I totally don't get this

Scenester
Forum Regular

I totally don't get this

How does this era work?
I have 2450 miners, and never pressed upgrade yet.
Upgrade MineSlave (at level 1.20) 367,500,000 Naquadah
After training them my costs are now 367.500.000 per upgrade, which is at this rate never going to happen.
So what exactly should one do? Have only 1 unit trained and upgrade as many times before training the rest? By training them then the costs will go up and the level will go down.
So what was more beneficial? train them and then upgrade whilest having high costs, or leave untrained, level up and then train ( and level again since the level dropped as you trained units)

I just don't get it all :smt017
Cause if it is better to level up with little units i already screwed my account up then, thank you.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: I totally don't get this

Scenester wrote:How does this era work?
I have 2450 miners, and never pressed upgrade yet.
Upgrade MineSlave (at level 1.20) 367,500,000 Naquadah
After training them my costs are now 367.500.000 per upgrade, which is at this rate never going to happen.
So what exactly should one do? Have only 1 unit trained and upgrade as many times before training the rest? By training them then the costs will go up and the level will go down.
So what was more beneficial? train them and then upgrade whilest having high costs, or leave untrained, level up and then train ( and level again since the level dropped as you trained units)

I just don't get it all :smt017
Cause if it is better to level up with little units i already screwed my account up then, thank you.

Upgrade MineSlave (at level 1.00) 551,250,000 Naquadah

lol!
This era is very stupid. :)
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

that particular upgrade i think is only for "effectiveness" not for all around stats. For that technology is still key.

you dont have to upgrade your units, but if you do less will die in battle. I am not completely sure as what the miner upgrade is for, i think its mainly bank space
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Default Upgrade costs shown in the 'Dynamimcally Changeable' Upgrade boxes is ALWAYS the total cost required to Upgrade EVERY Unit by one level.

Hence 1000 Miners, Default cost shown is 1000 X 150,000 NAQ = 150,000,000 NAQ per 1000 Miners!!

Just try Editing in the amount you have, always leave a few extra NAQ in your bank cause it does not seem to like Exact Figures (I think Juliette has already said this!).

If you Farm a 50,000,000 NAQ Hit:

Got to Miner Box, Delete the figure, place 40,000,000 or so in it.
Leave the rest as is as long as the total is something under the 50,000,000 NAQ you have available.

Hit UPGRADE!

Approximately 265-266 of your current Miners will be upgraded my One Level, the rest will remain.
All your Attack/Defense/Covert/AC will now be Double, or from Level 1 to Level 2.

Each subsequent Upgrade, all the Level 2's will go to 3's. All the newly trained Miners, Covert, AC etc will go from only Level 1 to Level 2, and so on. Every upgrade takes each troop UP ONE LEVEL. But, not all troops will be the same level, as All start at Level 1 when you train them.

Hope this helps, seems weird now, wait until our NAQ availability rises dramatically, BUT, the costs to upgrade Troops remains FIXED at 150,000 per. NOT like Techs, or RAW UP upgrades that get progressively and proportionally higher as you go!

The key is finding out where to spend on Upgrades, and how this will play out Long term since we cannot Untrain Troops (again... bummers), but later in the Era, a guy with 2,000,000 Covert Troops UPGRADED like crazy, will Spy like someone with 20,000,000 Covert troops, but who has NOT Upgraded them much...
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Addict

Honestly this era is basically a stupid bug.

If you really want to play smart.
1 Unit in attack/def/cov/ac...Upgrade the unit at 150,000 gives a boost of 10%.

Buy the best attack/def wep and upgrade cov/ac levels.

Cost to get to level 1000 upgrade = 150m. Bang you 10000% up...
So basically, having anymore then 1 unit in attack/def/cov/ac is absolutely useless! Because if you buy 1 best wep for your other guy which is 150m. For that 150m you can go up another 10000% lol!...

1 attack/def/cov/ac unit is all needed and whoever upgradeds the most wins hehe. :-D
Scenester
Forum Regular

Affirmation wrote:Default Upgrade costs shown in the 'Dynamimcally Changeable' Upgrade boxes is ALWAYS the total cost required to Upgrade EVERY Unit by one level.

Hence 1000 Miners, Default cost shown is 1000 X 150,000 NAQ = 150,000,000 NAQ per 1000 Miners!!

Just try Editing in the amount you have, always leave a few extra NAQ in your bank cause it does not seem to like Exact Figures (I think Juliette has already said this!).

Leave the rest as is as long as the total is something under the 50,000,000 NAQ you have available.

Hit UPGRADE!

Approximately 265-266 of your current Miners will be upgraded my One Level, the rest will remain.
All your Attack/Defense/Covert/AC will now be Double, or from Level 1 to Level 2.

Each subsequent Upgrade, all the Level 2's will go to 3's. All the newly trained Miners, Covert, AC etc will go from only Level 1 to Level 2, and so on. Every upgrade takes each troop UP ONE LEVEL. But, not all troops will be the same level, as All start at Level 1 when you train them.

Hope this helps, seems weird now, wait until our NAQ availability rises dramatically, BUT, the costs to upgrade Troops remains FIXED at 150,000 per. NOT like Techs, or RAW UP upgrades that get progressively and proportionally higher as you go!

The key is finding out where to spend on Upgrades, and how this will play out Long term since we cannot Untrain Troops (again... bummers), but later in the Era, a guy with 2,000,000 Covert Troops UPGRADED like crazy, will Spy like someone with 20,000,000 Covert troops, but who has NOT Upgraded them much...

The great affy has it all figured out.
So I killed 250 spies for nothing just to have 1 left hmmm #-o
Mothership The PukingRainbow
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Affirmation wrote:Default Upgrade costs shown in the 'Dynamimcally Changeable' Upgrade boxes is ALWAYS the total cost required to Upgrade EVERY Unit by one level.

Hit UPGRADE!

Genius! =D>
Sadow
Forum Irregular

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Honestly this era is basically a stupid bug.

So basically, having anymore then 1 unit in attack/def/cov/ac is absolutely useless! Because if you buy 1 best wep for your other guy which is 150m. For that 150m you can go up another 10000% lol!...

1 attack/def/cov/ac unit is all needed and whoever upgradeds the most wins hehe. :-D

congratulations. These upgrades dont alter stats, only the effectivness of them. You have 1 invincible unit. Technology upgrades still govern stats.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Sadow wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Honestly this era is basically a stupid bug.

congratulations. These upgrades dont alter stats, only the effectivness of them. You have 1 invincible unit. Technology upgrades still govern stats.

Are you joking me mate!?!?!?!
Look again. Do an upgrade and you will see your stats go up by 10% after turn change once it updates champ!
Sadow
Forum Irregular

my apologies,

I didnt seem to notice, but i also increase technology lvls.
My Trade Feedback
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Sadow wrote:my apologies,

I didnt seem to notice, but i also increase technology lvls.

No worries.
Was early in the morning so was a little mad haha! Not anymore :)

Enjoy.

Return to “General”