the training section. You should see it too on your Training page.
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Ok, this 1 person thing HAS to be a bug!

Because, the miners things are working as they should. When you increase levels, income goes up (though not as instantaneously as when one upgrades Tech levels), and when one trains miners, income again goes up, but not by that much. Sometimes it takes a turn change for the change to be reflected in the income. And even though that is annoying AND a bug, it is something we can live with.

The reason 1person thing is a bug is because once everyone has 1 person, then the only competition is in increasing levels, thats all! AND, when you have 1 person left, he won't die at all (even if he does, it will be after LOTS of attacks). So then the entire server becomes a bunch of invincible people who are playing in one dimension only.

The good thing about Quantum (and Gatewars) has been that strategy can be applied in multiple ways. Admin, PLEASE fix this BUG!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If you do not AMP, you SUCK. Abhi, it says so on the front page. It doesn't say "train up and rock", it says "AMP up and don't suck".
Admin Jay's humour is boundless. :-D

[spoiler]@ Abhi; I kid, of course. ;) I am sure you are on to something. I just have no idea what you mean. Could you elaborate? :D[/spoiler]
Drought
Forum Expert

How easy is it to get that one killed ? in either attack or defence

Wouldnt this make you very vulnerable ? I would think you need quite a few more to combat or defend a few times, isnt it ?

Or am I seeing this wrong ?
a very bad hairdo
Scenester
Forum Regular

Duck Dodgers wrote:How easy is it to get that one killed ? in either attack or defence

Wouldnt this make you very vulnerable ? I would think you need quite a few more to combat or defend a few times, isnt it ?

Or am I seeing this wrong ?

I purposely sabbed all my units away on a covert 1 couldnt beat, so constantly lost.
I started with 200 units and had 3 in no time...but those 3 units i had left and conteniued sabbing (and thus losing with) didnt die... I kept 3, couldnt get less units, they just didnt die.
Scenester
Forum Regular

ربهالنوع wrote:If you do not AMP, you SUCK. Abhi, it says so on the front page. It doesn't say "train up and rock", it says "AMP up and don't suck".

[spoiler]@ Abhi; I kid, of course. ;) I am sure you are on to something. I just have no idea what you mean. Could you elaborate? :D[/spoiler]

Those who trained units have already lost then, interesting era thats going to be if everyone notices this and quits.

Either add a untrain button or make more units more effective then 1, easy as that.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

I have the same problem. At this point i would rather reset my account and be behind by a couple days cause at this rate i cant win period.
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

Dont reset your account.....

You are only going to be behind for a little while... those that only have one unit will be better off seen as how they are getting the AMPed % bonus all for the one unit.

100% bonus for one Unit = 1 unit with 100% bonus

100% bonus for two Units = 2 units with 50% bonus's each.... Etc...

Sooo... really when you have got to the MAX % upgrade... (i saw someone throwing 10000% max around) you will there for need to buy another unit (therefor halving the bonus for each (you'll have 2x 5000% units)) and then build up again...

There will be strategy in deciding when to buy another unit to "AMP"

I'll have to play around with the figures in the next few days as for how much you loose out and when...(or if)
Abhi
Forum Irregular

ربهالنوع wrote:If you do not AMP, you SUCK. Abhi, it says so on the front page. It doesn't say "train up and rock", it says "AMP up and don't suck".

When you amp miners, your income goes up. When you train miners, your income goes up.

When you amp other peeps, your stats go up. When you train other peeps, your stats go down.

That is the fundamental problem right now.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Adapt.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”